PDA

View Full Version : I have a proposal for a Facebook group I called International Freedom Group

defe07
06-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Here's the deal. I created this group called International Freedom Group a few weeks ago and I'm the only member and the creator. I want to offer you to use my group for promoting Ron Paul's ideas even further if you like. You can promote anything you want on my group, I won't mind. Upload videos, pictures, etc. You guys have done everything possible and I want to offer to scrub in for this important surgery which is called taking our country back. I may not help with money but I sure can help with ideas. There's no catch, I'm for real. If you don't like the idea on Facebook for some reason (or had previous problems), let me know and I can start one some other site. And I tried to become a member of the C4L but I'm not sure if I can (although I was able to fill in the Zip Code with an incomplete number but I think I'm not in there). I crashed the first party well into the night, I want to pitch in to help host the second party. May all be well with you guys. P.S. just in case you're wondering, my name is Derek Gorman (just to help out). :)