PDA

View Full Version : Embezzlement?

Madison
06-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Is there any recent history of political campaigns and money being embezzled? I have always suspected the possibility that people on Ron Paul's staff may have been stealing campaign money. I think most of us agree the campaign didn't live up to expectations, and we know there were people on Ron Paul's campaign staff that were doing more harm than good, so the possibility of this happening doesn't seem too far-fetched to me and I don't think it would be that hard to falsify reports to the FEC.

danberkeley
06-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Is there any recent history of political campaigns and money being embezzled? I have always suspected the possibility that people on Ron Paul's staff may have been stealing campaign money. I think most of us agree the campaign didn't live up to expectations, and we know there were people on Ron Paul's campaign staff that were doing more harm than good, so the possibility of this happening doesn't seem too far-fetched to me and I don't think it would be that hard to falsify reports to the FEC.

Are you serious? I'm sure the republicans, democrats, greens, etc. have been embezzling money out of campaigns for years.

Kalifornia
06-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Hell, why embezzle when you can just overpay for signs that are bought by your wife at wholesale and sold to the campaign for 10 times what they are worth?