PDA

View Full Version : This guy needs educated, seriously

ScottA
06-15-2008, 05:38 PM
This site http://www.236.com/ has Dr. Paul highlighted on the top of the page.

Wait until you read the article. This guy needs some serious help.....with his patriotism and his ability to understand policy and the written word.

He writes a completely false representation of Dr. Paul. Perhaps he is a well paid Neocon writing misleading articles about a person's character.

You know, it continues to amaze me that people have their heads that far in the clouds or up neocons asses that they don;t understand a real simple message.

Man I wish I could educate this guy the right way.

Scott

ClayTrainor
06-15-2008, 06:31 PM
this is childlike. Honestly

"They paid just enough attention to realize that Ron Paul was crazy and they should immediately resume not paying attention to him."

i actually got a good laugh while reading this. Anyone who cant see right through the dishonesty in this article, should not be voting.

ScottA
06-15-2008, 07:04 PM
this is childlike. Honestly

"They paid just enough attention to realize that Ron Paul was crazy and they should immediately resume not paying attention to him."

i actually got a good laugh while reading this. Anyone who cant see right through the dishonesty in this article, should not be voting.

That might be the problem...most can't see thru the dishonesty

Agent CSL
06-15-2008, 07:07 PM
*reads topic title*
*laughs*
*leaves*

Nirvikalpa
06-15-2008, 07:08 PM
*reads topic title*
*laughs*
*leaves*

you said it before me :(:p;)

Akus
06-15-2008, 08:11 PM
This site http://www.236.com/ has Dr. Paul highlighted on the top of the page.

Wait until you read the article. This guy needs some serious help.....with his patriotism and his ability to understand policy and the written word.

He writes a completely false representation of Dr. Paul. Perhaps he is a well paid Neocon writing misleading articles about a person's character.

You know, it continues to amaze me that people have their heads that far in the clouds or up neocons asses that they don;t understand a real simple message.

Man I wish I could educate this guy the right way.

ScottScottA, why do you have an urge to reason with stupid people? When was the last time logic and insanity clashed and logic won?

amy31416
06-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Didn't read it, not gonna give 'em traffic.

Joseph Hart
06-15-2008, 08:24 PM
I believe it is a satire news site, you creeps. :)

haaaylee
06-15-2008, 08:34 PM
you said it before me :(:p;)

oh, the irony of grammar and ron paul supporters.

Anti Federalist
06-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Umm, satire site.

"Some of the news, most of the time".

A little discernment people, please.

robmpreston
06-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh dear.