Conza88
06-13-2008, 08:57 AM
And here I was all excited to see RP in revealing pictures....:(

LOL!

http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-Jogging.jpg

:D

rpfan2008
06-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Right!!!, we saw many such acts first-hand, and that cleared our view on this whole 'system'.
And that gave us an incentive to unite and fight back.

on a off-note: There will also be a movie, on RP's campaign: What it Takes...I heard.

wgadget
06-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Shameless self-bump.

BuddyRey
06-13-2008, 03:36 PM

LOL!

THIS is what you're looking for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HbZ2OGKgxI

Conza88
06-13-2008, 10:42 PM

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahah :D

mediahasyou
06-13-2008, 10:46 PM

ahahahaha: 1,000,000 ameros

Matt Collins
06-14-2008, 12:19 AM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/RonPaulgivingtheShocker.jpg

ryanmkeisling
06-14-2008, 01:01 AM
Right!!!, we saw many such acts first-hand, and that cleared our view on this whole 'system'.
And that gave us an incentive to unite and fight back.

on a off-note: There will also be a movie, on RP's campaign: What it Takes...I heard.

A movie would be a key strategy if done right and he is already half way there on his Campaign for Liberty (beta) goal. This would send the Campaign mainstream for real IMHO. Where did you hear this?

A hollywood film has tremendous sway with sheeple and non-sheeple alike, provided they have the right faces for the film. Of course I haven't been to a movie in a long time.:p

Ron Paul EXPOSED the Neo-con agenda in July of 2003 in a brilliant and insightful fashion. I love this speech as this is what convinced me that Ron Paul was the man to follow, a politician that TELLS THE TRUTH. That stuff about Ledeen, Strauss, and Machiavelli is truly in depth, in fact its pure genius:

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=630

He quotes Ledeen:

"In Ledeen’s most recent publication, The War Against the Terror Masters, he reiterates his beliefs outlined in this 1999 Machaivelli book. He specifically praises: “Creative destruction…both within our own society and abroad…(foreigners) seeing America undo traditional societies may fear us, for they do not wish to be undone.” Amazingly, Ledeen concludes: “They must attack us in order to survive, just as we must destroy them to advance our historic mission.”

If those words don’t scare you, nothing will. If they are not a clear warning, I don’t know what could be. It sounds like both sides of each disagreement in the world will be following the principle of preemptive war. The world is certainly a less safe place for it....Ledeen quotes Machiavelli approvingly on what makes a great leader. “A prince must have no other objectives or other thoughts or take anything for his craft, except war.” To Ledeen, this meant: “…the virtue of the warrior are those of great leaders of any successful organization.” Yet it’s obvious that war is not coincidental to neocon philosophy, but an integral part. The intellectuals justify it, and the politicians carry it out. There’s a precise reason to argue for war over peace according to Ledeen, for “…peace increases our peril by making discipline less urgent, encouraging some of our worst instincts, in depriving us of some of our best leaders.” Peace, he claims, is a dream and not even a pleasant one, for it would cause indolence and would undermine the power of the state. Although I concede the history of the world is a history of frequent war, to capitulate and give up even striving for peace—believing peace is not a benefit to mankind—is a frightening thought that condemns the world to perpetual war and justifies it as a benefit and necessity. These are dangerous ideas, from which no good can come.

Ledeen explains why God must always be on the side of advocates of war: “Without fear of God, no state can last long, for the dread of eternal damnation keeps men in line, causes them to honor their promises, and inspires them to risk their lives for the common good.” It seems dying for the common good has gained a higher moral status than eternal salvation of one’s soul. Ledeen adds:
"Without fear of punishment, men will not obey laws that force them to act contrary to their passions. Without fear of arms, the state cannot enforce the laws…to this end, Machiavelli wants leaders to make the state spectacular.... I’d like someone to glean anything from what the Founders said or placed in the Constitution that agrees with this now-professed doctrine of a “spectacular” state promoted by those who now have so much influence on our policies here at home and abroad. Ledeen argues that this religious element, this fear of God, is needed for discipline of those who may be hesitant to sacrifice their lives for the good of the “spectacular state.”

