PDA

View Full Version : What are Muslim citizens' opinion of Ron Paul?

BW4Paul
05-26-2007, 09:30 PM
oops.

BW4Paul
05-26-2007, 09:36 PM
I know there are big Muslim populations in Michigan, so does anyone know what these people think of Ron Paul? I think that they could be a good group to gain support from. Anyone know anything about this topic?
While one examle does not a consensus make, I know one Muslim (first generation American) who thinks *very* highly of Dr. Paul. This young man is more than a little tired of people assuming he's a freedom-hating woman-abuser. He is already very appreciative of the strides Dr. Paul has made so far in educating Americans about foreign policy from a Middle East perspective, and I believe he intends to vote for Dr. Paul in the primary.

winston_blade
05-26-2007, 09:37 PM
While one examle does not a consensus make, I know one Muslim (first generation American) who thinks *very* highly of Dr. Paul. This young man is more than a little tired of people assuming he's a freedom-hating woman-abuser. He is already very appreciative of the strides Dr. Paul has made so far in educating Americans about foreign policy from a Middle East perspective, and I believe he intends to vote for Dr. Paul in the primary.

Tell him to spread the word to his fellow believers.

Suzu
05-26-2007, 09:38 PM
I grew up a few miles from the largest Muslim community in Michigan. It's centered in East Dearborn. If I was still in that area I would go talk to some of those people...

winston_blade
05-26-2007, 10:19 PM
I know there are big Muslim populations in Michigan, so does anyone know what these people think of Ron Paul? I think that they could be a good group to gain support from. Anyone know anything about this topic?