PDA

View Full Version : Mike Weber - Speaks Out to all NV Delegates!

pauletteNV
06-16-2008, 10:37 AM
This effort by Mike Webber and Wayne Terhune and his family is a gift to us all and we must accept it graciously by doing the small bit we are asked to do....show up and be counted! June 28th, Grand Sierra Resort, Reno, NV.

A personal message from Mike Weber to all Republican State Convention Delegates:

Should you attend the convention of delegates on June 28?

I have been involved in the Republican Party in Nevada for over 20 years. During this period, I have been a county chairman, have served on the State Central Committee, have been a national delegate 4 times and have served Nevada on the Rules Committee at the last two national conventions. During this time, I never witnessed such blatant disregard for Party traditions, rules and processes as I saw in the Republican State Convention in April. Because of this, I have invested thousands of dollars out of my pocket to work with Dr. Terhune to convene the Republican state delegates on June 28. I am dedicated to challenge the process all the way to Minneapolis. If this convention process and my appeal fail, you are likely to never have an open process of electing national delegates from Nevada again.

Now you know what this is about.

I have received several messages from people stating that since Ron Paul is dropping out of the presidential race that having a convention on June 28 is a waste of time. Here's a hint, folks – I HAVE NEVER BEEN A RON PAUL SUPPORTER. This is not about Ron Paul. He and his supporters are being used as the scapegoat of a larger agenda. This is not about presidential candidates. This is not about national delegates. This is about right and wrong. We are convening on June 28 to take a stand for right – and you have that choice to make.

If you think it was okay for Party leaders to illegally shut down the April convention, stay at home. If you think it is right that Republican Party leaders purposefully crafted a set of rules to shut a group of Republicans out of the process, don't bother coming. Since 2/3 of the state delegates voted for an open national delegate nomination process but you think it is okay for Party leaders to ignore this vote and appoint your national delegates behind closed doors, go ahead and sleep in on June 28. I have no confidence that Party leaders are capable of running a fair and open convention in July. In fact, I'm not even sure they intend to reconvene the convention at all. But if you think this is okay, perhaps you ought to attend the Clark County Party All American Barbecue conveniently scheduled for June 28 (and I suppose that you think this is just a coincidence as well.)

In the past 20 years or so, I have picked up a bit of knowledge of the rules and procedures of the Republican Party. I have tried to teach a few of you about the process along the way. Now I will be faced against our state's best legal minds in front of the Committee on Contests at the national convention - a daunting task. This is very serious business.

A little over 230 years ago, Paul Revere rode though town warning that the British were coming. Most people turned over in their beds and went back to sleep. But a small, rag-tag group of patriots stood against injustice on that day. They were called rebels. They were called troublemakers. They were told they had no chance of winning. But they stood against the most powerful force on earth and gave us a country where ordinary citizens decide who represents them. Now we face a powerful force to decide if ordinary citizens will select our Party's national nominee.

So choose this day who you will serve. Are you going to conform silently and march like lemmings into the sea? As for me, I am going to stand against the injustice being handed to me by Party leaders and do what is right. I'm asking you to stand with me on June 28 at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno at 9:00.

If you want to join in, please let us know. <www.nevadagopconvention.com>

Mike Weber

(If you want to send Mike a note of support and thanks: renoweber@sbcglobal.net

HOLLYWOOD
06-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Yeap... The Whole Political System is RIGGED!

The GOP and RNC by far, has to one of the prefect examples of how the Nazis did it the 1930s. takeover of every democratic process, by whatever needs possible. We in NEVADA just uncovered the COLLUSION. Even when the MSM media reports it, nothing is done to squelch it or investigate it by the authorities. This is exactly what has happened all over America today... Enforce only the laws, IN FAVOR OF, the Government and powerful.

Welcome to the second GLIDED AGE of Amerika!

pauletteNV
06-16-2008, 11:32 AM
We now have an opportunity to show that we know what they are doing and we have some tools to fight back for our liberty. I've said this before, but it bears repeating. Through this experience here in NV, I've learned a lot. I always thought ours was the most free and honest country in the world. Color me naive, but no more. It is time to draw the proverbial line in the sand and take action.

Please everyone, go to the chip-in at www.nevadagopconvention.com> and give Mike Weber, the Terhunes, a little help with this project. Also, encourage every single delegate, no matter who their presidential choice, to join in on a history-making event on June 28th, Grand Sierra Resort, Reno, NV. Let's demonstrate to the RNC in DC, that it is We The People, the delegates, who are back on track.

steph3n
06-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Mike Weber seems like a stand out guy. Who cares if he is not a RP supporter, he is honest and cared about the legal process.

brandon
06-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Mike Weber seems like a stand out guy. Who cares if he is not a RP supporter, he is honest and cared about the legal process.

Agreed

Not to mention his behavior throughout this whole ordeal should help him launch a stellar career in politics if he wishes. He will have the support of the RP faction as well as the rest of the NV republicans.

pauletteNV
06-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Check out www.webber32.com and you'll see Mike's current plan. He was standout in his effort to do things in a parlimentarian manner at the April 26 NV GOP Convention and he is stepping up again. We owe him our thanks. "He will have the support of the RP faction as well as the res tof the NV republicans." Indeed, and other Republican politicans in this and other States would serve themselves well to do the same. I will not be voting for any Republican who does not support the Constitution and proper parlimentarian rules. Beginning to look like I'll be able to support very few Republicans, unless they wake up.

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-18-2008, 01:28 PM
Webber has inded been a great help.