PDA

View Full Version : My heart warming story of the day

Sematary
08-26-2007, 07:38 AM
You all know that I am very active in my support of Ron Paul and I think most people I know are, at this point, going to vote for Ron Paul. My boss (and his father) are both voting for Ron Paul on the IRS issue. Many of my fellow co-workers have been converted and the last ones - with the "but he can't win" argument I am breaking down. My daughter(s) are voting for him and I reach out to my customers when the opportunity arises. So anyway, all that said - on to the real story.

I work with a girl who is 18. She is serious about her religion and is very involved in one of the local churches. I asked her to read Ron Paul's Statement of Faith and she immediately decided that he was the only person she could vote for. :-)

The best part of this exchange, however, is that she agreed to ask her pastor if she could distribute copies of the statement to the members of the church. He has agreed and she will be handing those out today. :-)

There is NO doubt that, along with gun owners, his position on abortion is one of his best weapons in this election. I have a feeling that that entire church will be converted to voting for Ron Paul and that his message will be spread to their friends and family like wildfire.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-26-2007, 07:49 AM
Nice work! If we all do exactly what you've done, RP is assured success. Hup-two!

sickmint79
08-26-2007, 09:56 AM
i have been considering printing these out and just leaving them all over cars in the lot on a sunday, thoughts?

G-khan
08-26-2007, 10:08 AM
i have been considering printing these out and just leaving them all over cars in the lot on a sunday, thoughts?

I am doing the same next Sunday - I think it is a great idea. I also will include http://www.ronpaulpostcards.com/foundersflyer.html so they get some more useful info and contact methods..

I think it is a great way to pass the RP message..:)

krott5333
08-26-2007, 10:49 AM
ive said it before, ive said it again. Gun owners and religious people are our best friends. Print out the statement of faith (which you can find here: http://files.meetup.com/516057/statementoffaith.pdf ) and put it on every windshield at every church you can during mass, pass them out to your fellow parishoners if you are actively religious.

born2drv
08-26-2007, 10:53 AM
We need to get a collection of all the flyers available somewhere on the web to download... and we need to make more of them... like one targeting educators.... or college students, realtors/mortgage brokers, etc, etc...

Some one please point me to the statement of faith one so i can copy it on my website as well.

RonPaulalways
08-26-2007, 11:52 AM
You can find an html version of the statement of faith here:

http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070721.htm

M.Bellmore
08-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Yes I concur with having a "one stop" shopping area for targeted flyers and ads. I started saving stuff to my computer when I see something interesting or later I cannot find it. Maybe I am just not using the forums to their maximum usefulness.

Sematary
08-26-2007, 10:16 PM

Do it at churches, not just any lot

max
08-26-2007, 10:52 PM
You all know that I am very active in my support of Ron Paul and I think most people I know are, at this point, going to vote for Ron Paul. My boss (and his father) are both voting for Ron Paul on the IRS issue. Many of my fellow co-workers have been converted and the last ones - with the "but he can't win" argument I am breaking down. My daughter(s) are voting for him and I reach out to my customers when the opportunity arises. So anyway, all that said - on to the real story.

I work with a girl who is 18. She is serious about her religion and is very involved in one of the local churches. I asked her to read Ron Paul's Statement of Faith and she immediately decided that he was the only person she could vote for. :-)

The best part of this exchange, however, is that she agreed to ask her pastor if she could distribute copies of the statement to the members of the church. He has agreed and she will be handing those out today. :-)

There is NO doubt that, along with gun owners, his position on abortion is one of his best weapons in this election. I have a feeling that that entire church will be converted to voting for Ron Paul and that his message will be spread to their friends and family like wildfire.

SWEET! Target marketing!...The IRS issue can be HUGE with business owners (get them to finance your meetup expenses too!)...and make sure they max out the $2300 in campaign donations ($4600 for couples)

G-khan
08-26-2007, 11:42 PM
I am going to hit the church parking lots also next Sunday... Go RP:)

Electric Church
08-26-2007, 11:47 PM
good job....:)