PDA

View Full Version : Talk show host, Mike Reagan calls for anti war activist's murder

Anti Federalist
06-13-2008, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJO-kUINMs

San Diego 9/11 truth activist Mark Dice related additional details on the death threat issued against him by nationally-syndicated radio talk show host and the adopted son of former president Ronald Reagan, Michael Reagan. Dice has filed a report with the FBI and is considering legal action against Reagan, who called for Dice to be shot as a traitor for daring to launch a campaign to send DVDs and materials about the September 11, 2001, inside job to the troops in Iraq, activity protected under the First Amendment, which Reagan obviously has nothing but contempt for.

“Excuse me folks, I’m going to say this,” Reagan said (see video). “We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets.” Reagan made the threat Tuesday, June 10th, during the second hour of his radio program.

By saying he will “pay for the bullets,” Reagan crossed over the line from admittedly reprehensible political commentary and made a direct and illegal threat against Mark Dice.

Now, I don't care what you think about 9/11, that is not the issue.

The issue is that there is a nationally syndicated talk show host, the son (adopted) of former president, on national radio, calling for the murder of an American citizen for doing nothing more than exercising his 1st Amendment rights.

File a complaint with the FCC here:

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgb/fcc475B.cfm.

buffalokid777
06-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Michael Reagan crossed the line on this one,,,,,People should be shot for exercising their first amendment? What a piece of trash..........I hope Michael Reagan is arrested for making terroristic threats......He DESERVES it.......

Kludge
06-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Michael Reagan crossed the line on this one,,,,,People should be shot for exercising their first amendment? What a piece of trash..........

"Ends justify the means". Words can kill more than a gun I suppose...

amy31416
06-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Am I the only one who thinks there is a better way to go about "punishing" Michael Reagan other than crying to the FCC?

Doesn't that just reinforce our dependence on the Federal Government? I also fear that by showing "need" we are giving them more power which will simply damage our 1st Amendment rights even more.

We need alternative, creative ideas to deal with guys like him, the FCC is part of the problem.

driller80545
06-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Do you mean like tar and feathers?

RSLudlum
06-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Am I the only one who thinks there is a better way to go about "punishing" Michael Reagan other than crying to the FCC?

Doesn't that just reinforce our dependence on the Federal Government. I also fear that by showing "need" we are giving them more power which will simply damage our 1st Amendment rights even more.

We need alternative, creative ideas to deal with guys like him, the FCC is part of the problem.

exactly,,,,get the word out that Mike Reagan is encouraging terroristic tactics against Americans.

buffalokid777
06-13-2008, 09:11 PM

Doesn't that just reinforce our dependence on the Federal Government. I also fear that by showing "need" we are giving them more power which will simply damage our 1st Amendment rights even more.

We need alternative, creative ideas to deal with guys like him.

When you call for an American's death on the airwaves through terroristic threats.....you need to be punished..........if he really thought Mark Dice broke any law.....he needed to demand that Mark Dice be brought to justice by citing the laws he broke.......

But since he called for Mark Dice's death, despite the fact he hadn't broken any law, or been tried before a court or jury, and also offered to pay for the bullett of the person who killed him......Michael Reagan is guilty of breaking the law by making terroristic threats as well as being an accessory to murder if Mark Dice ends up dead.......

coyote_sprit
06-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Mike Reagan hates him for his freedoms likes all terrorists.

micahnelson
06-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Why not light up his board? Don't we have enough people to effectively shut down a call screener if we coordinated?

micahnelson
06-13-2008, 09:13 PM
...Michael Reagan is guilty of breaking the law by making terroristic threats...

I say its free speech. Free stupid speech.

amy31416
06-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Do you mean like tar and feathers?

Sounds like fun, but may get ya in some trouble. :)

exactly,,,,get the word out that Mike Reagan is encouraging terroristic tactics against Americans.

Right, show people that the market CAN work with less regulation. Who needs the FCC? Not me.

That involves some work on our parts, but isn't it worth it to preserve our rights? You know that the FCC is perfectly willing to censor even more, and if we go running to them, we are reinforcing the power that they already have.

amy31416
06-13-2008, 09:17 PM
When you call for an American's death on the airwaves through terroristic threats.....you need to be punished..........if he really thought Mark Dice broke any law.....he needed to demand that Mark Dice be brought to justice by citing the laws he broke.......

But since he called for Mark Dice's death, despite the fact he hadn't broken any law, or been tried before a court or jury, and also offered to pay for the bullett of the person who killed him......Michael Reagan is guilty of breaking the law by making terroristic threats as well as being an accessory to murder if Mark Dice ends up dead.......

Yes, so let's destroy him via the market. Why run to the Federal Government and give them more reason to censor things--we really don't want to give them power to censor satellite radio.

If we can't do it, then we cave to the necessity of having Federal Agencies to protect us.

Lisa S
06-13-2008, 09:22 PM
This should be spread around the internet.

RSLudlum
06-13-2008, 09:24 PM
If Imus can get tossed off the air for calling some women "nappy headed hoes" what would be so hard to get this addressed in the media...

We need to find out who the advertisers are during his show, and the radio station's advertisers including local/national in general?? Also what stations syndicate the show across the nation?

amy31416
06-13-2008, 09:26 PM
This is a primo opportunity to show we don't need the FCC and can self-regulate. We should take it.

Anti Federalist
06-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Yes, so let's destroy him via the market. Why run to the Federal Government and give them more reason to censor things--we really don't want to give them power to censor satellite radio.

If we can't do it, then we cave to the necessity of having Federal Agencies to protect us.

I'm not looking for a federal agency to protect me, or anybody else.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy for starters, if you or I tried that, we'd be in jail before the day was out.

Secondly, everybody better damn well pull their heads from their asses and realize all the politicking and grassrooting in the world is going to mean nothing when people like this start to have their way, and they are too fucking close to that point right now. It's only a short leap from saying it to actually doing it.

Well, fuck you Mike, I'm going to donate to Dice personally in this effort, and you can add me to that firing squad list as well. Bring your checkbook asshole, cuz yer gonna need a lot of bullets.

Actually I'm too pissed to even think straight about it.

I like driller's idea, tar and fucking feathers for this un-American fascist piece of shit.

And as extremist as I am when it comes to the Bill of Rights, calling for the murder of an individual citizen, on national radio, crosses the fucking line.

