PDA

View Full Version : GOP BETTER BEG FOR RON PAUL TO RE-ENTER THE RACE asap

speciallyblend
06-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Thank you everyone for your support,im still very upset,but sitting here thinking?

the gop better get on their knees soon,

THE GOP BETTER BEG FOR RON PAUL TO GET BACK INTO THE RACE BEFORE THE NATIONAL CONVENTION,if they want to win.
I will campaign against every republican that endorsed this so called BULLSHIT "UNITY" and gop tactics in the conventions, we need a list of every republican that corrupted the process and broke laws and endorsed the gop tactics on republicans...

something must happen in the next 3 months to open Republicans eyes, PLEASE GOD HELP US:confused:

crazyfingers
06-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Revolutions are long-term efforts. If we keep up the pressure, our persistance will eventually pay off in a big way.

Truth Warrior
06-13-2008, 08:41 AM
Revolutions are long-term efforts. If we keep up the pressure, our persistance will eventually pay off in a big way.
See ya in FEMA camp. ;)

pcosmar
06-13-2008, 08:48 AM
THE GOP BETTER BEG FOR RON PAUL TO GET BACK INTO THE RACE BEFORE THE NATIONAL CONVENTION,if they want to win.
:

They don't want to win.
That was the whole point to pushing the loser McCain on the party.

They are handing the election to Obama.
(I have my suspicions why)

slacker921
06-13-2008, 08:51 AM
They don't want to win.

QFT... it's the end of his career.. no real loss to him. Does the GOP really want to be in control when the SHTF? Does anyone really believe that a Republican who aligns with Bush can win in November?

lizliz
06-13-2008, 08:59 AM
My brain hurts :(

countrykidz4freedom
06-13-2008, 09:02 AM

Thjs is the same conclusion I came to a week ago, I just hate that we are going to be falling in with their plans. I really wish there were another candidate that could pull us all back together and defeat the plans.

LibertyEagle
06-13-2008, 09:09 AM
They don't want to win.

+1

The bad guys control BOTH major parties and if another one got as big, they would swoop in and try to get control of it too. I hate that we have political parties, but for right now, we have to work within the system. We can beat them at their own game, but we have to be firm in our understanding of the principles for which we stand or we will fall for someone else's BS and be led astray.

Since we have a 2 party political system, we need to take over one of them. Ron is in the GOP and the GOP is very weak right now. It seems like the best one to me to take over. Plus, once upon a time, there were a lot of people who believed much like us in this party.

Just my opinion.

I Am Weasel
06-13-2008, 10:10 AM
the gop better get on their knees soon,

I will campaign against every republican that endorsed this so called BULLSHIT "UNITY" and gop tactics in the conventions, we need a list of every republican that corrupted the process and broke laws and endorsed the gop tactics on republicans...

Sure thing! They'll get right on that!

speciallyblend
06-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Sure thing! They'll get right on that!

I sure as hell will get on it ,