PDA

View Full Version : Ending Campaign != Dropping Out

dannno
06-13-2008, 12:50 PM
!= means DOES NOT EQUAL

Ron Paul in his speech last night while announcing the CFL stated that all delegates are to maximize their potential at the official GOP convention.

Ron Paul has not dropped out, he has ended his campaign.

Thank you very much.

Kludge
06-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Bah... [retracted]

SnappleLlama
06-13-2008, 12:56 PM
*faceknee*

UtahApocalypse
06-13-2008, 12:57 PM
STFU moron. want to fuxcking argue semantics?? or can you get busy working on the Campaign for Liberty???

JoshLowry
06-13-2008, 12:58 PM
STFU moron. want to fuxcking argue semantics?? or can you get busy working on the Campaign for Liberty???

Please read the forum guidelines: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

dannno

I've already donated.

And yes I do want to argue semantics. You keep saying he dropped out when he hasn't. He just ended his campaign. Huge fuckin difference if you are a delegate.

LibertyIn08

Please watch the language. Such abusive insults do little to help the movement.

Jeremy
you mean =/= not != ...see now you're just going to confuse people, lol

Kludge
06-13-2008, 12:59 PM
you mean =/= not != ...see now you're just going to confuse people, lol

o.0

/ is what I get when trying to enter ='/'=

crazyfingers
06-13-2008, 01:00 PM
*faceknee*

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_05/Nemanja2604_468x408.jpg

ronpaulhawaii
06-13-2008, 01:00 PM

UtahA! :confused: WTF? :mad:

Lighten up, my friend.

:)

speciallyblend
06-13-2008, 01:08 PM
ill say suspended,sounds better and he can still come back:)

SnappleLlama
06-13-2008, 01:09 PM
ill say suspended,sounds better and he can still come back:)

How about "on hiatus?" ;)

dannno
06-13-2008, 04:30 PM
:)

dannno
06-24-2008, 03:27 PM
I can't believe there are still threads out their spewing these lies.

I hope this helps explain for those who are misinformed:

From an e-mail:

"I wanted to put out an email along these lines but Nathan has stated below exactly what this newest development means. Not a darn thing! He's still in it and it's up to us, as it has always been As Dr. Paul stated on the video he put out, this is a legal formality only for shutting down the official campaign (read as in Romney's suspension of his campaign). This means there is no longer a legal campaign entity and is purely a regulatory change only. These are his own words."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=143077

"Conference call with Dr. Paul yesterday in Harrisburg

Dr. Pauls first question was would he accept the nomination if he could get the majority in 5 states. He said yes of course, but it would be up to us to convince other delegates in the "mini caccuses" before the convention to nominate him. If only for the sake of fairness and allowing him the opportunity to speak. He has only suspended the campaign, he has not withdrawn from the race, he has not released his delegates. Big difference. In his usaual fashion he is again letting it up to us to do our thing. So, it's not over. Our group believes we can do this with AK, MT, ID, NV, WA to name some. The conversation lasted 15-20 minutes and the good Dr. was on his game. We did tape the conversation I'll see if I can find out if it's posted anywhere. In other bussiness we had a very productive meeting. We came from all over the state, all walks of life, all ages, all party affilations. We will be called, Pennsylvania Campaign for Liberty. We will be an umbrella organization under the CFL. The first order to vote was we will be a non-partisan group. We elected a chair, vice chair, and a steering commitee. The State organization will advise and communicate with the county organizations. We adopted a mission statement, goals and strategies. We will meet quarterly. Liberty is alive and well in PA, and the convention is still over 2 months away. My Freinds, it's not over."

The_Orlonater
06-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok, now can we forget about Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr and just write in Ron Paul?

dannno
06-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Ok, now can we forget about Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr and just write in Ron Paul?

Well I am not too happy with either of them at the moment.

I don't think I am going to know what I am going to do until much closer to the election.

Hopefully it will be obvious to all of us, I have a feeling it will. A lot of things will change by then.

RonPaulwillWin
06-25-2008, 01:29 AM
Whats wrong with Chuck Baldwin? Other than the fact that he mentioned God like 20 times in his video from his website, he doesn't seem as bad as Bob Barr.