If it doesn't, then tar and feathers had better fucking be an option.

RSLudlum
06-13-2008, 09:34 PM
could we submit this to iReport,,,or would it be unconsidered due to copyright issues?? Even if the video/audio is not able to be replayed on their network, the transcript would and it would get them riled up.

angelatc
06-13-2008, 09:36 PM
This is a primo opportunity to show we don't need the FCC and can self-regulate. We should take it.

Yes. When I lived in Indiana, there were several Amish children who were killed by a drunk driver as they walked down the side of the street. The public seemed angry that the Amish people weren't mad at the guy who did it. They were adamant that it was God's will, and that sometimes bad things just happen.

electronicmaji
06-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Just report it to media matters. You'll get a fix within days...

amy31416
06-13-2008, 09:39 PM

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy for starters, if you or I tried that, we'd be in jail before the day was out.

Secondly, everybody better damn well pull their heads from their asses and realize all the politicking and grassrooting in the world is going to mean nothing when people like this start to have their way, and they are too fucking close to that point right now. It's only a short leap from saying it to actually doing it.

Well, fuck you Mike, I'm going to donate to Dice personally in this effort, and you can add me to that firing squad list as well. Bring your checkbook asshole, cuz yer gonna need a lot of bullets.

I like driller's idea, tar and fucking feathers for this un-American fascist piece of shit.

And as extremist as I am when it comes to the Bill of Rights, calling for the murder of an individual citizen, on national radio, crosses the fucking line.

Agreed on everything, except relying on the FCC to take him out. We can do this without the Federal Government. Local police force, sure, no problem. Market force, no problem. A group like anonymous or whomever, no problem.

No FCC. We don't need them. And they'll use this incident to impose more restrictions.

Anti Federalist
06-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Agreed on everything, except relying on the FCC to take him out. We can do this without the Federal Government. Local police force, sure, no problem. Market force, no problem. A group like anonymous or whomever, no problem.

No FCC. We don't need them. And they'll use this incident to impose more restrictions.

I know. Talk me down, I need it, this really got me fired up.:mad:

And yeah, I know, of course they will, impose more restrictions that is.

You did hear the Ron Paul bashing in that clip as well, didn't you?

I was just as pissed over the Horowitz comments. To me, this really pulls the mask off what the real score is: death camps and firing squads. That's what these people are talking about, and let a food shortage, terrorist attack (real or fabricated) or some sort of national disaster happen, coupled with a blown out economy and they WILL start doing these things. It won't be an academic discussion anymore.

And we're dangerously close to that point right now.

driller80545
06-13-2008, 10:11 PM
A couple of years bunked up with Tyrone in Levenworth might humble him a bit.

Anti Federalist
06-13-2008, 10:22 PM
A couple of years bunked up with Tyrone in Levenworth might humble him a bit.

For real.

Am I "over the top" on this?

I was so pissed I could chew nails when I saw this.

I mean: this is bad, real bad.

driller80545
06-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Over the top? How? Just because this man is living on his father's coattails, he gets away with things that would make terrorists out of anyone else. I think no one really takes him seriously, though, because he is such a skinny, frail, and pale little feller. Couldn't whip his way out of a paper bag. Big mouth, cowering fetus.

Anti Federalist
06-13-2008, 10:42 PM
Over the top? How? Just because this man is living on his father's coattails, he gets away with things that would make terrorists out of anyone else. I think no one really takes him seriously, though, because he is such a skinny, frail, and pale little feller. Couldn't whip his way out of a paper bag. Big mouth, cowering fetus.

I wish I could think that not many people take him seriously.

But...I imagine not many people took Nero or Mussolini or Mugabe or Amin or Pol Pot or Napoleon seriously, at first.

I see this as just the most recent shot across the bows. These people really want to do this.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Pardon?
Conspiring and CONTRACTING (Reagan will buy the bullets) for murder is against the freaking law. You tell me what would happen if someone pulled this shit with ________.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 10:45 PM
If Imus can get tossed off the air for calling some women "nappy headed hoes" what would be so hard to get this addressed in the media...

We need to find out who the advertisers are during his show, and the radio station's advertisers including local/national in general?? Also what stations syndicate the show across the nation?
Dear Lord help us all.
EXACTLY

ARealConservative
06-13-2008, 10:45 PM

Doesn't that just reinforce our dependence on the Federal Government? I also fear that by showing "need" we are giving them more power which will simply damage our 1st Amendment rights even more.

I don't know - you going to start a chip-in for ammo?

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 10:49 PM

I don't know if I would do that Anti-Fed, I really don't know a thing about this guy. Do you? I have not read his book.
I think that we should definitely find out if there are lawyers out there who will take up the cause, and then possibly donate towards the litigation effort. From what Dice said on AJ he is currently looking for a lawyer.

The ACLU should be pressed as well. If they are going to fight for NAMBLA, they should fight for the truthers.

driller80545
06-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Reagan represents what is popular. That is what is so sickening about it to me. He is a scared to death run with the crowd coward, trying to make himself popular with the people he wants to be like. Even more disgusting. This man has nothing to respect and is only capable of being a rat to the pied piper.
Shows the power of the masses, though, and that is what is scary. Someone actually believes that he really represents something that they want to support and be a part of. I am done with them all. I am leaving. I don't want to be associated with them in any way. RP was the last hope for me, and they have shot him down and are proud of it.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Sounds like fun, but may get ya in some trouble. :)

Right, show people that the market CAN work with less regulation. Who needs the FCC? Not me.

That involves some work on our parts, but isn't it worth it to preserve our rights? You know that the FCC is perfectly willing to censor even more, and if we go running to them, we are reinforcing the power that they already have.

Who needs the GOP for that matter?
C'mon amy, you and your "ilk" have persuaded me to git in to politicing, and here you are putting your foot down about a complaint to the FCC in regards to Neocon Michael Reagan, treasonous bstid, contracting for the murder of Dice?
:D

Anti Federalist
06-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I don't know if I would do that Anti-Fed, I really don't know a thing about this guy. Do you? I have not read his book.
I think that we should definitely find out if there are lawyers out there who will take up the cause, and then possibly donate towards the litigation effort. From what Dice said on AJ he is currently looking for a lawyer.

The ACLU should be pressed as well. If they are going to fight for NAMBLA, they should fight for the truthers.