He explains in eerie terms: “Dying for one’s country doesn’t come naturally. Modern armies, raised from the populace, must be inspired, motivated, indoctrinated. Religion is central to the military enterprise, for men are more likely to risk their lives if they believe they will be rewarded forever after for serving their country.” This is an admonition that might just as well have been given by Osama bin Laden, in rallying his troops to sacrifice their lives to kill the invading infidels, as by our intellectuals at the AEI, who greatly influence our foreign policy.

Neocons—anxious for the U.S. to use force to realign the boundaries and change regimes in the Middle East—clearly understand the benefit of a galvanizing and emotional event to rally the people to their cause. Without a special event, they realized the difficulty in selling their policy of preemptive war where our own military personnel would be killed. Whether it was the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin, or the Maine, all served their purpose in promoting a war that was sought by our leaders.

Ledeen writes of a fortuitous event (1999):
…of course, we can always get lucky. Stunning events from outside can providentially awaken the enterprise from its growing torpor, and demonstrate the need for reversal, as the devastating Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 so effectively aroused the U.S. from its soothing dreams of permanent neutrality.

Amazingly, Ledeen calls Pearl Harbor a “lucky” event. The Project for a New American Century, as recently as September 2000, likewise, foresaw the need for “a Pearl Harbor event” that would galvanize the American people to support their ambitious plans to ensure political and economic domination of the world, while strangling any potential “rival.”

Recognizing a “need” for a Pearl Harbor event, and referring to Pearl Harbor as being “lucky” are not identical to support and knowledge of such an event, but this sympathy for a galvanizing event, as 9-11 turned out to be, was used to promote an agenda that strict constitutionalists and devotees of the Founders of this nation find appalling is indeed disturbing. After 9-11, Rumsfeld and others argued for an immediate attack on Iraq, even though it was not implicated in the attacks.

The fact that neo-conservatives ridicule those who firmly believe that U.S. interests and world peace would best be served by a policy of neutrality and avoiding foreign entanglements should not go unchallenged. Not to do so is to condone their grandiose plans for American world hegemony."

rpfan2008
06-14-2008, 07:40 AM
It will be a documentary, not centered on RP though but he is in there

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190694/
video.aol.com/video-detail/what-it-takes-trailer/2125559024

Overview
Director:
Tod Lancaster
Genre:
Documentary
Plot:
In today's media-driven society, what does it take to become president of the United States? Two filmmakers... more (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190694/plotsummary) | add synopsis
Plot Keywords:
Obama | Republican | Primary | Political | Caucuses
more
Production Notes/Status:
Post-production

tonesforjonesbones
06-14-2008, 07:51 AM
That post about Ledeen..GREAT information. People keep tap dancing around the real issue..no one seems to utter a word about what is really going on and who has hijacked our government and our banking system. TONES

SnappleLlama
06-14-2008, 08:24 AM

OMG, I have tears in my eyes, I'm laughing so hard!! ROFL!! Nicely done! :D

ryanmkeisling
06-14-2008, 05:47 PM
That post about Ledeen..GREAT information. People keep tap dancing around the real issue..no one seems to utter a word about what is really going on and who has hijacked our government and our banking system. TONES

Tones, if you get a chance read the entire speech or watch the video (if you haven't already) it will change the way you look at the current sate of government in the US, i.e. the thinkers and the policy makers, and it is scary stuff. Also, if you check out Zbignew Brezinski's (who buy the way is a policy advisor for the Barack Obama campaign) The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and its Geostrategic Imperitives or even more recent, The Choice: Global Domination or Global Leadership you will find very little difference, ideologically and politically, between the intellectuals behind the right and the left. It is proof positive that our government has been hijacked on both sides by the neo-conn agenda. Really very frightening.