06-13-2008, 08:11 AM
1,000,000 by September 2nd

Individualist Mind
06-13-2008, 08:12 AM
I can see it happening.

We gotta get to work though.

Deborah K
06-13-2008, 08:24 AM
Why not a million by July 12th? The National Mall can handle a million and Ron Paul will be there too! The arena he has reserved only handles 11,000. The rest will spill out into the streets and the St. Paul police are geared up for riot behavior (tasers and all). In fact, it was on the news that they have a new "sound weapon" that they intend to use on unruly crowds.

Not trying to discourage people from going, but seriously, folks need to give careful consideration to what kind of venue they want to step into. St. Paul will NOT be family friendly. Plus, it's probably already too late to book rooms. On the other hand, we have a fabulous travel page on our site with lots of options on how to get there and where to stay, we've booked several blocks in many hotels for you. http://revolutionmarch.com/travel.aspx

Ron Paul asked the grassroots to organize a mass mobilazation in D.C. - we stepped up and we've been working night and day on it. There is no reason why both events can't be huge successes. But seriously, expecting a million people in St. Paul is asking for trouble in my flea bitten opinion.

szczebrzeszyn
06-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Ron Paul asked the grassroots to organize a mass mobilazation in D.C. - we stepped up and we've been working night and day on it. There is no reason why both events can't be huge successes. But seriously, expecting a million people in St. Paul is asking for trouble in my flea bitten opinion.

Maybe the OP was talking about Campaign for Liberty?

Deborah K
06-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Maybe the OP was talking about Campaign for Liberty?

Ron Paul's event is taking place during the RNC in St. Paul on Sept. 2nd. Pretty sure the OP was talking about that.

szczebrzeszyn
06-13-2008, 08:52 AM
Ron Paul's event is taking place during the RNC in St. Paul on Sept. 2nd. Pretty sure the OP was talking about that.

Campaign for Liberty has a milestone "100,000 members by September 2nd, 2008" so I wouldn't be so sure. And this number relates to a membership count.

Conza88
06-13-2008, 08:54 AM
I wonder what Truthwarrior's opinion is.. :rolleyes:

I Am Weasel
06-13-2008, 08:56 AM
how about all the verified meetup members joining in?

Deborah K
06-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Campaign for Liberty has a milestone "100,000 members by September 2nd, 2008" so I wouldn't be so sure. And this number relates to a membership count.

Gotcha, okay. You're probably right.