PDA

View Full Version : What resources/websites do you think they'll be using on CFL?

DeadtoSin
06-15-2008, 08:59 PM
I would imagine that the CFL is going to borrow heavily from Mises, but what other sources will they be using? Do you think Ron Paul and other liberty leaders will be writing material for the site?

Post some ideas of sources here.

constitutional
06-15-2008, 09:09 PM
I had sent them an email asking how they plan on coordinating and collaborating with thousands of people with a simple WordPress blog.

No reply as of yet. I am pretty sure they will completely revamp the site to accomplish all those tasks.

When I emailed them, it said the launch date for the Campaign For Liberty site is in September. So this Wordpress blog is simply a prelude. I guess they are working on a bigger web site with better features and functions.

Jeremy
06-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Yeh, it's still in beta

I bet they'll also have a system similar to the precinct leader thing.

constitutional
06-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Yeh, it's still in beta

I bet they'll also have a system similar to the precinct leader thing.

That's right! If you click on BETA at top right, you will be taken to: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=7

"Over the next few months we’ll be developing online tools to help you organize, train, and activate individuals for liberty. This will be a grassroots campaign, so we’ll need your feedback and participation. Please add your comments and suggestions. We want the Campaign for Liberty website to be the best online platform and network available. We are dreaming big!"

ItsTime
06-15-2008, 09:16 PM
they should start by making the blog seo friendly.

MsDoodahs
06-15-2008, 09:19 PM
The Foundation for Economic Education. (Founded by Leonard Read, I think Dr. Paul was on their board in the early years, not sure about that so don't quote me on it. I know he was personal friends with Read, he mentioned that at the Houston Mises Circle in March of last year.)

Future of Freedom Foundation. (Founded by Jacob Hornberger, this is the group that had the recent conference where Ron spoke, there's been a vid link here of that speech.)

newyearsrevolution08
06-15-2008, 09:20 PM
they should start by making the blog seo friendly.

that would be the first start.