PDA

View Full Version : File FCC Complaint on Michael Reagan (links provided)

johnpp2
06-13-2008, 11:01 AM
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgb/fcc475B.cfm

Please file a complaint with the FCC for Michael Reagan calling for the shooting of Mark Dice (anti-war activist) on his June 10, 2008, broadcast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJO-kUINMs

He is on several stations, but you have to pick one for the complaint. I chose XM Radio Channel 166 at 8:00 PM Eastern. You can put in the city where you live and the time according to the time zone of that city. Also, if anyone can find a list of the on-air radio stations where he broadcasts, please post it and we can call each of them and complain. Also, we could file FCC complaints on every single one of those stations.

And if anybody knows whether we can complain to the FBI, Homeland, ATF, whoever, about someone making a clearly terroristic threat, let me know the best way to go about it.

amy31416
06-13-2008, 11:07 AM
As far as I know, the FCC does not have jurisdiction over content in satellite radio, and I'd like to keep it that way.

johnpp2
06-13-2008, 12:54 PM
It says right there on their complaint site:

"Broadcast (TV and Radio), Cable and Satellite Issues"

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

And besides, he's syndicated on hundreds of AM and FM radio stations, so take your pick.

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 01:38 PM
I need this information please:

*(1) Date of Program: June 10
*(2) Time of Program:
*(3) Network: XM Radio
*(4) Call Sign, Channel OR Frequency of the station on which you viewed/heard the material:
*(5) City and State Where Program Was Viewed/Heard:
*(6) Name of Program or DJ/Personality/Song/Film:

Transcript of Reagan’s statements:

“Excuse me folks, I’m going to say this. We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets.”

Reagan adds, “How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”

The lines have been busy all morning, but I would like to know who Michael Reagan's boss is. Please post if you know, so I can dial that extension.

703-302-1000

I couldn't believe they let this guy on the air, now I know why- so they can call for his murder. :(

johnpp2
06-13-2008, 02:03 PM
*(1) Date of Program: June 10
*(2) Time of Program: 8:00 pm
*(3) Network: XM Radio
*(4) Call Sign, Channel OR Frequency of the station on which you viewed/heard the material: 166
*(5) City and State Where Program Was Viewed/Heard: (Your city, adjust time zone if necessary)
*(6) Name of Program or DJ/Personality/Song/Film: Michael Reagan

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Thank you complaint filed.

email: mailing@michaelreagan.com

I heard Mark Dice on AJ today (along with Jesse Benton), it was a good show. He seems like he is in a sort of shock.

AJ said he would help him with litigation costs. I sure hope he sues the bastard.

Screw the Reagan's!

Mayflower
06-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Call Michael Reagons employer at (703) 302 1000 Radio Free America. Give Mark support at markdice.com

Staupostek
06-13-2008, 04:28 PM
It's amazing how those who always talk up the sanctity of all life are, at the same time, those who seem to advocate perpetual wars to destroy anyone who doesn't agree with this country, and joke about killing those in this country who don't agree with them politically. How long before we have lynch mobs and brown shirts roaming the streets seeking out someone to take out their frustrations on? And who will it be this time? A religious group? A racial group? A political group? I am all for free speech, but when you start advocating the killing of someone because of their political views, you have gone too far.

HOLLYWOOD
06-13-2008, 04:34 PM
It is simply astonishing that actions coming from these NEOCONs from all aspects of this country. It's like we're living a real life Fiction movie/book on TYRANNY taking over our country and the world, building their Empire, enslaving the people to the Corporate World in the NWO.

Michael Reagan, well, I listened a few times, and yes, it's a FELONY! there are people arrested immediately for just insinuating something sorta vague about assault, let alone killing someone.

Let see if the Hypocritical Establishment and Nepotism take precedence over justice...

revolutionary8
06-13-2008, 05:35 PM
It's amazing how those who always talk up the sanctity of all life are, at the same time, those who seem to advocate perpetual wars to destroy anyone who doesn't agree with this country, and joke about killing those in this country who don't agree with them politically. How long before we have lynch mobs and brown shirts roaming the streets seeking out someone to take out their frustrations on? And who will it be this time? A religious group? A racial group? A political group? I am all for free speech, but when you start advocating the killing of someone because of their political views, you have gone too far.
I am taking this personally.
They had a guest host on his show today, and I guess his message boards are down from what I am reading. Big surprise there. He should be in jail.

Sandra
06-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Email Raw Story.