PDA

View Full Version : I know how to prove there's a secret NWO

Rhys
06-12-2008, 06:19 PM
But I wont say it. i swear this is real but could easily fail. pm me if you know what to do with the freedom of information act. the evidence has been under our nose the whole time.

newyearsrevolution08
06-12-2008, 06:20 PM
you make me paranoid

yongrel
06-12-2008, 06:20 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/CaptainAmericaFacepalm.jpg

Rhys
06-12-2008, 06:21 PM
you make me paranoid

i don't know why you wouldn't be already. lol

Printo
06-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Why not just say it? If you really believe we are all mice in some cage & that the government is watching everything you do, then they will be able to see a private message you sent just as easily as if you just posted your damn conspiracy up on the board.

Rhys
06-12-2008, 06:24 PM
lol i'm not telling anyone. i just want to know what to do. if i say what it is, they'll destroy it. if it's not yet. if i ask for it, they probably will say it's not there anymore, but it's worth a shot.

SnappleLlama
06-12-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm totally confused, now.

Printo
06-12-2008, 06:26 PM
The Alex Jonesers and the tin foil hatters are really putting a damper on this movement with all their looney tune conspiracies. They've seen the Matrix one too many times.

Kludge
06-12-2008, 06:27 PM
But I wont say it. i swear this is real but could easily fail. pm me if you know what to do with the freedom of information act. the evidence has been under our nose the whole time.

Thank you, John. Surely you will tell us once elected...

evilfunnystuff
06-12-2008, 06:30 PM
The Alex Jonesers and the tin foil hatters are really putting a damper on this movement with all their looney tune conspiracies. They've seen the Matrix one too many times.

so you dont believe the political and corporate elite are working towards globalization and the new world order alluded to by bush sr

drew1503
06-12-2008, 06:32 PM
I am not a conspiracy theorist, I ask questions to everything and when I see government documents "Operation North woods", the USS Liberty that just came out, stating they are willing to do this to it's own citizens. Or the huge freeway they are building in Texas, yet they deny it is there, is Lou Dobb's crazy too? Go watch his you tube videos, is CNN reputable enough. Yes Aliens and all that BS is a conspiracy theory because there is no proof. There is plenty of proof of the North American Union, even Ron Paul speaks of it. What happened to intelligent discussion? Why when anyone does not agree, the other person is just "crazy". Is the CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bildenberg a conspiracy theory as well? They are in the news and have websites.

Printo
06-12-2008, 06:39 PM
I am a moderate. I question the NAU, globalization and the NAFTA Superhighway but I am not willing to say we are going to turn into some kind of Orwellian fascist police state overnight. I am not some kind of blind sheep but I am not ready to huddle up in a bunker with my rifle & tin foil hat preparing to stop the Illuminati or the NWO.

Rhys
06-12-2008, 06:49 PM
i should probably say that i don't have proprietary knowledge of this. i said it's under our nose for a reason. its not a theory, just some stuff the government has in a storage room.

garrettwombat
06-12-2008, 06:51 PM
want to know if your on a watch list?

FIA!

Rangeley
06-12-2008, 06:53 PM
i should probably say that i don't have proprietary knowledge of this. i said it's under our nose for a reason. its not a theory, just some stuff the government has in a storage room.
How do you know they have it?

Rhys
06-12-2008, 06:55 PM

they slipped and let it become arcane knowledge

american.swan
06-12-2008, 06:56 PM

They'll just deny having it and the next day the suspected location will go up in flames.

That Government Watch List might be an interesting idea to attack by using the freedom of information act to request all documents related to RON PAUL and RPF's. :)

SnappleLlama
06-12-2008, 06:56 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1166/fonziejumpsthesharkjd8.png

evilfunnystuff
06-12-2008, 06:57 PM
I am not some kind of blind sheep but I am not ready to huddle up in a bunker with my rifle & tin foil hat preparing to stop the Illuminati or the NWO.

no one asked you to

and anyone who speaks about it is obviously not huddled up in a bunker

ill keep my rifle and will continue to expose them to as many people as i can

grow up

Joseph Hart
06-12-2008, 07:29 PM
I know something aswell, the conversion of millions of TVs to cable. The antennas are being used for military instead of broadcast. I would set up a high frequency receiver to listen in. Its legal as of right now.

drew1503
06-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Everyone is so quick to dismiss, take the 5 minutes like you did for Dr. Paul, review the evidence and then if you still disagree, by all means criticize away. Just because you believe in the NAU, etc does not mean you are in a bunker, I work and have a family, pay the illegal income tax, etc. That is like classifying all Ron Paul supporters are crazy, you know that is not true. There is no more Habeus Corpurs sir, acvcording to the Constitution, it shall not be suspended unless revolution or invasion. There are free speech zones, they are blocking off roads in D.C., doing house to house searches in MD and DC., they can hold American citizens forever as enemy combatant, they listen to your calls, National I.D. Card, vaccinations, they allow the Feds to take your DNA when arrested and not convicted so to say we are not in some kind of police state is a conspiracy thoery, again even Dr. Paul acknowledges we are turning into a police state. The people asking quesiotns are not the enemy and if the Government has nothing to hide, why not reveal everything? Why do the "good guys" wear black ski masks now?
Have you read the FBI's description of a terrorst? Go take a peek:

http://www.welfarestate.com/pamphlet/

Or go to youtube and take a listen to FEMA training local polcie and telling them our founders were terrorsits and wrong. Yeah, Dr. Paul, me and all the others are crazy.

It is not about if you have something to hide or keeping you safe, it is about the Constittuon and America and what we stand for.

