PDA

View Full Version : My email To Ted Nugent - Caution..heh..language translated to NugeSpeak

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi folks.. Well.. LibertyEagle thought I should be the one to write ted Nugent so I did. Below is my letter in the language of NugeSpeak..The email address is the Ask Ted Anything addy..where you can..tada ask Ted anything and get an answer supposedly..we will see..

NugentUSA@cs.com

Hey Ted.. Just saw your vid telling Obama to suck your machine gun..Hillary can ride it into the sunset and diane Feinsteein too.. Anybody that got the steel balls tell a bunch of CFR poser cronies with a un-American agenda is a good guy in my book! haha! Saw you in Windsor back n the early seventies, saw you leap off small buildings of Fender amps in the mid seventies, saw you in Atlanta in the 80's...still the damned loudest concert I ever attended at any size venue:)

Sooooo. I know your pro gun and understand that the Second Amendment give teeth to The Bill Of Rights ad it isn't just for shooting animals for the buffet. I know you are totaly down with LIBERTY and FREEDOM. I know you value The Constitution and would kick royal fucking ass if anybody tried to invade your community and change the American way of life and take away the freedom and liberty established by the Founding Fathers, established by bloodshed in The Unanimous Declaration of Independence, codified by the writ of our Makers grant to life in The Constitution and enshrined in The Bill Of Rights.

You yelled "FREEEEEDOMMMM!!!" at the end of the clip travlling around the net.. Howzabout come out and give the endorsement.. Fuck those ther clowns You know Giuliani don't want you strutting the stage with machine guns..only the crooks he plays with gets them toyz. You cannot possibly go for the game show host shiny toothed vinyl hiar sporting bozo- the flip flopping drooldonkey Romney. He ain't gonna give you your freedom and he don't like you playing with guns either.. And if we are the same breed of long haired wild nature boy from Southern Ontario/Northern Michigan who cut our rock and roll teeth back in the waning days of Viet Nam, then this phony bastard makes you wanna puke buckets of vomit in utter disgust at the primping and prancng and wishy washy crap this contemptable fool discharges daily on the campaign trail like some overflowing portapotty at a concert for Jerry Garcia's bloated corpse.

John McCain.. Dead in the frigging water with the CFR's dick buried deep to keep hm bobbing with the appearance of life.

So..There is only one candidate that fits your bill. Why don't you use them steel balls of yours to set a charge of dynamite under the oligarchs asses and blow them to kingdom gone and give Ron Paul the straight up endorsement? Let's get this fucking Revolution in gear. I am getting Mastodon to headline a Fall Freedom Harvest Festival and fundraiser down here. they are local boyz and my pal.. I was big daddy crazy rock and roll guy when these fellas were smoking their first cigarettes in the square so they are gona do me a big favor. The endorsement will go viral and I wil bet their website gets hits 20 times more than usual.

Get it crunk pal. We need your help.. We got the Man there ready to take on the thugs and let The People have their country back from the hogwashed hoods that have stolen it and trying to clamp us down like so much cattle and cannon fodder. they need their asses kicked and the charge be made..with lots of LOUDNESS! and Don't Fucking Tread On Me Flags every goddamned place you can hang one. Your miltary pals just want to come home and see their wife/girlfriend kids and pets/farm animals.. They will love you for it..as I am sure you are aware that Dr Ron Paul recieved 50% of the military donations to any campaign last quarter. If you vote with your wallet I would say they are sick and tired of the continued failing police action when they already won the war.

Best Regards
Randy Lee Blain

risiusj
08-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Does Ted Nugent read & write like he's in his early teens?

lucius
08-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Sweet! You might have to send a bunch, Great Job!

