PDA

View Full Version : Picnic for all MN Supporters June 28

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-13-2008, 09:26 AM
We have accomplished SO much more than might be apparent in Minnesota. While it’s true that the Republican establishment held us to 7 national delegate seats (plus 7 national alternate seats) out of the 38 elected (we're told we'd have more if it were a secret ballot), we have picked up allies in many GOP insiders against the establishment thanks to the incredibly and obviously unfair treatment by the party Chairman. More importantly we’ve given many current Republicans, including legislators, courage to speak up for liberty and the Constitution when they’d thought they were alone.

When each of you were out there taking literature door to door in zero degree weather, you were already spreading that message. Even today, I hear back regularly from people who got your message and who are grateful to hear they haven’t missed the train, to hear they can still get involved in working toward liberty in Minnesota. (There is so much appreciation for Dr. Paul and his message out there. I wish you could hear the comments I do.)

Several Ron Paul Republicans are running for State House in MN, spreading the message of liberty in their districts. We hope many of you will also run this year for city council, county commission, even dogcatcher, to cut spending and regulation at each of those levels, and so there will be a farm team at the ready for State House and Senate seats in 2010.

Join us for a campaign wrap-up picnic/rally Saturday, June 28, noon (pep talk, congressional district breakout sessions about 1 pm, eat around 2) at the Lake Rebecca Park (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=lake+rebecca+park,+rockford+mn) Reserve in Rockford. The picnic area will hold up to 1,000 of us, so expect a great time among your fellow rEVOLutionaries. Playground and beach are right there, so please do bring the kids.

Please RSVP at http://tinyurl.com/5zsee5 so we have enough hot dogs and drinks. You are welcome to bring a salad, bag of chips or dessert to share (mark your dishes), or contribute $1 - $2 for costs, but not necessary.

Some of you, those I know from the early days or at the office when you volunteered up through the conventions, I haven't seen in a while, and would love to see again, as would the rest of our Ron Paul family. Consider this a full scale reunion!

For Life, Liberty and Prosperity always,

Marianne

PS. We can't send blast emails out to supporters via the campaign anymore, so you all will have to spread the word.

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Now we've added a raffle! You get one ticket for showing up and additional tickets for contributing to the RP candidates in attendance and Barb Davis White (one ticket per $10 contribution). The raffle items will include signed copies of RP's book, some rEVOLution sweatshirts and other stuff to be added.