PDA

View Full Version : Annual Donations

american.swan
06-15-2008, 03:24 AM
Is it possible for the Campaign for Liberty to have an option for "monthly"?

Example, If I donate $100, I would like the computer to ask me....Would you like us to automatically take $100 on the XX of each month for the next 12 months?

That would be cool. Keep it funded.

newyearsrevolution08
06-15-2008, 05:00 AM
they use paypal so it should be as simple as a subscription option, contact the admin and ask if and when they are going to offer subscription or monthly donation plans.

I think it is a great idea because someone seeing $1200 NOW or $100 a month for a year will usually choose the $100 a month or NOTHING. Not everyone has $1200 lying around, I know I don't so the option to give more overall but in smaller monthly installments is a great idea.

Hope it does end up setup for you and all of us for that matter.

How many people could easily do $5 a month for a year, I can see people doing this versus doing any other type of donation as well because it is a small amount BUT overall $60 a year per donation could really add up when we end up with tens of thousands of people setting up these small $5 a month donations.

I think they need to setup their own merchant account and STOP using paypal if possible though, look at all the fees they are having to pay. What would be great is if we focused more on a mailed in donation effort so they can keep MORE of the proceeds. Just a thought

clintontj72
06-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Is it possible for the Campaign for Liberty to have an option for "monthly"?

Example, If I donate $100, I would like the computer to ask me....Would you like us to automatically take $100 on the XX of each month for the next 12 months?

That would be cool. Keep it funded.

This is a very good idea. Many people may go for something even smaller...like $10 or $20/month. With a lot of people this could get very big, very quickly.

mport1
06-15-2008, 11:38 AM
This is a must. I will generate a ton of money and give the organization a better idea about their cash flows.

Jordan
06-15-2008, 11:50 AM
I'd be more than happy to start a subscription payment for the Liberty fund. Even if just a few bucks a month, the thousands of us could create some real political pressure. A people's lobbying effort, if the pharmaceuticals, the guns, the medical, the military has a lobby, so should the people.

american.swan
06-20-2008, 06:32 AM
bump - get campaign for liberty on this!!!

MRoCkEd
06-20-2008, 07:54 AM
Good idea

SaratogaForRonPaul
06-20-2008, 08:26 AM
My campaign does have a subscription option for donations, check it out for reference at www.steven2008.com. Feel free to contribute while you are there.