PDA

View Full Version : New Idea "Don't Blame me I voted for Ron Paul"

bucfish
06-13-2008, 01:41 PM
We know the country's financial mess is gonna get worse even after the election. Let's start now and get a bumper sticker drive going to have the saying, "Don't Blame me I voted for Ron Paul" going and make us like RP ahead of the curve and seem to know the result of either McCain's or Obama policies. Not to mention the last 16 years of destroying our currency. Then people after the collapse happens will look to those who carried the bumper stickere with a head up!

BuddyRey
06-13-2008, 01:43 PM
We know the country's financial mess is gonna get worse even after the election. Let's start now and get a bumper sticker drive going to have the saying, "Don't Blame me I voted for Ron Paul" going and make us like RP ahead of the curve and seem to know the result of either McCain's or Obama policies. Not to mention the last 16 years of destroying our currency. Then people after the collapse happens will look to those who carried the bumper stickere with a head up!

Have you suggested this idea to libertystickers.com?

They'd eat it up.

acptulsa
06-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Well, haven't made a bumper sticker, but I've been saying it for some time now.

And when I get flamed for it, I just say, "Well, we'll see."

Johnnybags
06-13-2008, 01:44 PM

should do it now as a preemptive strike.

Truth Warrior
06-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Ah, a new variation on my old favorite, "Don't Blame Me, I Didn't Vote for Them!" :D

The One
06-13-2008, 01:46 PM
This has been done by supporters of losing candidates for many years. We need something a little more original.

SnappleLlama
06-13-2008, 01:47 PM
This has been done by supporters of losing candidates for many years. We need something a little more original.

This...and LOVE your profile location!! LOL!

Danke
06-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Ah, a new variation on my old favorite, "Don't Blame Me, I Didn't Vote for Them!" :D

Or, "Don't Vote, it Only Encourages Them!"

Truth Warrior
06-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Or, "Don't Vote, it Only Encourages Them!"
Or, the longer version, "Don't Vote, It Only Encourages the Bastards!" ;)

skyorbit
06-13-2008, 05:54 PM

Amy and I already bought shirts and bumper stickers that say "don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul"

Tracy

bucfish
06-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Wow a simple idea and such good plans I love it make it happen something that is!

Theocrat
06-13-2008, 06:28 PM

The Constitution Party has a very similar bumper sticker which says, "DON'T BLAME ME. I VOTED CONSTITUTION PARTY." I thought of putting that on my car until I learned that Congressman Paul was running for President. Since that's not going to happen now, that Constitution Party bumper sticker is looking rather good right now...

JRegs85
06-13-2008, 06:32 PM
That's a good idea....but I like this one better.

http://www.libertystickers.com/you_could_have_supported_ron_paul.htm

pinkmandy
06-13-2008, 07:33 PM

I like that one! How many people will then ask "Well, who did you vote for?".

satchelmcqueen
06-13-2008, 07:42 PM
that and on e that says "Ron Paul is MY President" I want one of each. and a shirt.

Kludge
06-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Ahahahahha

http://www.johngaltgifts.com/

Best Google Ad ever displayed on RPFs.

http://www.johngaltgifts.com/prodimages/VoteNoDecalb.jpg

RonPaulRkfd
06-13-2008, 07:53 PM
I already have a "Don't Blame Me - I Voted For Ron Paul"
bumper sticker on my car. I purchased it a month or two
ago on eBay. It's right smack dab in the middle of my
trunk -- eye level with the car behind me :D

All Seeing Eye
06-13-2008, 08:29 PM
The link in my signature, that has been there for a while now, takes you to a Cafepress site dedicated to EXACTLY this idea!

T-shirts, yard signs, bumper stickers, posters. Some say "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul, whilst others say things like "Don't blame me, I voted for the Constitution"!

Go look...They're cooool!!!

AJ Antimony
06-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Hmmm

Don't blame me... I'm not elected
Don't blame me... blame the Fed
Don't blame me... I read the Constitution
Don't blame me if you don't think
Don't blame me... they're both evil
Don't blame me... I read The Revolution: A Manifesto
Don't blame me... it's not my fault Ron Paul kicks so much ass

Kludge
06-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Blame me... As evident, I did not do enough.

RSLudlum
06-13-2008, 08:47 PM
"Don't blame me, I voted for the Constitution"

kigol
06-13-2008, 09:18 PM
:cool: