PDA

View Full Version : Sign up for Ron Paul's new web-site!

CurtisLow
06-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Campaign for liberty!

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

.:cool:

rajibo
06-12-2008, 11:15 PM
...To be officially debuted at the

Revolution National Convention

in St. Paul....:D

tpreitzel
06-12-2008, 11:23 PM
... The R..e..v..o..l..u..t..i..o..n continues according to Ron!

"With the primary season now over, the presidential campaign is at an end. But the larger campaign for freedom is just getting started. Therefore, I am happy to announce the official launch of the Ron Paul Campaign for Liberty.

The work of the Campaign for Liberty will take many forms. We will educate our fellow Americans in freedom, sound money, non-interventionism, and free markets. We’ll have our own commentaries and videos on the news of the day. I’ll work with friends I respect to design materials for homeschoolers.

Politically, we’ll expand the great work of our precinct leader program. We’ll make our presence felt at every level of government, where just a few people with our level of enthusiasm can make a world of difference. We’ll keep an eye on Congress and lobby against legislation that threatens us. We’ll identify and support political candidates who champion our great ideas against the empty suits the party establishments offer the public.

We will be a permanent presence on the American political landscape. That I promise you. We’re not about to let all this good work die. To the contrary, with your help we’re going to make it grow – by leaps and bounds.

This is the most ambitious venture of my political career, and I think it can achieve great things. But I can’t do this alone. I need you to help me. I need your energy, your creativity, your ideas, and your dedication.

People frustrated with our political system often wonder what they can do. I have founded this organization to answer that question, to give people the opportunity to do something that really makes a difference in the fight for freedom. Please join me by becoming a member of the Campaign for Liberty. Our goal is 100,000 members by September. Can we reach it?"

Can we make the national GOP blush with sheer numbers? Let's make it happen, folks ... in spades!

newyearsrevolution08
06-12-2008, 11:24 PM
I love to see the revolution move passed this one election cycle and more into the educational side of things. I am excited to see what the next few years brings us.

qwerty
06-12-2008, 11:26 PM
spread The Word About The Site!

wgadget
06-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Now over 10,000....All we need is 10 more days like this, and we're there.

mkeller
06-12-2008, 11:28 PM
I narrowly missed being the 10,000th member! :p

tpreitzel
06-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Personally, I'd like the number of members for Ron's Campaign For Liberty to exceed 1 million by September so the GOP delegates will have something to think about in Minnesota. ;)

tpreitzel
06-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Personally, I'd like the number of members for Ron's Campaign For Liberty to exceed 1 million by September so the GOP delegates will have something to think about in Minnesota. ;)

Spamming the CFL's website is another reason for exceeding 1 million "members"! ;)

John McCain of Phoenix, Az for Ron's CFL? LoL! Will the real John McCain please stand up? :)

ronpaulblogsdotcom
06-13-2008, 02:12 AM
Bump - Done

rprprs
06-13-2008, 06:13 AM
Spamming the CFL's website is another reason for exceeding 1 million "members"! ;)

John McCain of Phoenix, Az for Ron's CFL? LoL! Will the real John McCain please stand up? :)

Please do not do this. I think we'd all like to have some clear picture of actual numbers and how this is progressing. Spamming defeats this purpose.

MRoCkEd
06-13-2008, 06:17 AM
Please do not do this. I think we'd all like to have some clear picture of actual numbers and how this is progressing. Spamming defeats this purpose.
agreed

CurtisLow
06-13-2008, 08:27 AM
Just do it!

slacker921
06-13-2008, 08:46 AM
why isn't http://www.campaignforliberty.com/ linked from the main Paul campaign web site?

antdengineer
06-13-2008, 08:49 AM
I think by "spam" he meant get a lot of real supporters to join.

CurtisLow
06-13-2008, 09:02 AM
I think by "spam" he meant get a lot of real supporters to join.

http://images.marapets.com/avatars/troll.gif

acptulsa
06-13-2008, 09:09 AM
why isn't http://www.campaignforliberty.com/ linked from the main Paul campaign web site?

Maybe they intend to close the campaign site very soon.

Can't seem to get to the join page at the new site right now. Seems to be innundated...

CurtisLow
06-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Maybe they intend to close the campaign site very soon.

Can't seem to get to the join page at the new site right now. Seems to be innundated...

I just tried it and it's working for me! :confused:

MRoCkEd
06-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Day 2 and already nearly 40K Subscribers
We are almost halfway to the goal
If you haven't become a member yet, sign up
and remind everyone to join
http://www.campaignforliberty.org

Primbs
06-13-2008, 07:28 PM
I signed up.

The fifty for flag day money bomb starts at midnight.

www.fiftyforflagday.com

MRoCkEd
06-13-2008, 08:00 PM
true true
spread the message about this and the marchbomb tomorrow

tpreitzel
06-13-2008, 09:48 PM

LOL! :)

No, I did NOT spam the CFL's website, but someone else did. I was simply watching some of the names at the time, and John McCain's name popped up on the list. I, too, would like to see more accurate numbers, but spam is really hard to defeat so we have to expect inflated numbers. If the total exceeds 1 million by the end of August, the point of the CFL will have been made loud and clear, but our work is just beginning in our attempt to restore our republic. The numbers are now approaching 40000 which is a good effort within about 36 hours. ;)

MRoCkEd
06-14-2008, 08:22 AM
delete this

MRoCkEd
06-14-2008, 11:02 AM

We should be able to pass the halfway mark (50k )today.

Sey.Naci
06-14-2008, 11:18 AM
No, I did NOT spam the CFL's website, but someone else did. I was simply watching some of the names at the time, and John McCain's name popped up on the list.You know, that COULD be a legit RP supporter. 'John McCain' must be a fairly common name.