What hour of the show was he on?

And no, I don't know much about Dice, but I'll do it just on principle, to stuff pepper up Reagan's ass.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:04 PM

I agree with you here, we do not need them, just like we do not need the two party system of "Democracy". However, we must work w/in our limits and let our voices be heard. IF the FCC does not act on Reagan, yet imposes HUGE consequences on Stern, it just might ruffle the right feathers.
This MIGHT be considered by those in the FCC, and there just MIGHT be a trap out there to set.

RSLudlum
06-13-2008, 11:07 PM
IF the FCC does not act on Reagan, yet imposes HUGE consequences on Stern, it just might ruffle the right feathers.
This MIGHT be considered by those in the FCC, and there just MIGHT be a trap out there to set.

If anybody in the media understands the battles with free speech and the FCC, it is Stern...Lets give him a lead on this and see where he takes it?? ;)

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:18 PM
If anybody in the media understands the battles with free speech and the FCC, it is Stern...Lets give him a lead on this and see where he takes it?? ;)

Absolutely!
http://www.sirius.com/howard100
(http://www.sirius.com/howard100)
fan feedback: http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=Genre&cid=1178811105980

Useful hints and contact info:

To call the wrap-up show: 1-888-STERN100

The email address (sternshow@howardstern.com) should still work as well.

The Sirius studios are in the McGraw-Hill building, mailing address is:

The Howard Stern Show
C/O SIRIUS Satellite Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas
36th Fl
New York, N.Y. 10020

Now, should you be lucky enough to call Howard and actually have him answer and you find yourself on the air, there are a few rules to follow, not only for your piece of mind, but also for Howard's and the millions of people who are listening:

* Turn off your friggin' radio! Howard's always on a 7-second delay and you're just gonna get confused. If you want to hear yourself, tape it and listen to it later.
* Don't ask Howard "Hey, how's it going?" or "What's up?" Everybody does this. Unfortunately, it's highly annoying and makes you sound stupid. Just get on with it.
* Don't use your speaker phone or your car phone. You can't be heard clearly, and you'll just make an ass of yourself when Howard yells at you to get on a real phone or hangs up on you.
* Have something to say. You're not calling Rush Limbaugh, after all.
* Try to be topical. Especially true if you're calling from a city where the show's on a 1-hour delay.
* Make it "short and sweet". Don't ruin it by droning on and on and on and on and on and on...
* If your calling with a story, make it interesting.

# King Norris promotional photo Eric "Fred" Norris and King Norris:www.kingnorris.com. Visit King Norris on myspace.com:http://www.myspace.com/kingnorrisband

Everything below here is old and mostly out-of-date!

* National Number to call The Howard Stern Show (when it's on the air): 1-800-44-STERN
* Howard Stern Show fax: 1-212-314-9340
* Howard Stern Show office: 1-212-314-9322 92.3 KRock logo
* WXRK (K-Rock)/Infinity Broadcasting address:

14th Floor
40 West 57th St.
New York, N.Y. 10019

* Infinity Broadcasting: 1-212-314-9200
* K-Rock email: wxrk923@aol.com
* K-Rock request line: 1-212-246-KROCK or 1-888-923-KROCK
* K-Rock business: 1-212-314-9230
* K-Rock fax: 1-212-314-9338
* Howard's number for ordering stuff (when there's something to buy): 1-800-52-STERN
* The Howard Stern Production Company can be reached at:

10 East 44th Street
New York, NY 10017

* Scott (the Engineer) Salem: 1-718-BAG (224)-5040 (to get Scott to DJ your party)
* Gary Dell'Abate: 1-800-415-NYNY (6969) (to buy his t-shirts)
* E! Show line-ups: 1-213-954-2750 option 3 (a recording of what's scheduled for the week on the E! Show). Gary DellAbate photo
* Fran Baskerville, the Singing Psychic, can be reached at: 1-972-380-0989 or at http://www.singingpsychic.com.
* Daniel Carver (the KKK guy): 1-770-967-3479
PO Box 446, Oakwood, GA., 30566. Send $3.00 for his 80+ page catalog.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:21 PM
What hour of the show was he on?

And no, I don't know much about Dice, but I'll do it just on principle, to stuff pepper up Reagan's ass.

3rd hour I believe, right before Benton. I understand where you are coming from. Money talks, bullshit walks. I worry that it is a set up. lmao, I am radiating tin foil.

Theocrat
06-13-2008, 11:23 PM
While I agree with the general principle of "freedom of speech," I think Michael Reagan's comments were uncalled for. Maybe he was just speaking out of anger (I don't know his heart.). I don't believe filing a complaint to the FCC will solve anything; instead, listeners should express their complaints to him on his show by calling in and holding him accountable that way. If they don't want to call in, perhaps they could show their disgust for his comments by not listening to any more of his programs, thus hurting his ratings (ideally speaking) and causing him to reconsider the content that is spoken on his show. Anyway, that's my two cents on the topic, and there's plenty more in the piggy bank where that came from.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:25 PM
While I agree with the general principle of "freedom of speech," I think Michael Reagan's comments were uncalled for. Maybe he was just speaking out of anger (I don't know his heart.). I don't believe filing a complaint to the FCC will solve anything; instead, listeners should express their complaints to him on his show by calling in and holding him accountable that way. If they don't want to call in, perhaps they could show their disgust for his comments by not listening to any more of his programs, thus hurting his ratings (ideally speaking) and causing him to reconsider the content that is spoken on his show. Anyway, that's my two cents, and there's plenty more in the piggy bank where that came from.
Theocrat, any "Christian" who contracts for murder of another just because of political dissent is NO "Christian" in my eyes, and people such as yourself, the TRUE Christians, need to put a stake in this man's heart, as he IS a "Vampire" to your cause.
(Not to get all Stoker on you or anything, just ANGRY)
I can't classify myself these days, but I do believe in a higher power, and I DO believe that people like Michael Reagan (and his dad for that matter, and his mother) are/were NOT of that "higher power" even though they claim to be.

RSLudlum
06-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Would it be a stretch to compare this focused rant to Rwanda's RTLM calling on Hutu to kill the 'cockroach' Tutsi's over the radio during the genocide in the 90's??

