PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Ron Paul Forums Church.....

american.swan
06-15-2008, 07:46 PM
....where we all sit around complaining about deacon so and so while few actually are out "witnessing".

Get off your pew and start spreading the message. Stop sitting in some pew complaining about deacon Trever's actions last weekend. This is between you and your God/conscience and the future of this country. God or whatever will take care of Elder so and so.

Uncanny how this is like a few churches I have been a part of. Please stay grounded in the "truth".

RonPaulwillWin
06-15-2008, 07:48 PM
http://www.superpouvoir.com/Team/JayWicky/WTF.jpg

Jeremy
06-15-2008, 07:51 PM
Whh-What?

american.swan
06-15-2008, 07:51 PM
http://www.superpouvoir.com/Team/JayWicky/WTF.jpg

Subtle Satire is sometimes an inside joke. In this case maybe only inside ME ;)

RonPaulwillWin
06-15-2008, 07:54 PM
^^ I got it :) Don't take it as too much of an insult, I'm sitting here watching 'Little Nicky' on a Sunday afternoon.

zach
06-15-2008, 08:02 PM
....where we all sit around complaining about deacon so and so while few actually are out "witnessing".

Get off your pew and start spreading the message. Stop sitting in some pew complaining about deacon Trever's actions last weekend. This is between you and your God/conscience and the future of this country. God or whatever will take care of Elder so and so.

Uncanny how this is like a few churches I have been a part of. Please stay grounded in the "truth".

Tell me if I'm right on this one.

Quit bitching, and do something about it!

american.swan
06-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Tell me if I'm right on this one.

Quit bitching, and do something about it!

Close....Very Close....It's more dangerous though, because this can cause the church to split apart destroying the mission of said church.

Elwar
06-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Tax exempt church?

Perry
06-15-2008, 09:25 PM

That's because wherever you go their people are.

Want to know the best way to empty a church?

Start talking about holiness and repentance.