PDA

View Full Version : It's good he didn't wait any longer

Jeremy
06-12-2008, 10:04 PM
There are a lot of candidates for congress that need the support, and there was nothing RP could do with the restrictions on the campaign... so he just started a bigger campaign that didn't have those restrictions :D

Thor
06-12-2008, 10:13 PM
There are a lot of candidates for congress that need the support, and there was nothing RP could do with the restrictions on the campaign... so he just started a bigger campaign that didn't have those restrictions :D

It is sad today, but we will look back and be so glad gears shifted to keep the energy flowing forward.... If gears did not shift, then in September it would have hit like a Mack truck at 90 mph into a concrete barricade.... Don't get me wrong, I am sad, but it is laying the ground work for something much, much bigger.

Dr Paul said it was never about me.... it is the message. Can you imagine Hillary doing this? Never!

RSLudlum
06-12-2008, 10:16 PM

On point! Instead of ending and supporting ONE, as all the others do, RP once again chooses to support the PEOPLE!!! :)

anaconda
06-12-2008, 10:21 PM
This thing is just getting rolling!!! Onward and upward. Way upward! RP himself will continue to get bigger and bigger. Rejoice!

RSLudlum
06-12-2008, 11:17 PM
it is the message. Can you imagine Hillary doing this?

Hillary had a message?? I must've missed that soundbite. :p