PDA

View Full Version : Campaign for Liberty - Liberty Money Bomb

UtahApocalypse
06-13-2008, 12:06 PM
I propose that we have the 1st mega liberty money bomb on the day this nation achieved its liberty.....

July 4th, Independence Day

What a better way to celebrate our nations birthday then by giving the gift of freedom and liberty once again. Lets set of some major fireworks this year by showing everyone that though the presidential campaign has ended the revolution continues. We can show both the Republicans, and Democrats that we can fund ANY campaign that is based on our founding principles. Imagine if the 'Campaign for Liberty' can bring in more funds in one single day then ANY of the political campaigns. That would be a message that could not easily be silenced.

So now I have proposed this idea, who will help me and run with it? We have amazing graphics, web design, and video producers in our group. We have a network of a few million people all together. We have the spirt, the motivation, and the know how. We all can make this happen.

This fourth of July I pledge $100.00 to liberty, are you with me?

SnappleLlama
06-13-2008, 12:09 PM
This fourth of July I pledge $100.00 to liberty, are you with me?

HELL YEAH!

Imperial
06-13-2008, 01:21 PM
umm, I believe a Bob Barr Money Bomb is scheduled for the same day.

Even if you don't support Bob Barr, that does create a conflict of donations for others, limiting the effect.

Just chiming in.

crazyfingers
06-13-2008, 01:22 PM
umm, I believe a Bob Barr Money Bomb is scheduled for the same day.

Even if you don't support Bob Barr, that does create a conflict of donations for others, limiting the effect.

Just chiming in.

Trevor Lyman is also organizing a multi-candidate moneybomb for that date.

http://freedomslate08.com/