PDA

View Full Version : Universal Income Tax is illegal

dude58677
06-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Here is the legislative intent of the 16th amendment:

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/16...

Here is the Preamble to the Bill of Rights which states that "In order to prevent miscontruction or abuse of its powers, further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added":

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charter...

Conclusion: The Bill of Rights is intended to restrict powers not specifally authorized in the constituion and is used to prevent abuse powers. The ninth amendment PROHIBITS the government from taxing for the purpose of unconstitutional spending, wasteful spending, squandering(taxing and not spending the money on anything), creating a complicated tax code, taxing to pay off a debt that derived from unconstitutional and wasteful spending, and taxing for political purposes such "everyone should pay their fair share".
The Supreme Court also cannot abuse it's judical power, meaning it has no judical supremacy. It doesn't anyway because Congress controls it's jurisdiction under article 3, section 2 and can choose not to fund the Supreme Court. This would mean that it doesn't have exclusive authority to interpret the Constitution. Juries also limit judical authority with jury nullification which is a tradition dating back to the Magna Carta. The Supreme Court might not admit this but it deosn't matter as this would be an abuse of judical power as stated in the preamble to the Bill of Rights and the ninth and tenth amendments.

Also, because previous proposals for the 16th amemdment were rejected because they were not precise, shows that if a power is not explicit it shall not be misconstrued.

"The truth shall set you free"

danberkeley
06-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Tell that to Washington... btw, I agree with you

Deborah K
06-12-2008, 08:07 PM
I can't get your links to work.

dude58677
06-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I can't get your links to work.

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/16Amend/LegIntent16thAmend.htm

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html

jkm1864
06-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Do You actually think they care. Why not ask all the useless government employees what they think of the income tax. I am sure they don't care and they want to leech you dry just like the welfare cases out there. Well soon the period of reckoning will come and all those groups will be left out in the cold and standing in the bread lines. The implosion of the economy is coming and the government will follow suit. I am sure they aren't going to give up though without a fight so watch for more of you're so called rights to go away.

dude58677
06-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Tell that to Washington... btw, I agree with you

It doesn't matter what Washington thinks. We do not live in a democracy. You have the right to your labor even if the majoriity think you do not. Just educate small business owners and people about jury nullification. You don't need a majority of the population to do this.

Washington might deny everything I'm posting but who cares, the Constitutioon is the Supreme Law of the land. You just have to live by that ideal knowing that is the case.

Look for employment that pays in cash or spend all your time outside of courthouses about the things I told you. Ok!?:)

enjerth
06-12-2008, 09:09 PM
The Constitution specifies that taxes must be uniform. There's nothing uniform about the income tax code. It is unconstitutional.

The lack of uniformity in taxation is tyranny, compounded when the majority does not carry an equal burden of the cost of government and vote for more government spending.

Danke
06-12-2008, 10:38 PM
The Constitution specifies that taxes must be uniform. There's nothing uniform about the income tax code. It is unconstitutional.

What is not uniform about it?

enjerth
06-14-2008, 01:57 PM
What is not uniform about it?

It's not uniform because the majority of voters do not pay a significant share of the taxes. In fact, many people MAKE money on the tax system, at the expense of others. The "Fair Tax" is even worse in that regard.

This is tyranny, where the majority does not directly pay for the policies they favor.

Truth Warrior
06-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Won't slow the collectors down a bit. 92 years and no significant problems nor impediments.

Danke
06-14-2008, 04:14 PM
It's not uniform because the majority of voters do not pay a significant share of the taxes. In fact, many people MAKE money on the tax system, at the expense of others. The "Fair Tax" is even worse in that regard.

This is tyranny, where the majority does not directly pay for the policies they favor.

Then you don't understand what is meant by "uniform" in the Constitution. The tax is uniform.

LibertyIn08
06-14-2008, 05:19 PM
Then you don't understand what is meant by "uniform" in the Constitution. The tax is uniform.

Danke, I've seen you fight the valiant fight here many times before, but I don't think you can change any of their minds.

Luckily, the tax-evasion movement has only grown in small increments, and is far outpaced by the real tax-reform movement.

Danke
06-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Danke, I've seen you fight the valiant fight here many times before, but I don't think you can change any of their minds.

Luckily, the tax-evasion movement has only grown in small increments, and is far outpaced by the real tax-reform movement.

Kinda like you can lead a horse to water...?

Well, I applaud the effort and interest of others trying to fight the ever growing, big, and intrusive government. And I agree there are elements of "tyranny" as our judicial system has become very corrupted. It is very difficult to get a fair trial, especially with regards to tax issues. That is one reason we need to prevent going off on tangents as it only hurts the cause of the Tax Honesty movement.

Truth Warrior
06-14-2008, 05:49 PM
IRS Tax court assumption, GUILTY until proven innocent!

US Gestapo "Star Chamber" kangaroo court! :p

dude58677
06-14-2008, 05:58 PM
IRS Tax court assumption, GUILTY until proven innocent!

US Gestapo "Star Chamber" kangaroo court! :p

Yes, it's not that they win fair and square it's that they cheat. In fact Congress passed a law that imposes a sanction for anyone who says the income tax is illegal in court.

Does this mean that the income tax is illegal or that you should continue paying? Certainly not. It just means that it is all the more reason it isn't constitutionally legal what the government is doing regarding taxes.

I'd look for a job that pays in cash and I would stay far away from any tax professional who just want to rip you off. I would also educate people about jury nullification and why the income tax is illegal under the Constituion which I stated in other posts. Last you still need to campaign for RP Republicans as working under the table and jury nullification is a short term relief from taxes.