Theocrat
06-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Theocrat, any "Christian" who contracts for murder of another just because of political dissent is NO "Christian" in my eyes, and people such as yourself, the TRUE Christians, need to put a stake in this man's heart, as he IS a "Vampire" to your cause.
(Not to get all Stoker on you or anything, just ANGRY)

He didn't murder anyone, though. He just called for the murder of someone. What "stake" would you suggest be thrust in his heart?

Anti Federalist
06-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Would it be a stretch to compare this focused rant to Rwanda's RTLM calling on Hutu to kill the 'cockroach' Tutsi's over the radio during the genocide in the 90's??

No, it would not be stretch, not at all.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:38 PM
He didn't murder anyone, though. He just called for the murder of someone. What "stake" would you suggest be thrust in his heart?

"He JUST called for the murder of someone"? Will you bail me out when I call for the murder of _____?
Stake;
That nounage (possible verbiage) was meant to be dramatic yet metaphorical.

Theocrat
06-13-2008, 11:40 PM
That was meant to be metaphorical. :)

I understood that, my friend, and that's why I put "stake" in quotation marks.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:42 PM
I understood that, my friend, and that's why I put "stake" in quotation marks.

:)

Theocrat
06-13-2008, 11:44 PM
"He JUST called for the murder of someone"? Will you bail me out when I call for the murder of _____?
Stake;
That nounage was meant to be dramatic yet metaphorical.

Well, let's just say I'd be careful and cautious of you when you're around _____, and in the event you actually murder _____, I'll pray for your eternal salvation before they send you to the hot seat for shedding innocent blood. ;)

Anti Federalist
06-13-2008, 11:47 PM
While I agree with the general principle of "freedom of speech," I think Michael Reagan's comments were uncalled for. Maybe he was just speaking out of anger (I don't know his heart.). I don't believe filing a complaint to the FCC will solve anything; instead, listeners should express their complaints to him on his show by calling in and holding him accountable that way. If they don't want to call in, perhaps they could show their disgust for his comments by not listening to any more of his programs, thus hurting his ratings (ideally speaking) and causing him to reconsider the content that is spoken on his show. Anyway, that's my two cents on the topic, and there's plenty more in the piggy bank where that came from.

True, but is there a crime here or not?

It sure sounds like there was a crime committed. If so, then is there going to be an "official" investigation or indictment?

To my mind this crosses even the line Horowitz danced around on Beck's show last year.

In my understanding of the law, you can't, in a serious manner, call for the murder of a named individual and offer to sponsor that murder, especially on national radio.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Well, let's just say I'd be careful and cautious of you when you're around _____, and in the event you actually murder _____, I'll pray for your eternal salvation before they send you to the hot seat for shedding innocent blood. ;)

lmbo, exactly!

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:49 PM

It sure sounds like there was a crime committed. If so, then is there going to be an "official" investigation or indictment?

To my mind this crosses even the line Horowitz danced around on Beck's show last year.

In my understanding of the law, you can't, in a serious manner, call for the murder of a named individual and offer to sponsor that murder, especially on national radio.
It is CONTRACTING (Cospiring) to commit murder. He said he would buy the bullets.

driller80545
06-13-2008, 11:54 PM
I would call his rant a clear terrorist threat. Where is homeland security. Where is FEMA. The ATF, FBI, SWAT. I never heard those folks in San Angelo or Waco threaten to buy bullets to kill anyone.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 11:56 PM
I would call his rant a clear terrorist threat. Where is homeland security. Where is FEMA. The ATF, FBI, SWAT. I never heard those folks in San Angelo or Waco threaten to buy bullets to kill anyone.
Dear God help us all from Waco. :( And San Angelo San Jacinto, Goliad, and Katrina AND _______

Theocrat
06-13-2008, 11:57 PM

I would say Michael Reagan is tip-toeing on the line of having charges filed against him for conspiracy to commit murder, but, once again, no murder has taken place yet. Maybe I'm thinking he was just speaking out of his anger, and he will apologize for his comments later sometime.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:00 AM

Exactly!!!

revolutionary8
06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
I would say Michael Reagan is tip-toeing on the line of having charges filed against him for conspiracy to commit murder, but, once again, no murder has taken place yet. Maybe I'm thinking he was just speaking out of his anger, and he will apologize for his comments later sometime.

Where would you be had you said this on air about the Minnesota twins?

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:02 AM

Anger or not, you can't do that, legally.

If you made a serious threat in this format against a named government "official", you would go to jail.

driller80545
06-14-2008, 12:03 AM
I don't want to hear him apologize. I want to see him subjected to the same justice he advocates for all the terrorists.

Theocrat
06-14-2008, 12:03 AM
Where would you be had you said this on air about the twins?

I wouldn't say that about the twins, no matter how much I disagree with their daddy!

Hypothetically speaking and admittedly, I would probably be on my way to Gitmo right now.

revolutionary8
06-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I wouldn't say that about the twins, no matter how much I disagree with their daddy!

Hypothetically speaking and admittedly, I would probably be on my way to Gitmo right now.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:07 AM

QFT.

And that was the only reason I suggested the FCC response.

Theocrat
06-14-2008, 12:08 AM

You mentioned "the twins," so I assumed you were talking about the Bush Twins, but then you edited it to the Minnesota Twins.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:08 AM

He's saying he would never say such thing.

And if he did, he would be on his way to Gitmo.

I thought it was the Bush twins as well.

sratiug
06-14-2008, 12:10 AM

I think that's the way it usually works, you conspire to murder people that are still alive. If he'd already been murdered, then there wouldn't be a need to murder him again, would there?

If this guy gets offed the apology won't do much good. Criminal charges should be filed, forget the FCC.

revolutionary8
06-14-2008, 12:10 AM
He's saying he would never say such thing.

And if he did, he would be on his way to Gitmo.

I thought it was the Bush twins as well.

Absolutely, along with I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING, or CALL for such a thing, or CONTRACT for such a thing, unlike MICHAEL REAGAN.

Theocrat
06-14-2008, 12:15 AM
QFT.

And that was the only reason I suggested the FCC response.

Maybe somewhere written in the Patriot Act, radio talk-show hosts are exempt from punishment for perceived terrorist threats against fellow citizens. :p

Seriously, I understand your point, and it is well-considered.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:22 AM
Maybe somewhere written in the Patriot Act, radio talk-show hosts are exempt from punishment for perceived terrorist threats against fellow citizens. :p

Seriously, I understand your point, and it is well-considered.

