PDA

View Full Version : -4 For my comments on youtube By the sheeps

Give me liberty
06-13-2008, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5bYzL2y7xQ#WmJwkyA52oY

My comments.

There both the same, you dumb, people in serbia are still dying due and thanks to the effects of the bombing or should i say after effects.

I had a freind of mine who died of an bombing effect last year thanks to the bombing.

the obama sheeps want Clark to be obamas VicP
Clark used and orderd Depleted Uranium shells in the bombing of serbia 78 days
and showed no feelings to the victums of the bombing, i should note that
the effects of the bombing are still toll in serbia today.

People are dying from the effects.

And if the sheeps want obama and clark leading this nation fine by me
they will both destory it faster.

When will the sheeps on youtube ever wake up?

Archie
06-13-2008, 11:41 PM
ITs very sad Because I think alot of people on youtube are not informed about how much chaos bill clinton and Clark did too the serbian people who just wanted to preserve there own Serb orthodox heritage and not have NATO there unleashing bomb's on the country .. Alot of these obama fanboys and girls have no idea about Clark/Clinton's war in the bulkans in the late 90's all the NATO led bombing really sent the country into hell for a while there, and as you say people are still suffering from that time..

My advice is dont bother getting mad at people "who dont get it" I learned a long time ago to just be happy your "awake" and not get mad that others are still "Sleeping Sheep" there are tons of people who will "get it" one day . I also think the reason for all this Obama loving is because there is a ton of self-hating white libs who feel obligated to vote for obama just based on the fact that his part African sorta like they rationalize unconstitutional programs like The NAACP they dont realize that there solutions are very short term and miss the facts about how Obama is not really there "anti-war" hero they are cranking him up to be for the short term though there mindset is simple "NO MORE BUSH!!! NO MORE REPUBLICANS" so there whole world revolves around Dopey marxist slogans LOL!!!!!!

electronicmaji
06-14-2008, 12:03 AM
We respect and support Clark very much round hereparts.