Good stuff!

JoshLowry
06-14-2008, 09:52 PM
cool, keep it up!

0zzy
06-14-2008, 09:55 PM
who's this?
:[

paul needs better video production team and management staff.

Omphfullas Zamboni
06-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi,

What's all this emphasis on Internet?
"Not just the Internet!"

Also, beg pardon, but the speaker was talking too quickly. Take it easy, sir. Finally, an excellent video--like so many that Paul supporters have authored--does not need to implore its audience to click the, "forward" button. When impressed, people will pass a video along on their own accord.

Of course, any grassroots efforts are always welcome. No offense is meant. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Omphfullas Zamboni

theantirobot
06-14-2008, 10:53 PM
who's this?
:[

paul needs better video production team and management staff.

It's just me. No affiliation with the Campaign For Liberty...

I've been advocating this idea for a very long time, it was actually the reason I started supporting Ron Paul in the first place.

theantirobot
06-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Hi,

What's all this emphasis on Internet?
"Not just the Internet!"

Also, beg pardon, but the speaker was talking too quickly. Take it easy, sir. Finally, an excellent video--like so many that Paul supporters have authored--does not need to implore its audience to click the, "forward" button. When impressed, people will pass a video along on their own accord.

Of course, any grassroots efforts are always welcome. No offense is meant. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Omphfullas Zamboni

Just about everyone has Internet access. It is a valuable tool. I think anyone would agree it is what let this campaign become what it did. I think we should embrace it. It seems that if people would only trust the Internet for their news Ron Paul would have won. Let's give them someone to trust.

I will speak more slowly in the next video. There is much to this idea. I would love to answer any questions, or critisizms.

Omphfullas Zamboni
06-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Just about everyone has Internet access. It is a valuable tool. I think anyone would agree it is what let this campaign become what it did. I think we should embrace it. It seems that if people would only trust the Internet for their news Ron Paul would have won. Let's give them someone to trust.

I will speak more slowly in the next video. There is much to this idea. I would love to answer any questions, or criticisms.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I agree that the Internet can be a valuable tool especially, I think, if he teaches a person how to do real-world activities. Have you seen the, "How to Sell Liberty" videos on YouTube?

Be well.

Sincerely,
Omphfullas Zamboni