I know you do, no argument here, we're just talking.:)

Now, I don't know about exemptions for radio talk show, but this is what Section 802 sub (5) of the un-PATRIOT Act defines as "domestic terrorism":

`(5) the term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--

`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

Conspiracy to commit murder and solicitation of murder is a felony violent crime.

Theocrat
06-14-2008, 12:30 AM
I know you do, no argument here, we're just talking.:)

Now, I don't know about exemptions for radio talk show, but this is what Section 802 sub (5) of the un-PATRIOT Act defines as "domestic terrorism":

`(5) the term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--

`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

Conspiracy to commit murder and solicitation of murder is a felony violent crime.

But, but...we can't call Michael Reagan a terrorist! I mean, he's MICHAEL REAGAN! His daddy saved us during the Cold War for crying out loud! Michael Reagan is an American hero! G.I. Joe ain't got ____ on him! :rolleyes:

Mach
06-14-2008, 03:10 AM
Like RSLudlum was saying earlier go for his advertiser$, and who does he support politically, put Reagan's murder Dice comment "next to" those politicians and even they will say how wrong he was... with fervor, also, all of the other hosts on the entire station, let them know that if they allow that kind of crap around there then they support it and you won't listen anymore... etc. etc.

Here, put these next to his comments..... LOL!

The year 1986.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1416230.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F106858854BFC4CE08C5 5A5397277B4DC33E

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1416229.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F106045A4266FF21887C 5A5397277B4DC33E

V-rod
06-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Wow, this Regan guy really sounds like he is serious. If I was in his place I would of said something on the lines of, "Let's launch these 9/11 truthers into the sun".

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 07:39 AM
Wow, this Regan guy really sounds like he is serious. If I was in his place I would of said something on the lines of, "Let's launch these 9/11 truthers into the sun".

Meh, - blank - me.

moostraks
06-14-2008, 08:00 AM
I don't want to hear him apologize. I want to see him subjected to the same justice he advocates for all the terrorists.

:D

amy31416
06-14-2008, 08:08 AM
Meh, - blank - me.

Obviously he's just trying to get a rise out of someone, it has nothing to do with this discussion whatsoever. Apparently there was nothing better for him to do than try to derail the conversation.

So, back to the FCC. . .

Those idiots at the FCC, if they were at all capable of being fair, would have already given Michael Reagan the smackdown. They only seem to operate on public outcry or a vendetta (Howard Stern.)

Yet another corrupt federal agency. No surprise there.

So do we help provide the public outcry to get the FCC to act? (Not that they will, it is Michael Reagan after all.) Or do we go the market route and complain to XM, boycott the advertisers and inform local law enforcement?

I'm still leaning toward not using the FCC because I think it would either be pointless or harmful in the long run. Yeah, Reagan went over the line, for sure, and there should be consequences.

Dary
06-14-2008, 08:29 AM
On 09/27/2007 I sent an email to the FCC concerning similar threats made by Lee Rodgers on KSFO radio in San Francisco:

fccinfo@fcc.gov (fccinfo@fcc.gov)

I wanted to bring to your attention the fact that on September 6th at 5:27 am, a certain radio personality, Lee Rodgers of KSFO Radio (San Francisco), AM 560 suggested that the supporters of Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul be run down and killed like mad dogs.

Being a supporter of Congressman Paul I find these comments deplorable and I do feel threatened by them.

Also being a supporter of Congressman Paul, I am a strong supporter of free speech. But my question is this. Is this free speech or is this assault?

Am I free to threaten my fellow Americans with death or would I be jailed for such an act? If I would be jailed for such an act, why hasn't Lee Rodgers?

I would like to know if the FCC has any authority over these types of issues and if the FCC has taken any action concerning this matter.

Thank you for your time.
-----
They responded with the following:

You are receiving this email in response to your inquiry to the FCC.

Thank you for contacting the FCC in regards to political attacks.

The FCC has repealed the BROADCAST personal attack and political editorial rules, pursuant to DC Circuit Court of Appeals' order.

The FCC also repealed the personal attack and political editorial rules that apply to CABLE TELEVISION operators.

Rules: MM Docket No. 83-484 released October 26, 2000
CFR 47, Parts 73 and 76

Website: http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-00-386A1.pdf (http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-00-386A1.pdf)

There is no longer a role for the FCC and the FCC will not defend any person concerning personal attacks or political editorials. You may wish to consider seeking advice from private sector legal counsel.

CAMS14
888-225-5322

freelance
06-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Michael Reagan crossed the line on this one,,,,,People should be shot for exercising their first amendment? What a piece of trash..........I hope Michael Reagan is arrested for making terroristic threats......He DESERVES it.......

Are you kidding? They'll give him a Congressional Medal of Honor.

freelance
06-14-2008, 08:37 AM
I see this as just the most recent shot across the bows. These people really want to do this.

That's exactly what it was, and I'm just gonna bet that he cleared it with "legal" before spewing it.

moostraks
06-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Considering the audience he is pandering to, how is this not like yelling fire in an theater? There should be some way for a decent attorney to file charges against him. Not like this was done in a private home but broadcast for any nutcase to run with...

Just wonderful! As long as you join our group think you'll be fine, for the rest of you who dissent we will shot you like a rabid dog. So much for us being a civilized society....

winston_blade
06-14-2008, 09:21 AM
If we go the free market, it will get settle rather quickly. If we go through the courts, we may get beat plus it could take a long time. Hit his advertisers!

moostraks
06-14-2008, 10:31 AM
If we go the free market, it will get settle rather quickly. If we go through the courts, we may get beat plus it could take a long time. Hit his advertisers!

Or do both...:D

HenryKnoxFineBooks
06-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Micheal Reagan should be tar and feathered. Someone should grab him, take him out back of his studio, and tar and feather him. I'll buy the feathers.

Did I conspire to commit assault? No. And neither did he.

Free Speech.

asgardshill
06-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Odd, but somebody making the exact same statement on the radio about President Bush or any member of Congress would receive a nasty, brutish and short visit from the Secret Service. One rule for thee but not for me, eh?

winston_blade
06-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Micheal Reagan should be tar and feathered. Someone should grab him, take him out back of his studio, and tar and feather him. I'll buy the feathers.

Did I conspire to commit assault? No. And neither did he.

