PDA

View Full Version : Favorite video of Irwin Schiff

dude58677
06-13-2008, 11:24 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5083118310955874655&q=irwin+schiff&ei=R61SSKfBDYamrwL2hdDHDA&hl=en

Wolfgang Bohringer
06-13-2008, 12:39 PM
God Bless Irwin Schiff. Right now he's being tortured in the American Gulag.

When I shook hands with Ron Paul after his speech in Pahrump, NV, the one question I asked him was, "Will you pardon Irwin Schiff if you're elected?" He said he would as long as Irwin hadn't victimized anybody.

dude58677
06-13-2008, 02:51 PM
God Bless Irwin Schiff. Right now he's being tortured in the American Gulag.

When I shook hands with Ron Paul after his speech in Pahrump, NV, the one question I asked him was, "Will you pardon Irwin Schiff if you're elected?" He said he would as long as Irwin hadn't victimized anybody.

I don't see how it can surprise anyone that a universal income tax is unconstitutional given our countries heritage. We fought a revolutionary war against a unfair tax from Britian, wrote a declaration of independence on the principles of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. We also created an artciles of Confederation where the powers to tax were so limited that a tax law couldn't even be enforced. Afterwards we didn't have an income tax for 120 years and didn't have a witholding till 1943 and was only inteded to be used for a war effort. Now it is surprising that taxes are unconstitutonal?:confused:

Jeremy
06-13-2008, 02:54 PM
I have never seen a vid of Irwin before

thanks