PDA

View Full Version : Suspended Campaign, Amazing Amazing

speciallyblend
06-16-2008, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oHIx3SX1yU

It is time to make it happen, WE HAVE 3 MONTHS TO MAKE RON PAUL our REPUBLICAN NOMINEE,

the FAT LADY DOESN'T sing till ST PAUL:)

keep up the great work, WE HAVE TO MAKE THE SIGN REVOLUTION MANIA LOOK, LIKE IT WAS JUST A DOT ON THE MAP:) IT IS TIME TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE AND STEP UP TO THE PLATE;)

WE CAN WIN, THINK ABOUT IT REALLY, THE GAME IS NOT OVER ,far from it, 3 months is an eternity in politics, mccains campaign is over basically after kicking us in the balls in every state. Now let's show THE GOP REALITY:):D

nate895
06-16-2008, 08:52 PM
We can always pray that somehow, miraculously, 1,191 delegates get the sudden urge to become Ron Paul supporters between now and the convention.

rich34
06-16-2008, 08:53 PM
So Ron just suspended his campaign and didn't end it?

Either way it don't matter. From my understanding Ron needed to win at least 4 or 5 states in order to remotely cause a brokered convention. It just ain't happening man.

Indy Vidual
06-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Nice interview, thanks.

brandon
06-16-2008, 08:59 PM
It's over. Not the revolution, but RP's campaign is over. It's time to focus on our next mission.

AJ Antimony
06-16-2008, 09:01 PM
We can always pray that somehow, miraculously, 1,191 delegates get the sudden urge to become Ron Paul supporters between now and the convention.

Not if they aren't sent Manifesto copies

sidster
06-16-2008, 10:44 PM

Can they do that? I mean even if by some miracle they all just "woke up"
and wanted to vote for Ron Paul, could they? Wouldn't they be breaking
the rules? I'm not familiar with GOP rules. A quick glance at Party Rules (http://www.gop.com/About/AboutRead.aspx?Guid=a4cc4fcb-6043-4af2-860a-41ae912a2c42)
didn't show anything relevant or maybe I missed it while skimming over
the rules.

Also, would there even be any requirement for a vote since there is essentially
ONE and only ONE candidate for the GOP?

sidster
06-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Not if they aren't sent Manifesto copies

Does someone have a list? I would be willing to send a few copies
out... not that I think it would help this time around, but might educate
them for the future.

AJ Antimony
06-16-2008, 10:55 PM
Does someone have a list? I would be willing to send a few copies
out... not that I think it would help this time around, but might educate
them for the future.

Good question. Try searching for a thread, in fact there might be a sticky

speciallyblend
06-16-2008, 10:56 PM
ok ,it means we have to mobilize and start educating in 3 months and show the gop reality on the ground. suspending a campaign is just that and wolf blitzer made a HUGE POINT IN saying suspended campaign ,thats a whole different ball game:)

no praying needed(but praying helps),it is time to act, the gop thinks we are fading away,WE ARE NOT ,time to show our numbers and educate the masses. everyday mccain speaks more republicans understand he is hopeless, THE GOP has only one choice left Paul/Romney ticket or whoever Ron paul chooses(to win). this is a possible fact,time to show the gop/mccain folks reality, if they don't listen? then i suspect the creation of something new and wonderful sept 2nd in minnesota:)

RonPaulFever
06-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Some of you are rapidly approaching the line between delusional and completely insane.

SLSteven
06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
the rules?

Can they do that? Yes, they are quite skilled at breaking the rules.

speciallyblend
06-16-2008, 11:13 PM
Some of you are rapidly approaching the line between delusional and completely insane.

well ok nostradamus if you really think so;) isn't that what they called the patriots who were fighting the british???

speciallyblend
06-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Can they do that? Yes, they are quite skilled at breaking the rules.

well it wouldnt break the rules if they just didn't vote which would then open up alot of the delegates on the floor in the second round, we have 3 months to show how useless mccain is

RonPaulFever
06-16-2008, 11:15 PM
well ok nostradamus if you really think so;)

I was JUST PLAYING the Judas Priest song "Nostradamus" on my guitar right before I read your post....

COINCIDENCE? :eek:

speciallyblend
06-16-2008, 11:18 PM
I was JUST PLAYING the Judas Priest song "Nostradamus" on my guitar right before I read your post....

COINCIDENCE? :eek:

hehe, hmmmmm , very strange, anyway, we still can write history since it's never written in stone:)

SLSteven
06-16-2008, 11:19 PM
well it wouldnt break the rules if they just didn't vote which would then open up alot of the delegates on the floor in the second round, we have 3 months to show how useless mccain is

Well, now all we have to do is to convince them. It hasn't been easy so far.

Mini-Me
06-16-2008, 11:26 PM

Some people just love war and destruction enough to vote for McCain, you know? ;)

speciallyblend
06-16-2008, 11:27 PM

that must be our goal, that means throw political parties invite mccain delegates give them info,show them all your friends:) show them we have the votes outside the party,show them reality, hell my parents are voting obama,but if we get ron paul nominated they will vote for Ron paul,they are joining the campaign for liberty for Ron paul and the message, If we can get my parents to vote for Ron Paul ,thats really parting the red sea. WE CAN WIN,3 months is a mighty long time and like i said if the gop ignores us in minnesota ,then i smell something in the air sept 2nd by RON PAUL
I can smell the scent of freedom and a new platform coming that will include a platform that will attract LP/CP/Democrats ,Republicans and Independents..... if the gop doesn't listen then they march off a cliff. We will be around after the election with or without the gop;)

Paulitical Correctness
06-17-2008, 01:03 AM
Ok Paultards (Yes, I'm using it - some of you really are retarded):

Get real! :rolleyes:

Knightskye
06-17-2008, 01:15 AM
Uhh, Terms of Use violation. Got an actually useful link?

Conza88
06-17-2008, 04:22 AM

Or each hand them a TV:AM... Go praise god then. :rolleyes:

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 05:09 AM

look in the mirror nostradamus,since you know all and write the history. I'm glad you write history before it happens, please tell us all and be 100% factual on all you write for the next 5 yrs, thank you, so welcome to the club you kook;) yep your a paultard as well, or are you in the wrong forum??

i ask you is Ron Paul out of the race for good? you do not have that answer, he has suspended his campaign ,which means if you get off your ___ and do something in the next 4 months we can maybe change something other then , obama spare change... I'm so glad you can predict the future why bother anymore since you know all... and its not just about Ron Paul anymore or did you just forgot all that?

join the club kook, we are all crazy with freedom

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 05:13 AM

and you are a PAULTARD/KOOK YOURSELF FOR EVEN POSTING HERE:) welcome and see ya in St Paul?

Kamran1980
06-17-2008, 05:23 AM
Youtube pulled it, please find another workng link

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 05:35 AM
Youtube pulled it, please find another workng link

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE ICAN FIND A WORKING LINK? THEM BASTARDS

wgadget
06-17-2008, 05:36 AM
the rules? I'm not familiar with GOP rules. A quick glance at Party Rules (http://www.gop.com/About/AboutRead.aspx?Guid=a4cc4fcb-6043-4af2-860a-41ae912a2c42)
didn't show anything relevant or maybe I missed it while skimming over
the rules.

Also, would there even be any requirement for a vote since there is essentially
ONE and only ONE candidate for the GOP?

Here is the thread that has a link to a list of delegates you can send books to, by state.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=138333

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 05:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oHIx3SX1yU new link

sidster
06-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Here is the thread that has a link to a list of delegates you can send books to, by state.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=138333

Thanks!