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 10:42 PM

Did you see the video?? I think you may need a spanking junior. I don't like smartases without a clue too much. These are my people.. You can eff off poser.

randy

Roxi
08-25-2007, 10:46 PM
L O V E it!!!

knowing nuge speak is kinda of an art... remember his reality show?

anyway... that letter is so good, He will prob see it, because whoever reads it first is going to be like " you have to see this" it will be all over the office by lunch :D

risiusj
08-25-2007, 10:46 PM
I did try to watch the video, but I couldn't understand what he was saying.

But I, and I hope most other people, would simply disregard a letter if it were composed like that. I hope you haven't sent it yet.

Also, don't talk down to people in forums/on the internet. It's never a good idea and never gets results.
Keep it civil.

rajibo
08-25-2007, 10:53 PM

But I, and I hope most other people, would simply disregard a letter if it were composed like that. I hope you haven't sent it yet.

Also, don't talk down to people in forums/on the internet. It's never a good idea and never gets results.
Keep it civil.

You have to understand. When you're speaking Nugespeak, you're speaking another languange. It ain't always pretty, but when the buffalo's on the grill, the crossbow needs time to recuperate. :confused:

Anyway, don't worry, relax, he knows what he's doing and I'm sure he meant no disrespect to you.

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 10:56 PM

Keep it civil.

Junior, youn have no idea who Ted Nugent is. I grew up in his day with him from bars to stadiums. If I had of sent him some college kid polite crap he would have ignored it compltetely.. He knows this is from a real rock and roller. The code is in there..He is being challenged..If he wimps I will nail him for it in a blog somewhere.

Here is the video again and an article explaining it.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/In_obscenitylaced_tirade_Ted_Nugent_jokes_0824.htm l

My profanity is just pure color and has nothng to do with maturity, as you seem to think, in that neck of the woods and in that professional endeavour it is an asset to have a "colorful" vocabulary and be able to sling t to effect. Frankly I know for a fact I could mop the floor with you with the English language which is why your snotty little comment got you smacked.

:cool:
Randy

MicroBalrog
08-25-2007, 10:57 PM

Yes.

Nash
08-25-2007, 10:59 PM
I thought Ted Nugent was pro war.

axiomata
08-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Awesome. I saw Nugent shoot and arrow into an effigy of Osama bin Laden on stage. I'm sure he'd gladly take one of Ron Paul's Letters of Marquee.

Green Mountain Boy
08-25-2007, 11:03 PM

Yeah, that's one weee little problem but he'll come around

axiomata
08-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, that's one weee little problem but he'll come around
He's pro shooting things.

He probably hates Petreus' counter-insurgency strategy (win hearts and minds? wtf?) but would love a government sponsored OBL safari.

Dustancostine
08-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Hi folks.. Well.. LibertyEagle thought I should be the one to write ted Nugent so I did. Below is my letter in the language of NugeSpeak..The email address is the Ask Ted Anything addy..where you can..tada ask Ted anything and get an answer supposedly..we will see..

NugentUSA@cs.com

Hey Ted.. Just saw your vid telling Obama to suck your machine gun..Hillary can ride it into the sunset and diane Feinsteein too.. Anybody that got the steel balls tell a bunch of CFR poser cronies with a un-American agenda is a good guy in my book! haha! Saw you in Windsor back n the early seventies, saw you leap off small buildings of Fender amps in the mid seventies, saw you in Atlanta in the 80's...still the damned loudest concert I ever attended at any size venue:)

Sooooo. I know your pro gun and understand that the Second Amendment give teeth to The Bill Of Rights ad it isn't just for shooting animals for the buffet. I know you are totaly down with LIBERTY and FREEDOM. I know you value The Constitution and would kick royal fucking ass if anybody tried to invade your community and change the American way of life and take away the freedom and liberty established by the Founding Fathers, established by bloodshed in The Unanimous Declaration of Independence, codified by the writ of our Makers grant to life in The Constitution and enshrined in The Bill Of Rights.

