It just started.

0zzy
08-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Boo!
oo!
o!

LibertyEagle
08-26-2007, 10:35 AM
You have to get to know your adversaries. ;)

BTW, he's coming across like an idiot. All he knows is buzz phrases. He can't speak to anything beyond that. He is NOT a good speaker.

I, quite frankly, am glad to see this. Dr. Paul an frickin' take him OUT, in a debate.

Note: My question is why they are listing him as a "Presidential candidate" and what the hell he is doing speaking before the Midwest GOP Leadership Conference, much less on CSPAN's Road to the White House series, when he HASN'T EVEN ANNOUNCED HIS CANDIDACY. Or, did I miss the big announcement?

richard1984
08-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah. I'm watching this right now. I really don't like what he's saying. He said something to the tune of "We (Americans) have shed more blood for other people's freedom than anyone else in the world!" And he said that like it was a good thing!

Also, the only thing he's gotten applause for so far was saying that the Constitution was still relevant. But that's really about all he says. Now he's just skipping around the issues.

Man...we need Ron Paul.

richard1984
08-26-2007, 10:36 AM
You have to get to know your adversaries. ;)

BTW, he's coming across like an idiot. All he knows is buzz phrases. He can't speak to anything beyond that. He is NOT a good speaker.

I, quite frankly, am glad to see this. Dr. Paul an frickin' take him OUT, in a debate.

Yeah. Buzz phrases is really about it. And I think that's why he's getting so little applause.

Most of the time he's just been telling stories. It's pretty pathetic. Where's the substance Freddy?!

richard1984
08-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Man...why are they using the bad picture of Ron Paul? It doesn't even look like him!!! Damn media....

richard1984
08-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Now Hillary is talking to Veterans of Foreign Wars. She is talking like an android. It's disgusting how insincere she is. Ron Paul's gonna open a can of whoop-ass on this biatch.

Givemelibertyor.....
08-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Now Hillary is talking to Veterans of Foreign Wars. She is talking like an android. It's disgusting how insincere she is. Ron Paul's gonna open a can of whoop-ass on this biatch.

It is reprehensible that she has the gall to speak to any Veteran's groups. It was the Clinton's who stripped thousands of battle scarred veterans of their Second Amendment rights.

richard1984
08-26-2007, 11:32 AM
It is reprehensible that she has the gall to speak to any Veteran's groups. It was the Clinton's who stripped thousands of battle scarred veterans of their Second Amendment rights.

It's unbelievable how screwed up she and the people around her are. Shameful. If the veterans didn't have such good manners and respect for their country, she would probably be booed off stage. She deserves it.