Free Speech.

That's why it's the free market way to take him down. He didn't do anything wrong necessarily but in the free market, he doesn't have to to be taken off the air. PS, we are the free market. I think we should get a list of his advertisers and let them know that they support the killing of people using free speech (since they advertise with him, they obviously support what he says, right?:) ).

amy31416
06-14-2008, 11:08 AM
That's why it's the free market way to take him down. He didn't do anything wrong necessarily but in the free market, he doesn't have to to be taken off the air. PS, we are the free market. I think we should get a list of his advertisers and let them know that they support the killing of people using free speech (since they advertise with him, they obviously support what he says, right?:) ).

Right on.

If we're going to talk the talk, we better start getting used to walking the walk.

FUCK the FCC.

Maybe another way we can start dismantling the monster that has become our government is to slowly starve them. If we won't use 'em, there's no excuse to keep 'em.

eOs
06-14-2008, 11:14 AM
What kind of person sends this type of "educational" material to someone who's face to face with roadside bombs, suicide bombers in the middle east fighting to stay alive? What Mark Dice is doing is demoralizing our troops right now. I have no problem with him sending this material when they get back, but when you're in the shit, you don't do something like this. I'm not for this war and I'm sure as hell not for more depressed, demoralized troops who will probably end up taking their anger out in a negative way either. Let it be noted what Reagan said was messed up too.

Theocrat
06-14-2008, 11:15 AM

That's basically what I said here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1514645#post1514645).

OptionsTrader
06-14-2008, 11:18 AM
What kind of person sends this type of "educational" material to someone who's face to face with roadside bombs, suicide bombers in the middle east fighting to stay alive? What Mark Dice is doing is demoralizing our troops right now.

Soldiers aren't that weak that they cannot read a letter without being demoralized. They are doing very shitty work for very shitty pay and they know it. What they want is honest leadership and they want to be commanded to fight when it is necessary, not for other reasons. A simple letter isn't demoralizing anybody, these men and woman are tougher than that.

asgardshill
06-14-2008, 11:26 AM
What kind of person sends this type of "educational" material to someone who's face to face with roadside bombs, suicide bombers in the middle east fighting to stay alive?

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't necessarily agree. Hell, my creditors and the junk mailers knew just where to find me when I went on deployment too. Did it improve my morale to get my bills and ads for life insurance at my FPO address? No - they didn't do a damned thing to make me feel better. But by the same token, there was (and is) no law that says that you can't send mail, even junk mail, to the troops. I would have been much more upset if I had found out that my mail had been censored. As a deployed troop, I was always free to line a birdcage with the junk mail I got or put unsolicited DVDs in the microwave in the squad room and watch them spark like a malfunctioning transporter on Star Trek.

Let it be noted what Reagan said was messed up too.

QFT. Threats of violence are the last refuge of the chickenhawk coward.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Odd, but somebody making the exact same statement on the radio about President Bush or any member of Congress would receive a nasty, brutish and short visit from the Secret Service. One rule for thee but not for me, eh?

Bing - fucking - go!

Bruno
06-14-2008, 12:15 PM

I agree. However, how is it that this gets less attention than calling the Rutger's Basketball team nappy-headed ho's?

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Obviously he's just trying to get a rise out of someone, it has nothing to do with this discussion whatsoever. Apparently there was nothing better for him to do than try to derail the conversation.

So, back to the FCC. . .

Those idiots at the FCC, if they were at all capable of being fair, would have already given Michael Reagan the smackdown. They only seem to operate on public outcry or a vendetta (Howard Stern.)

Yet another corrupt federal agency. No surprise there.

So do we help provide the public outcry to get the FCC to act? (Not that they will, it is Michael Reagan after all.) Or do we go the market route and complain to XM, boycott the advertisers and inform local law enforcement?

I'm still leaning toward not using the FCC because I think it would either be pointless or harmful in the long run. Yeah, Reagan went over the line, for sure, and there should be consequences.

You are quite right.

Full disclosure, I did not file a complaint with FCC. I have sent emails to him, his network, XM (which I subscribe to) and his advertisers.

Check this out

Posted by Dary:

On 09/27/2007 I sent an email to the FCC concerning similar threats made by Lee Rodgers on KSFO radio in San Francisco:

fccinfo@fcc.gov

I wanted to bring to your attention the fact that on September 6th at 5:27 am, a certain radio personality, Lee Rodgers of KSFO Radio (San Francisco), AM 560 suggested that the supporters of Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul be run down and killed like mad dogs.

Being a supporter of Congressman Paul I find these comments deplorable and I do feel threatened by them.

Also being a supporter of Congressman Paul, I am a strong supporter of free speech. But my question is this. Is this free speech or is this assault?

Am I free to threaten my fellow Americans with death or would I be jailed for such an act? If I would be jailed for such an act, why hasn't Lee Rodgers?

I would like to know if the FCC has any authority over these types of issues and if the FCC has taken any action concerning this matter.

Thank you for your time.
-----

The FCC has repealed the BROADCAST personal attack and political editorial rules, pursuant to DC Circuit Court of Appeals' order.

The FCC also repealed the personal attack and political editorial rules that apply to CABLE TELEVISION operators.

CFR 47, Parts 73 and 76

Website: http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-00-386A1.pdf

There is no longer a role for the FCC and the FCC will not defend any person concerning personal attacks or political editorials. You may wish to consider seeking advice from private sector legal counsel.

CAMS14
888-225-5322

So it would be pointless anyway.

"Run down like mad dogs", "terrorists in bed with al quaida", "taken out and shot".

Those are just a few.

It's clear they want a war.

Bring it on.

winston_blade
06-14-2008, 12:29 PM
That's basically what I said here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1514645#post1514645).

Congrats on being correct:)

amy31416
06-14-2008, 12:32 PM
So it would be pointless anyway.

"Run down like mad dogs", "terrorists in bed with al quaida", "taken out and shot".

Those are just a few.

It's clear they want a war.

Bring it on.

What better to unite all us cats? ;)

LibertyOfOne
06-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Call up his sponsors and tell them that Mike Reagan advocated murder of an American citizen live on the air. Ask his sponsors if they condone this type of behavior. If they say they don't then ask them why they haven't pulled their sponsorship if they don't condone such behavior.

asgardshill
06-14-2008, 12:34 PM
//

amy31416
06-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Have you ever actually seen Michael Reagan?

