PDA

View Full Version : I want to applaud you guys!

GigiBowman
06-14-2008, 03:05 PM
What a fantastic list of speakers...I am SO EXCITED to be going to this event!

I just posted the new list and updated the meet-up....what a line-up!!!!

Way to go guys you have done one hell of a fantastic job!!! Hope the money keeps coming in from the Bomb!

Details:
We hope to have the stage also designed in a colonial motif. After the speakers, we intend to round off the event with entertainment. Comedy and music are our ideals with perhaps a "Surprise" guest as the finale. Marc Scibilia, Jordon Page, and Pokerface are our featured musical acts.

Masters of Ceremony:
Gary Franchi - Successor to Aaron Russo and Founder of Restore the Republic
Ernest Hancock - Creator of the R3VOLution and publisher of FreedomsPhoenix.com

Speakers:
G. Edward Griffin - founder of Freedom Force International and author of The Creature from Jekyll Island - Confirmed
Charles Goyette - syndicated talk radio host based in Phoenix, Arizona - Confirmed
Bob Schulz - founder of We the People Foundation' a tax honesty organization - still working
Marcy Brooks - Forewoman in the tax trial of Whitey Harell v. State of Illinois (featured in Aaron Russo's America: From Freedom to Fascism) - Confirmed
Thomas E Woods Jr - author of "Who Killed the Constitution?: The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush" - Confirmed
Naomi Wolfe - advocate of progressive politics and author of "The End of America: A letter of warning to a young patriot" - Confirmed
Jack McLamb - Military Veteran, retired police officer, and radio talk show host - Confirmed
Howard Phillips - Chairman of The Conservative Caucus since 1974 - still working
Terri Hall - Founder and Director of Texasturf.org - still working
Jim Guest - MO representative - still working
Jeff Lewis - co-founder of Fire Coalition - Confirmed
Michael Scheuer - 22 year veteran of the CIA and bestselling author of Imperial Hubris' - Confirmed
One Rep from the Iraq Veterans against the war - http://www.ivaw.org - still working
Chuck Baldwin - Constitution Party Presidential Candidate, Pastor, and radio talk show host - Confirmed
Ron Paul - to speak about the future of the Revolution - Confirmed

For any other information you can think of including travel and lodging, check out www.revolutionmarch.com.

Furthermore, the website today, Flag Day, is hosting a Money Bomb of its own, needing about $11,000 to meet their goal of $30,000 to pay for all the expenses.

While all the hype and buzz is currently coming from the idea of a St. Paul super rally, don't forget about the other super rally Dr. Paul called for - the March on Washington - July 12th, 2008!

ronpaulhawaii
06-14-2008, 03:09 PM
<claps hands>

FrankRep
06-14-2008, 03:28 PM
All Star cast!

Danke
06-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Can we get some of those speakers in St. Paul too?

Conza88
06-14-2008, 09:56 PM
<claps hands>

Hahah, that made me laugh for some reason. :D

OhioMichael
06-16-2008, 05:39 AM
Wow. I can't wait!

orafi
06-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Where's Dick?

Oh and, wouldn't be nice to have Colbert, just for media attention.