You yelled "FREEEEEDOMMMM!!!" at the end of the clip travlling around the net.. Howzabout come out and give the endorsement.. Fuck those ther clowns You know Giuliani don't want you strutting the stage with machine guns..only the crooks he plays with gets them toyz. You cannot possibly go for the game show host shiny toothed vinyl hiar sporting bozo- the flip flopping drooldonkey Romney. He ain't gonna give you your freedom and he don't like you playing with guns either.. And if we are the same breed of long haired wild nature boy from Southern Ontario/Northern Michigan who cut our rock and roll teeth back in the waning days of Viet Nam, then this phony bastard makes you wanna puke buckets of vomit in utter disgust at the primping and prancng and wishy washy crap this contemptable fool discharges daily on the campaign trail like some overflowing portapotty at a concert for Jerry Garcia's bloated corpse.

John McCain.. Dead in the frigging water with the CFR's dick buried deep to keep hm bobbing with the appearance of life.

So..There is only one candidate that fits your bill. Why don't you use them steel balls of yours to set a charge of dynamite under the oligarchs asses and blow them to kingdom gone and give Ron Paul the straight up endorsement? Let's get this fucking Revolution in gear. I am getting Mastodon to headline a Fall Freedom Harvest Festival and fundraiser down here. they are local boyz and my pal.. I was big daddy crazy rock and roll guy when these fellas were smoking their first cigarettes in the square so they are gona do me a big favor. The endorsement will go viral and I wil bet their website gets hits 20 times more than usual.

Get it crunk pal. We need your help.. We got the Man there ready to take on the thugs and let The People have their country back from the hogwashed hoods that have stolen it and trying to clamp us down like so much cattle and cannon fodder. they need their asses kicked and the charge be made..with lots of LOUDNESS! and Don't Fucking Tread On Me Flags every goddamned place you can hang one. Your miltary pals just want to come home and see their wife/girlfriend kids and pets/farm animals.. They will love you for it..as I am sure you are aware that Dr Ron Paul recieved 50% of the military donations to any campaign last quarter. If you vote with your wallet I would say they are sick and tired of the continued failing police action when they already won the war.

Best Regards
Randy Lee Blain

Great Letter, Great Prose.

--Dustan

risiusj
08-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Enough with the talking down on me. I am most likely not your junior.

Also, it's assumptions like the one you made about mopping the floor with English that make the internet a worse place. Although, I admit, my writing skills aren't that good, but I try to write correctly. I guess that's college-kid, polite crap nowadays.

An endorsement from a man that cusses on stage at political figures doesn't seem like it would be all that great. On the surface, he looks and sounds like an idiot, and that is what most people will see.

I'm afraid that an endorsement like this could hurt Ron Paul. Kind of like how I suspect the media to spin the whole stripper support.

MicroBalrog
08-25-2007, 11:11 PM

There are a lot of people who support Paul but do not agree with him 100% on every single issue. I'm pro-war, but I'm willing to give up on that one point and support Paul because he means hope and freedom.

Nash
08-25-2007, 11:19 PM

Also, it's assumptions like the one you made about mopping the floor with English that make the internet a worse place. Although, I admit, my writing skills aren't that good, but I try to write correctly. I guess that's college-kid, polite crap nowadays.

An endorsement from a man that cusses on stage at political figures doesn't seem like it would be all that great. On the surface, he looks and sounds like an idiot, and that is what most people will see.

I'm afraid that an endorsement like this could hurt Ron Paul. Kind of like how I suspect the media to spin the whole stripper support.

I wouldn't read too much into this. Uninformed celebrities support politicians all the time and it generally doesn't hurt anyone.

Regarding the prose, Ted Nugent is an artist and likes to express his views in a bizarre way. I don't get it. I don't really care all that much. Yes he's kind of wacko. Most musicians are.

Nash
08-25-2007, 11:20 PM
There are a lot of people who support Paul but do not agree with him 100% on every single issue. I'm pro-war, but I'm willing to give up on that one point and support Paul because he means hope and freedom.

