PDA

View Full Version : "The American tipping point" If this doesnt shake you up?

Dave Wood
08-26-2007, 09:56 AM
I dont know what will. It is a long read but well worth it. What he says about the US now and Germany before Hitler are very sobering. You better get out of debt quick!:eek:

http://spotgunnyg.blogspot.com/2007/08/tipping-point.html

Givemelibertyor.....
08-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Well, the American masses are like the frog in the pot of cold water. It's almost boiling now and they still haven't jumped.

They might not have a choice in the matter if anyone but Ron Paul wins the election.

Hook
08-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Yes, the Jews are all of one mind and can't think for themselves. They are like the Borg, all acting upon one conciousness.
Please... :ROLLEYES:

james1844
08-26-2007, 11:07 AM
In my view the anti-semitic stance taken by that article has NO place in Ron Paul grassroots efforts.

ChooseLiberty
08-26-2007, 12:03 PM
"Semite" includes both Arabs and Jews. Is that what you meant?

In my view the anti-semitic stance taken by that article has NO place in Ron Paul grassroots efforts.

Original_Intent
08-26-2007, 12:24 PM

I have always considered myself fairly pro-Israel, although that has been tempered lately. I think dismissing the article as "anti-semitic" is only an ad hominem argument without merit. I certainly believe there is a faction within the Jewish community that acts exactly in the manner described, but that was not even the focus of the article.

If you disagree with the article then make an argument, show how the author is wrong. I am not saying the author is 100% right, but what he wrote meshed well with my own understanding of history. I appreciate a well thought out response that says "He is wrong and this is why" so that I can evaluate between the two viewpoints, but I will not write something off because of name calling. ("anti-Semite")

james1906
08-26-2007, 12:44 PM
I don't think my Jewish friends are conspiring to control me behind their backs. I hate blanket statements applied to groups.

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-26-2007, 02:14 PM

dseisner
08-26-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm Jewish and I may have been offended if I didn't think what he was saying might be true. But it's not like it's all Jews and just Jews. It's some Jews with some non-Jews just like everything else.

Nevertheless, he's right about the impending disaster. I almost don't even know what to do with my life right now because of it.

dircha
08-26-2007, 05:16 PM
"Just as Germany nearly a century ago was saddled with Jewish bankers and governmental overseers following the Versailles Treaty, so is America governed today. The import of this fact goes well beyond coincidence."

Umm...

And at that point the article goes on to argue basically that the Nazi's anti-Jewish conspiracy claims were all true.

I don't even want to know how the article ends.

Get this trash out of our forums.

Dave Wood
08-26-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm Jewish and I may have been offended if I didn't think what he was saying might be true. But it's not like it's all Jews and just Jews. It's some Jews with some non-Jews just like everything else.

Nevertheless, he's right about the impending disaster. I almost don't even know what to do with my life right now because of it.

Man, I totally agree. Where do we put assets? I dont trust anyone in the financial world right now to tell us what to do. As far as the Jewish thing, I dont think any particular group of people is responsible for this and Jews/non Jews are going to be hurt. I think it just comes down to the ugly word GREED. These people have been making huge sums knowing the whole time that they were just taking the money and running. They knew it was going to come down and didnt give a sh**!:mad:

dseisner
08-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Man, I totally agree. Where do we put assets? I dont trust anyone in the financial world right now to tell us what to do.

The best thing to do right now I think is to claim your sovereignty, understand your god-given rights, and invest in gold (offshore). I'm also trying to become as self-sufficient as I can while reducing the amount of Federal Reserve notes that I need on a regular basis just to exist in this society. Thankfully I am single and have no kids so this proposition is much easier for me, although still not easy at all.

The biggest issue for me is...do we still fight this war for RP if he's just gonna get shot? Do I still build my business if it's going to be gone tomorrow? Do I buy an assault rifle and get ready to revolt? WHO THE HELL KNOWS

Dave Wood
08-26-2007, 05:49 PM
The best thing to do right now I think is to claim your sovereignty, understand your god-given rights, and invest in gold (offshore). I'm also trying to become as self-sufficient as I can while reducing the amount of Federal Reserve notes that I need on a regular basis just to exist in this society. Thankfully I am single and have no kids so this proposition is much easier for me, although still not easy at all.

