PDA

View Full Version : An extremely interesting interview with Russert

Chomsky
06-13-2008, 07:48 PM
http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2001/12/12/1/an-hour-with-tim-russert-of-meet-the-press
after listening to all of the praise for Russert today, it is important to understand why he is so praised by the establishment.
the most shocking quote from the interview:
"During a war we need to lower our voices"

richardfortherepublic
06-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Putting a literal meaning on beating a dead dog.

ryanmkeisling
06-13-2008, 08:39 PM
I think you are correct that his death should be put in perspective. Many people all over the nation will mourn him just because he was on the TV and a part of their lives for so long and able to influence them either through agreement or disagreement. These people will be naturally and rightfully blind to the evil that man brought to this country. There is a great deal of mental research that goes into advertisements and especially nowadays the "news" or the national propaganda campaign. The simple fact that he very rarely spoke out in favor of freedom or liberty as you said, shows where his heart was. Let us also not forget that he was a lawyer as are a great deal of our media pundits, and this simple fact should make us give question to the agenda at heart. Since when do you need a law degree to be a competent journalist?

Chomsky
06-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Putting a literal meaning on beating a dead dog.

I'm not sure I understand.

richardfortherepublic
06-13-2008, 08:49 PM
The guy is dead. Why start attacking his character now when people feel as close as they ever did to him.

You realize by doing that you are only going to make their views on Russert being a stand up guy even stronger?

Chomsky
06-13-2008, 08:58 PM
The guy is dead. Why start attacking his character now when people feel as close as they ever did to him.

You realize by doing that you are only going to make their views on Russert being a stand up guy even stronger?

Fair enough. I'll lower my voice.

manny229
06-13-2008, 09:05 PM

The MSN has already done that....According to the tube he's already the best God damned guy on the face of the earth.... they're getting the sheeple to think like to tube....act like the tube.... and woe to those that might disagree.... this is mass maddness people! We are the real thing!!!!

richardfortherepublic
06-13-2008, 09:12 PM
The MSN has already done that....According to the tube he's already the best God damned guy on the face of the earth.... they're getting the sheeple to think like to tube....act like the tube.... and woe to those that might disagree.... this is mass maddness people! We are the real thing!!!!

Ok. So.... We should keep on telling those people who are giving their respects to someone they PERSONALLY admired, that he was a shill.

I'm telling you, its not going to work. Period.