PDA

View Full Version : DVDs for Delegates project: help needed to acquire GOP delegate lists for all states!

kmj.ronpaul
06-15-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm responsible for acquiring the GOP delegates lists for all 50 states for the DVDs for Delegates project (Dr. Paul *IS* still eligible for the GOP nomination!). So far, we have many states working on obtaining these lists, but in other states, I still don't have a contact person who has committed to working on this in their state. (It's important that the person asking for a particular state's delegate list be a resident of that state.)

If you live in any of these states, or know a Ron Paul supporter who does and may be willing to help, please contact me asap (kmj.ronpaul@gmail.com). The process differs for every state, but it's likely that acquiring the delegate list (and delegate contact info) may be as simple as making a couple of phone calls.

States we need GOP delegate lists from:

Idaho
(Iowa - state convention will be held 7/11 & 7/12)
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Michigan
Missouri
Montana
(Nebraska - state convention will be 7/12)
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
Oklahoma
(Oregon - state convention will be 7/12)
Rhode Island
Texas
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Thanks in advance for your help with this extremely important project. We need to have all lists by next Monday, June 23, in order to send out the first dvd on schedule.

Kathy
kmj.ronpaul@gmail.com

princessredtights
06-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Just an FYI - Oregon is voting on delegates on July 12th

skyorbit
06-15-2008, 11:42 PM
I'll get on this as soon as our State Conventions are over.

I can get the Adresses for South Dakota fairly easily I think, but it'll have to wait till the 22nd.

Tracy

skyorbit
06-16-2008, 08:25 AM
bump

kmj.ronpaul
06-17-2008, 04:15 PM
>> I can get the Adresses for South Dakota fairly easily I think, but it'll have to wait till the 22nd.

Thanks!!

newyearsrevolution08
06-17-2008, 04:44 PM
There are a few lists available since there are a few of these "types" of efforts going on all at once. All I can say is that some delegates might get two of a few things but I still feel that will make more of an impact.

I know there is one open list available on a site somewhere as well, no one has a full list since there is no full list available. Hard to update as well...

Keep fighting for liberty

btw what dvd's are going out?

Maybe a few of our efforts can combine. Find out how many of us have projects like this and send ONE package instead of 2 or 2 packages instead of 3 and so on.

I would suggest keeping up with the state delegates who are active online and CALL them up and see what they can do. Locate those ron paul delegates in each state and it will end up coming together.

It would be nice to have a master list that is current and correct though, it is a pain verifying the lists we do have.