I had not, here he is--and what a man he is:

http://www.americansagainsthate.org/Michael%20Reagan.jpg

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:56 PM
What better to unite all us cats? ;)

I hope so.

I wonder how many have the stomach for real revolution.

Because that's what it's coming to and what it's going to take.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Some people just look ridiculous holding a firearm.

Like Mike Dukakis in the tank or me a in a "thong" :eek:

Looks like a bad casting photo for the lead role in Taxi Driver 2008.

Or Paul Simon's pissed off, long lost brother.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1416229.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F106045A4266FF21887C 5A5397277B4DC33E

Mini-Me
06-14-2008, 01:12 PM
Technically speaking, treason is defined by the Constitution as being limited to making war on the United States. Of course, by the United States, it doesn't mean its government; rather, what else is the United States other than its people and the basic ideals for which it stands, as manifest by the Constitution itself? In other words, while Mike Dice is no traitor, our government officials who war against the Constitution and this country's founding principles in fact are. Treason is being committed, but not by Mike Dice.

As for Mike Reagan...I've always felt that personal responsibility reigns supreme. If he had made a direct, believable threat that he would personally maim or kill Mike Dice, that would have made him a clear and imminent danger to someone else's well-being. As such, it would have been an illegal threat. However, what he actually said does in fact fall into the confines of free speech as I understand it - he has not made a believable threat to kill anyone. Rather, he has merely incited others to - and if any one person (or group of people) harms Mike Dice, the responsibility for that action falls solely on them.

Nevertheless, what Reagan said does make him a fascist piece of chickenshit un-American trash, and he fully deserves to be tarred, feathered, and made a national spectacle through his humiliation. One thing I hate more than almost anything else is how fascists pass their beliefs off as something else and hide behind the cloak of "freedom and liberty," rather than just coming out and admitting what their beliefs actually amount to.

EDIT (along with minor grammatical alterations): To continue...I sincerely doubt that the day will ever come when dissenters are taken out into the streets and shot. In the words of King Leonidas in The 300, "Relax, old friend. If they assassinate me, all of Sparta goes to war. Pray they're that stupid. Pray we're that lucky." The general public may be split between socialism and national socialism (fascism) in their political opinions, but they don't actually know it. They think they believe in freedom, and such blatant violence would be an affront to their lingering American sensibilities and shock them out of their complacent stupor. It would provoke revolution. Rather, what's actually likely to happen is this: Quiet disappearances and prison camps, for "national security" and everyone else's "own good." Unfortunately, the enemies of freedom are not entirely stupid and incompetent.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 01:21 PM
New Jersey law on the matter:

TERRORISTIC THREATS (THREATS TO KILL)

N.J.S.A. 2C:12-3(b)

Page of 3

Revised 6/14/04
TERRORISTIC THREATS1

(THREATS TO KILL)

(N.J.S.A. 2C:12-3(b))

Count of the indictment charges defendant with committing [a] terroristic threat[s]. [READ COUNT OF INDICTMENT].

That section of our statutes provides in pertinent part:

A person is guilty of a crime if he threatens to kill another with the purpose to put him in imminent fear of death under circumstances reasonably causing the victim to believe the immediacy of the threat and the likelihood that it will be carried out.

In order to convict defendant of the charge, the State must prove the following elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. That the defendant threatened to kill another person;

2. That the threat was made with the purpose to put the person in imminent fear of death; and,

3. That the threat was made under circumstances which reasonably caused the person to believe that the threat was likely to be carried out.

The first element that the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that defendant threatened to kill (name of victim). The words or actions of the defendant must be of such a nature as to convey menace or fear of being killed to the ordinary person. It is not a violation of this statute if the threat expresses fleeting anger or was made merely to alarm.2

The second element that the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that the threat was made with the purpose to put (name of victim) in imminent fear of death.

The third element that the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that the threat was made under circumstances which made (name of victim) believe that the threat was likely to be carried out.3 The threat must be such that it would reasonably convey a fear of death to an ordinary person.4

asgardshill
06-14-2008, 01:42 PM
The first element that the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that defendant threatened to kill (name of victim). The words or actions of the defendant must be of such a nature as to convey menace or fear of being killed to the ordinary person. It is not a violation of this statute if the threat expresses fleeting anger or was made merely to alarm.

This would be the tough one to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Michael Reagan never actually said that he was going to pull the trigger, just that he would buy the bullets. I wonder if a solicitation of murder (hiring a hit man) charge might not be more appropriate?

kombayn
06-14-2008, 02:09 PM
If this isn't a clear indication of what the Neo-Conservative movement truly is... Facism. I don't know what is, someone needs to contact the 9/11 truth activist and get him a good lawyer to sue the shit out of Michael Reagan and press charges for endangering his life or someone can pay me $1,000 and I'll go kill Michael Reagan. Fuckin' prick.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 03:59 PM
This would be the tough one to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Michael Reagan never actually said that he was going to pull the trigger, just that he would buy the bullets. I wonder if a solicitation of murder (hiring a hit man) charge might not be more appropriate?

I think you're right.

But this is only one state. I haven't looked at Kalifornia yet, but I will, since that's where it happened and I believe both Dice and Reagan are residents of Cali.

The FCC's response, posted by another member (who complained after a local talk show host said Ron Paul supporters should be run down like mad dogs) is also interesting.

Posted by Dary:

fccinfo@fcc.gov

Thank you for your time.
-----

CFR 47, Parts 73 and 76

Website: http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...C-00-386A1.pdf

CAMS14
888-225-5322

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Mini Me wrote:

To continue...I sincerely doubt that the day will ever come when dissenters are taken out into the streets and shot. In the words of King Leonidas in The 300, "Relax, old friend. If they assassinate me, all of Sparta goes to war. Pray they're that stupid. Pray we're that lucky." The general public may be split between socialism and national socialism (fascism) in their political opinions, but they don't actually know it. They think they believe in freedom, and such blatant violence would be an affront to their lingering American sensibilities and shock them out of their complacent stupor. It would provoke revolution. Rather, what's actually likely to happen is this: Quiet disappearances and prison camps, for "national security" and everyone else's "own good." Unfortunately, the enemies of freedom are not entirely stupid and incompetent.

Leonidas could not have been more correct.

And to the last sentence, isn't that happening now?