Sounds good to me. Welcome aboard :) .

MicroBalrog
08-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Great Letter, Great Prose.

--Dustan

Have you considered posting it on his forum?

Wyurm
08-25-2007, 11:24 PM

umm, its Ted Nugent we're talking about here. An endorsement from him would be priceless.

Don't get so easilly offended, this forum is full of nice people, semi-nice people, somewhat niceish people, and complete assholes. Rather than being a bad thing, it gives us diversity as to whom we can get the message out. And yes, we want everyone to vote for Ron Paul, not just select groups. The more the better.

transistor
08-25-2007, 11:28 PM
using the letter 'z' in place of 's' makes you lose credibility, even with the nuge

axiomata
08-25-2007, 11:29 PM
Sounds good to me. Welcome aboard :) .
Put me in the camp that thinks we need more pro-war Paul supporters out there. Most of us seem to be anti-war, a few of us appear to be ex-hawks, but still a majority of Republicans support the Iraq War, and we really need to reach out to some of those people. A bunch of them, like MicroBalrog, may be willing to give up on the war point if they largely agree with Paul's freedom message just as some other more liberal supporters are willing to look over his position on abortion.

McDermit
08-25-2007, 11:35 PM
someone near Pueblo, CO or Clarkston, MI should get their butts to the upcoming Nugent concerts and sit in the first couple rows and hold up a huge sign urging an RP endorsement.

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 11:38 PM

Pro military.. Lots of the boys in that neck of the woods are over there..

Best
randy

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 11:41 PM

Listen junior. I am fifty years old.. You are waving a college banner on your avatar. You made the first passive aggressive swipe and now yer whining about getting called out on it.. Get some balls. And waaaaaah about the media. I am the media pal. You can be too.

Randy

fj45lvr
08-25-2007, 11:42 PM
Nice letter #9 it hits the nail on the head....you are right on target when there is no viable guy other than Paul that has our back.

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 11:46 PM
He's pro shooting things.

He probably hates Petreus' counter-insurgency strategy (win hearts and minds? wtf?) but would love a government sponsored OBL safari.

I am gonna cook up a Marque Of Reprisal email to him inviting him to go on President Paul's Marque Of Reprisal 50 million dollar bounty safari. Does anybody know what price RP was gonna put on Osama ass? I am gonna turn this into a mini circus if i get the door cracked open.. I am having fun:D just like the Doctor said to..

Best
Randy

micahnelson
08-25-2007, 11:48 PM
government sponsored OBL safari.

Now there is an agreeable use of Federal Dollars. I lol'd

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Have you considered posting it on his forum?

It went to his Just Ask Ted addy.. He says he will answer in the blurb.

http://www.tednugent.com/music/ask/

Best
Randy

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 11:51 PM
using the letter 'z' in place of 's' makes you lose credibility, even with the nuge

I am Canadian educated. He lives in Michigan. You aren't too sharp.

randy

Revolution9
08-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Nice letter #9 it hits the nail on the head....you are right on target when there is no viable guy other than Paul that has our back.

Thanks..It was a little bit of truth all colorfully dressed up and masscara-ed to death like a metal whore at an old Twisted Sister show..heh..I can see Giuliani playing air guitar in his bedroom mirror all dressed up in rock drag..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/content/images/2005/11/11/twisted_sister_470x350.jpg
Julie Annie

Best
Randy

dircha
08-26-2007, 12:00 AM

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that when Mr. Nugent is not performing or otherwise wearing his stage persona, he comes off very much as the successful, opinionated, 58 year old businessman that he is.

He is intelligent, well spoken, and has a true unapologetic passion for the cause of freedom.

Here are some brief samples of his writing I've pulled:
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110010291
http://www.tednugent.com/hunting/news/2007/default.aspx?PostID=216315

I wish Mr. Revolution all the best in soliciting his endorsement, but somehow I think it would have been better saying just what he meant, rather than attempting to create a pandering piece of fiction to appeal to a person that even Ted says is just a fun stage persona.

