PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Abandon Us?

Deborah K
06-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Ron Paul asked the grassroots to march on Washington D.C. A few of us stepped up to the plate, even at that late date, and are making it a reality. An event such as the one we have planned normally takes several months to a year to put together. We have worked tirelessly and put our hearts and souls into this effort.

Now we have a Flag Day moneybomb planned for tomorrow to help us finish raising the money. Everyone seems to be focusing on CFL and St. Paul to the exclusion of our event.......

Please, we need your help.

CasualApathy
06-13-2008, 03:57 PM
I support your march and will donate tomorrow, but i guess the market will decide which events will gain the most momentum.

rational thinker
06-13-2008, 03:59 PM
I think that if tens of thousands of people march on Washington, D.C. (which I plan to do), then it would make a huge impact on the St. Paul mini convention. I've seen Deborah K and others here work too hard for this to go to waste in vain. I've been trying to spread the word as much as I could. Thank you Deborah for busting your ass off for this!

kombayn
06-13-2008, 04:03 PM
I support the March on Washington 100% but I can't afford to go, but I will be in St. Paul, Minnesota. I will not miss out on the chance to run amok and declare my life to Ron Paul (alright be a little sarcastic but I will be there).

Black Dude
06-13-2008, 04:29 PM
what is the march on Washington about? As in, what is the central theme behind it? Is there one?

Deborah K
06-13-2008, 04:30 PM
what is the march on Washington about? As in, what is the central theme behind it? Is there one?

Black Dude have a look at who is speaking at the rally, it'll paint a pretty clear picture for you: http://revolutionmarch.com/rallydetails.aspx :)

bucfish
06-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Thank you deborah K i WILL be at whatever I can afford.

mport1
06-13-2008, 05:05 PM
We need to put as much effort as possible into both events.

LinuxUser269
06-13-2008, 05:19 PM
ill try to be there

Roxi
06-13-2008, 05:25 PM
i support you 100%, but i can't afford to go either, im sorry :(

ninepointfive
06-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Ron Paul asked the grassroots to march on Washington D.C. A few of us stepped up to the plate, even at that late date, and are making it a reality. An event such as the one we have planned normally takes several months to a year to put together. We have worked tirelessly and put our hearts and souls into this effort.

Now we have a Flag Day moneybomb planned for tomorrow to help us finish raising the money. Everyone seems to be focusing on CFL and St. Paul to the exclusion of our event.......

Please, we need your help.

Don't let the naysayer from the other thread get you down!

SnappleLlama
06-13-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm going to Washington!! I wouldn't miss this for anything! :)

Deborah K
06-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Don't let the naysayer from the other thread get you down!

Actually, it wasn't just that. But never fear, it's friday and that means it's date night with hubby. I told him I wanted to drown my sorrows in ice cream and he said "KEWL". So I'm getting a Banana Royale, with hot fudge and pralines and cream ice cream!! Yeah baby! Can't wait! :D:D

allyinoh
06-13-2008, 06:38 PM
I support the March on Washington 100% but I can't afford to go, but I will be in St. Paul, Minnesota. I will not miss out on the chance to run amok and declare my life to Ron Paul (alright be a little sarcastic but I will be there).

I can't afford to go to either one. =( It sucks but I guess that's just what happens. The sad thing is both are within driving distance and is not that long of a trip.

Ohhhhhhh welllllllllllllll.....

I really REALLY wanted to go to both or atleast one but... guess that's how the cookie crumbles.

But I definitely support both and hope they both are big successes.

FreedomRings
06-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey, have you tried getting Jesse Ventura as a speaker?

FunkBuddha
06-13-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm still planning on being at the March with my brother.

Primbs
06-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Life is short.

You don't want to miss the Washington March. To have all these speakers in one place will be history setting.

Some people don' know whats happening.

Some people watch whats happening.

Some people make things happen.

We need people to make this happen.

This might be the only chance to see all speakers in one place and to talk them afterwards.

MRoCkEd
06-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey, have you tried getting Jesse Ventura as a speaker?
goooooood idea

Nirvikalpa
06-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm officially going to be at the March - just paid my final deposit for the RonVoy :) I can't be any more excited.

Question. Does the money raised from the Zazzle Shop (on revolutionmarch.com) benefit this event? And how much exactly goes towards it? I really want to buy my shirt xD

kigol
06-13-2008, 07:55 PM
:cool:

MRoCkEd
06-13-2008, 07:59 PM
what does the ronvoy look like

ronpaulhawaii
06-13-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm officially going to be at the March - just paid my final deposit for the RonVoy :) I can't be any more excited.

Question. Does the money raised from the Zazzle Shop (on revolutionmarch.com) benefit this event? And how much exactly goes towards it? I really want to buy my shirt xD

Yes, the shop profits go to the march fund.

Getting closer :D

Deborah K
06-13-2008, 09:14 PM
what does the ronvoy look like

http://ronvoy2dc.eventbrite.com/

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1881/

Expatriate
06-13-2008, 10:42 PM
Don't worry Deborah, I will be at the March. I'm working on getting my brother to come down with me from Canada.

I don't know why it's not being publicized more than it is, I think it's an excellent idea. To everyone who reads this, just remember; Ron Paul asked us to make this event BIG. We can't let him down after all he has done for us!

tangent4ronpaul
06-14-2008, 03:30 AM
If you want to help publicize the Revolution March, go to:

http://www.operationcatherder.com/index.php/Cat_Wrangler

and click on I WANT TO HELP!

we currently have 55 people signed up, but need more. This effort will get a promotional message about the March into 100,000 In-boxes - every single Ron Paul supporter who is a member of Meetup.

The program is basically finished, but we are working out a few minor bugs. With any luck, it will start today.

Please help!

thanks,

-n