The biggest issue for me is...do we still fight this war for RP if he's just gonna get shot? Do I still build my business if it's going to be gone tomorrow? Do I buy an assault rifle and get ready to revolt? WHO THE HELL KNOWS

Good question?

Do you really think offshore gold? What is the guarantee that one will be able to redeem it if there is a universal crash? I am a little frightened about this whole possibility of a universal crash, wouldnt the offshore banks that hold your gold liquidate it for their own survival? This is alarming and now I hear the FEDS board of governors are meeting inside the COG at Jackson Hole next week to plot WTF?
What they are discussing is so important that they have to go under a mountain in secrecy to meet? I have a family to support and I am getting the cold sweats!:confused:

murph
08-26-2007, 05:54 PM
I agree that a financial crisis is on the horizon but it isn't a reason to panic. You still have some time to get your financial house in order but the clock is ticking. Edgar J. Steele is a bit over the top, IMO.

One excellent resource for the big picture on the economy and investing is Financial Sense (http://www.financialsense.com/) They don't hand out stock tips but they do an excellent job of reporting on what is really going on in the global financial markets and making general recommendations on what to do with your savings. The weekly broadcasts are excellent. It's not unusual to hear them play a clip of Ron Paul grilling Ben Bernanke and showing once again that RP is one of the precious few in DC who understand how our central bank is destroying our nation.

And yes, they also support holding gold and silver in your portfolio.

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-26-2007, 06:00 PM

lucius
08-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Some orthodox Jews blame the Zionists for the holocaust:

"It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all the lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did - They intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to the concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this. (See the books Perfidy, Min Hameitzor, etc.). The Zionists continue to practice this strategy today. They incite anti-Semitism and then they present themselves as the "saviors". Here are two replies given by Leaders of the Zionists during World War II, when they were asked for money to help ransom Jews from the Nazis. Greenbaum said "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland." (G-d forbid).
Weitzman said, "The most important part of the Jewish people is already in the land (of Israel) and those who are left, are unimportant" (May we be spared)."

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm

This thread had much of that content: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=13832

Here is another good site: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/index.cfm

Wyurm
08-26-2007, 08:12 PM
*sigh* this is why we won't have a revolution beyond what we have now. There is just too much out there to offend people. They get offended then they don't want to take in the rest of the message. I once again disagree with blaming one specific agenda. This author is focusing on the Fed and its agenda. However, he is ignoring the many, many other agendas that want control in or of our government. Control that was never provided for by the constitution. Yes we are in the middle of a tipping point. Yes the economy will crash. Yes there will be a drastic change to the economic landscape.

Jews, Muslims, Christians, Wiccans, atheists, et. al. are all responsible for this because we as the entire human race are all responsible for this. However, it no longer matters who is to blame. Would you really stand inside a burning house and argue about who started the fire? Would you really allow yourself and your family to burn to death because you are offended by the statement of someone claiming your race, sex, creed, etc.. is responsible? I would hope not, after all if they are being ignorant, treat them with the same and ignore them. But don't be stupid and say that since they were offensive, then the house must not actually be on fire as another burning ember goes floating past your head.

Care not the source, the warning itself is valid. You may argue against racism once it is all over. So what is the solution? Well, I have often wondered that myself. I have heard it said that the German people were responsible for allowing Hitler to rise to power. However, I largely disagree. I believe that sometimes you have to experience pain in life to get good out of it. So, rather than hunkering down or such, I am choosing to continue on, vote for Ron Paul. Try to do things the right way, and if that fails, I will snatch my opportunity the instant it comes along. I will be awake and aware when that opportunity arises.

dsentell
08-26-2007, 08:25 PM

We have some time, but I don't think all that long. I tell people to imagine having what you have -- in other words, I believe we will only have what is in our possession. Gold off-shore will do you no good, money in the bank will do you no good (because like during the depression, you won't have access to it).

Take what time we have to prepare yourself - stock up. I have been stocked up for several years now. Ready for virtually anything. Get prepared to take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Ron Paul is the only thing that has brought light and hope. I work for him every day. I only hope that there will be an election for us to vote for him.

No, I am not a pessimist -- just a realist.

fedup100
08-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Daren Mc, you know your stuff. To all the rest that dare utter anti-semitic or "offended", YOU ARE WHAT HAS KILLED THIS COUNTRY!

Not all Jews are in on it....

You know, you need to study the issues before you open your pie holes, your Country, your freedom and that of your families are on the line.