Hook
08-26-2007, 12:05 AM
I guess we'll see if it works if he writes back. You should also mention that he shouldn't limit his diatribe against Hillary and Obama. Romney and the Ghoul want much stricter gun laws as well.

dircha
08-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Listen junior. I am fifty years old.. You are waving a college banner on your avatar. You made the first passive aggressive swipe and now yer whining about getting called out on it.. Get some balls. And waaaaaah about the media. I am the media pal. You can be too.
Randy

Well I'll applaud you for taking the initiative, but wouldn't it be more honest, more "real" to just write what you actually mean, rather than pandering, and, as you admit, translating your letter into "NugeSpeak" that somehow you think is necessary in order to bring the conversation down to a level that he can understand?

That's awfully insulting, to be honest. Ted is a smart guy. And while he may accept your email as legitimately being from an over-enthusiastic fan, I think you are missing the something critical here: Ted Nugent is not Ted Nugent the wild man performer, at least not anymore. It is a stage persona. Make-believe. Just for fun. Ted's fans understand this.

But maybe something good will come of it.

Revolution9
08-26-2007, 12:47 AM
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that when Mr. Nugent is not performing or otherwise wearing his stage persona, he comes off very much as the successful, opinionated, 58 year old businessman that he is.

He is intelligent, well spoken, and has a true unapologetic passion for the cause of freedom.

Here are some brief samples of his writing I've pulled:
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110010291
http://www.tednugent.com/hunting/news/2007/default.aspx?PostID=216315

I wish Mr. Revolution all the best in soliciting his endorsement, but somehow I think it would have been better saying just what he meant, rather than attempting to create a pandering piece of fiction to appeal to a person that even Ted says is just a fun stage persona.

I speak like that if I am on a rant..check the archives....not quite but it ain't made up sonny.The NugeSpeak was to warn people they may see cussing and why they may see such.. I really could give a fuck if I do get the endorsement. I am rattling his cage to see what happens.. It is called "having fun"..Doctors order ya know. Pandering?..pffft..another clueless clown waltzes across the stage.. Who have you written in jest or seriousness? Tinker bell? Mr Whipple? Mr Rogers corpse?..now there would be one hell of an endorsement..

Best
Randy
-The whole stage is a world

transistor
08-26-2007, 12:57 AM
I am Canadian educated. He lives in Michigan. You aren't too sharp.

randy

is that an oxymoron?

McDermit
08-26-2007, 12:58 AM
All this bashing and bickering is certainly necessary and most definitely productive.

trispear
08-26-2007, 01:04 AM
Fred Thompson got a D- from Gun Owners of America. RP A+

Make Nugent aware that the NRA's top members have other politics on their mind than simply the second amendment.

But with the recent Nugent diatribe, couldn't this guy be more of a stone around our neck?

Revolution9
08-26-2007, 01:14 AM
Fred Thompson got a D- from Gun Owners of America. RP A+

Make Nugent aware that the NRA's top members have other politics on their mind than simply the second amendment.

But with the recent Nugent diatribe, couldn't this guy be more of a stone around our neck?

Nah.. Paying attention to what Rush or John Gibson says is a stone around our neck..

Best
Randy

Revolution9
08-26-2007, 01:19 AM
All this bashing and bickering is certainly necessary and most definitely productive.

It's standard routine.. You do something and 10% of the posts you get back are from wet rags who have all kinds of negative crap to spew. I just smack em back and continue on my merry way. Next thread they could be intelligent and I wll talk politely with them.. Sometimes ya gotta keep the youngsters in line:D I suspect that those who think Ted would be a bad endorsement, regardless that he is going to run for Governor in 2010, probably think Rush would be great..and I think it would be a stinkng albatross of pyroclastic doom and the end of days being hung around our neck. Yer mileage may vary:D

Best
Randy