Not tens of thousands, and not every day, but enough people have been "rendered" to be "testing the waters".

And they may not be incompetent, but they are arrogant and haughty.

Pride and arrogance can undo you even faster than just plain old stupidity.

Mini-Me
06-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Mini Me wrote:

Leonidas could not have been more correct.

And to the last sentence, isn't that happening now?

Not tens of thousands, and not every day, but enough people have been "rendered" to be "testing the waters".

And they may not be incompetent, but they are arrogant and haughty.

Pride and arrogance can undo you even faster than just plain old stupidity.

Indeed - but we're apparently still waiting for them to make some fatal mistake that swells our numbers to a critical mass.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Indeed - but we're apparently still waiting for them to make some fatal mistake that swells our numbers to a critical mass.

You won't get an argument from me on that.

There have been a number of incidents that I thought, for sure, would be that "fatal mistake". Each one seemed to bring a few more people into the fold, but not nearly enough for that critical mass to be reached.

Then again, revolutions that have massive public support usually don't work out so well.

Mini-Me
06-14-2008, 05:44 PM
You won't get an argument from me on that.

There have been a number of incidents that I thought, for sure, would be that "fatal mistake". Each one seemed to bring a few more people into the fold, but not nearly enough for that critical mass to be reached.

Then again, revolutions that have massive public support usually don't work out so well.

Actually, that's one thing that scares me more than anything...most of the public likes socialism (Democrats like regular socialism, Republicans like national socialism). Even most people who oppose the police state don't understand the connection between economic freedom and political freedom. I've opposed the police state since I first became aware of it, but it took a lot longer to dispel my socialistic notions. If nonviolent revolution becomes impossible, and the government pushes the people as a whole toward violent revolution by going "too far" with their police state measures...what would the new government rising out of the ashes look like? Our Founding Fathers and Framers were unique in that they were the most influential people in colonial society, yet they also had such distinctive and genuine intellectual wisdom. Popular influence and intellectual wisdom almost seem mutually exclusive today. Today, our "intellectual" minds are our socialistic university professors, and you know as well as I what kind of people we actually vote into office. Any epiphany the majority of Americans have will most likely center only around restoration of the Bill of Rights rather than the rest of the Constitution and strictly limited government. If another Constitutional Convention were held today, could you imagine the socialistic direction it might take? It's sobering to think of what things would be defined as "rights," when they are really privileges of entitlement that infringe upon the natural rights of others. It just seems naively optimistic to me to assume that everyone will look to Ron Paul supporters for the answer.

Anti Federalist
06-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Bump, waiting for youtube of Dice on Monday's show in which Reagan was supposed to "apologize".

newyearsrevolution08
06-16-2008, 11:21 PM
There was an apology today BUT there was also alot of trying to push dice around with bullshit questions about "specific names" trying to corner dice into "something.

Reagan is a p.o.s. and I hope none of his listeners actually act on that threat. I do know however that one thing people forget about is that us "free loving ron paul" group is also filled with plenty of us who are MORE inline with the constitution and the 2nd amendment then most mccain and other supporters who THINK they are looking down on us.

If it came to it, we would win. We were not brainwashed and even those who MIGHT have been previously and are NOW on our side have once again woken up.

The revolution will continue and I am happy they consider us an underdog right now. We will NOT give up until we take our nation back whether peaceful or otherwise.

We are the ones in charge of our nation who TELL our government what WE want it to do for US.

SeanEdwards
06-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Finding a market solution to punish Reagan and his employer/sponsors sounds like a good plan. However, if the FCC exists for any reason at all, it ought to exist to prevent the federally licensed radio frequencies from being used to conspire to commit murder. Demanding that the FCC revoke this stations broadcast license, or substantially fine the employer seems perfectly reasonable to me. Rejecting that notion out of fear that it empowers the "evil censorship beauracracy" seems to be a slippery slope fallacy. Demanding that the FCC enforce anti conspiracy laws on broadcasters does not automatically equal the FCC censoring the joke commentary of a Jon Stewart.

The genocide in Rwanda was initiated by extremist racist calls for Hutus to attack and kill their Tutsi neighbors on a Rwandan radio station. Free speech is an important right, but it should be used responsibly and inciting murder isn't responsible. Any maxim can be taken to the realm of absurdity, a behavior that seems common among libertarians.

Anti Federalist
06-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Show clips here:

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2713

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2709

Anti Federalist
06-17-2008, 01:13 PM
SE wrote:

The genocide in Rwanda was initiated by extremist racist calls for Hutus to attack and kill their Tutsi neighbors on a Rwandan radio station. Free speech is an important right, but it should be used responsibly and inciting murder isn't responsible. Any maxim can be taken to the realm of absurdity, a behavior that seems common among libertarians.

I don't think there are too many libertarians, myself included, who would find such speech, broadcast with government equipment and approval (as was the case in Rwanda) "protected".

HOLLYWOOD
06-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Point to truly reference:

If you said the exact words Reagan did on the radio, about your neighbor, calling for the death of your neighbor to others and witnesses in your neighborhood...

I guaranteed you, there would be Law Enforcement at your door and you WILL BE ARRESTED. There's another of the double standards in the United Socialist of America.

Does Reagan have a Disclaimer on his show, like the Psychic Friends Hotline? This may be his way around saying anything... "For Entertainment Purposes Only" crap

driller80545
06-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Sounds more like a neo con agenda to me. Sounds eerily similar to bush's axis of evil speeches

Anti Federalist
06-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Point to truly reference:

If you said the exact words Reagan did on the radio, about your neighbor, calling for the death of your neighbor to others and witnesses in your neighborhood...

I guaranteed you, there would be Law Enforcement at your door and you WILL BE ARRESTED. There's another of the double standards in the United Socialist of America.

Does Reagan have a Disclaimer on his show, like the Psychic Friends Hotline? This may be his way around saying anything... "For Entertainment Purposes Only" crap

Exactly right.

I'm not so thin skinned to worry about the barbs and jabs of all the "haters" out there, and there are a lot of them.

It's this double standard that is completely unacceptable.

Couple this with fact that for months all you could hear about was Imus and whatever cracks he made and this has gotten ZERO I mean ZERO MSM airtime.

Meaning TPTB want this on the air.

And that's bad news for freedom folk of all stripes, regardless of what you think about 9/11.