PDA

View Full Version : JULY 4: The LICENSE PLATE REVOLUTION

FreestarMediaDotCom
06-13-2008, 01:09 PM
A simple but powerful way to make a statement...

http://www.licenseplaterevolution.com

acptulsa
06-13-2008, 01:24 PM
"Logan calls on all Americans who are sick of the continual growth of government and the continual loss of freedom to rebel by revolving their license plates 180 degrees on July 4th.

"Many Americans have taken a bullet for freedom. Will you take a traffic ticket?

"Like this idea? Join the Ten Dollar Army."

Revolve your tag for the Revolution. Why not? Think I'll be doing just that.

FreestarMediaDotCom
06-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Every revolution starts with just one person...

Imagine if millions of Americans from coast to coast did this...every year on July 4.

FreestarMediaDotCom
06-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Help bring pro-freedom activists out of the woodwork by getting people to express their anger over the loss of freedom and growth of government. Help me get people involved with this.

SLSteven
06-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Why don't we avoid the ticket and send the savings to the Campaign for Freedom.

asgardshill
06-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Better make sure your papers are in order (no long-forgotten tickets or warrants, current driver's license, current inspection/registration, etc.) before doing this. Otherwise it could get much more expensive for you than just a fix-it ticket for your license plate being flipped.

Or as the Japanese say, "The nail that sticks up gets hammered down."

UnReconstructed
06-13-2008, 05:56 PM
So you turn your license plate upside down?

mrsat_98
06-13-2008, 06:41 PM
I have beaten no license plates, inspection stickers, no driver's license, and no insurance several times. It isn't easy and its very time consuming, but it feels so good to get your car out of impound at no charge and ride off the lot without plates in front of the police and watch them just shake their head.

Excellant Idea !!!!