Truth Warrior
06-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Or you could just read David Rockefeller's autobiography. :)

UtahApocalypse
06-13-2008, 01:53 PM
did you e-mail Tim Russert this info?

acptulsa
06-13-2008, 01:58 PM

Funny. Tastless but funny.

FOIA is supposed to work automatically after a set period of time. If you know the dates of the documents, all you have to do is wait out the waiting period and be there when it is due out.

Truth Warrior
06-13-2008, 02:00 PM
I like it enough to steal it. :D

FrankRep
06-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Rhys,

You'll enjoy this video.

Dick Cheney is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17264635445048

Lord Xar
06-13-2008, 02:42 PM
I want to know. tell me. usually things like this need a huge push. If you are concerned of it being "hidden" etc......, then you can't come out slow. You have to bomard the media, fax everyone etc... so that its "out there"...

But the context of "how to help" is totally undefinable at this point, cause we have no idea what it is. PM me.

freelance
06-13-2008, 02:50 PM
lol i'm not telling anyone. i just want to know what to do. if i say what it is, they'll destroy it. if it's not yet. if i ask for it, they probably will say it's not there anymore, but it's worth a shot.

So, just say that you're a freelance writer, and file an FOI!

freelance
06-13-2008, 02:55 PM
I know something aswell, the conversion of millions of TVs to cable. The antennas are being used for military instead of broadcast. I would set up a high frequency receiver to listen in. Its legal as of right now.

Old news. What's going to be new is that EVERY TV will have a box attached--HDTV needs a box--non-HDTV needs a box and those old TVs without cable will need some kind of converter box. How 'bout them apples? Think cell phone on steroids. I'm just sayin'...

jd603
06-13-2008, 10:51 PM
There is indeed a shadow government. It is pretty clear at this point. I think Alex may come off as a bit insane sometimes, but he has riled up some good millions and certainly helped Dr. Paul. I used to write him off early on, his new world order talk became more clear after studying history more. I think there's mis-conceptions on how much they actually "control" , but so what, they are still subverting the congress and moving ahead with globalism, which is helping to kill this country.

Nobody should be holding "secret" meetings and setting policy (especially policy that is not in the best interest of the USA). JFK made that perfectly clear, he figured out what was happening. He shot down Northwoods and was angered to the point of threatening to dis-band the CIA. He also signed executive orders to begin to phase out the federal reserve, sound familiar?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MS7l6i4w11U

Ex Post Facto
06-14-2008, 12:10 AM
I'm interested...Ryes spill the beans.

Andrew-Austin
06-14-2008, 12:16 AM
These guys hide crime and corruption right out in the middle of the open. If its not of bombshell importance, they won't bother covering it up since the public would never catch wind anyways.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
06-14-2008, 12:30 AM
nt

Ex Post Facto
06-14-2008, 12:40 AM
Did anyone hear about the EU version of the patriot act? This guy is the Ron Paul of the EU...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VPNpJJuCQk&feature=related

All Seeing Eye
06-14-2008, 03:13 AM
...but I am not willing to say we are going to turn into some kind of Orwellian fascist police state overnight.

And you won't ever need to...

The Orwellian Police State that you laugh at so easily has been placed in around ove rand upon your life for decades now.

If it happened overnight even the most blind of sheep would notice and the likes of you would probably feel a little less comfortable mocking those that wish for nothing more than to protect their liberties, freedom, families and friends.

Seriously, ask yourself...

Do you think that "The lunatic conspiracy theorists" want to be right about this or are more interested in being prepared for it?!

You would do well to do some research and prepare yourself.

Oh, by the way, a rifle and a tin-foil hat are REALLY NOT going to be much help.:p

Kamran1980
06-15-2008, 04:21 PM
so you dont believe the political and corporate elite are working towards globalization and the new world order alluded to by bush sr

No, the conspiracy only stops at demonizing, misrepresenting, and supressing Ron Paul. /sarcasm

pfft. Even Ron Paul is against the NWO. Look it up on youtube.

banjojambo9
06-15-2008, 04:30 PM
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
- David Rockefeller, "Memoirs" autobiography (2002, Random House publishers), page 405

crusader
06-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Get off our board troll.

"There is no conspiracy, everyone knows that Sally talks about Cindy behind her back."

No matter what you find, you will not prove anything other than the fact that you proved it to yourself. nobody will care.

Focus on the important things.

You will know you've won when the person saying there is a conspiracy is the president when he is referring to you (and incidently you'll soon lose afterwards).

Accept the nature of the world.

eloquensanity
06-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Did anyone hear about the EU version of the patriot act? This guy is the Ron Paul of the EU...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VPNpJJuCQk&feature=related

Yep same issues and a fast asleep population for the most part.

countrykidz4freedom
06-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Worst part of it all is, a lot of the older generation does know about the world order. Thats what they call it if you talk to them, but the thing is, the general public is so used to hearing about it, and not seeing drastic changes at once, they don't really think it will affect them much. Basically, it is not real to them, so many I talk to tell me, "Oh well we have known about that for a long time, & I don't think anything is going to happen all that soon." So in other words," leave me alone, and let me live my life-so what if there is a plan for NWO"? They just don't grasp the concept of how it will change their individual lives.

AmericaFyeah92
06-15-2008, 09:42 PM
This is gonna turn out like Geraldo's "secret safe" i bet....

DriftWood
06-16-2008, 05:49 AM
Worst part of it all is, a lot of the older generation does know about the world order. Thats what they call it if you talk to them, but the thing is, the general public is so used to hearing about it, and not seeing drastic changes at once, they don't really think it will affect them much. Basically, it is not real to them, so many I talk to tell me, "Oh well we have known about that for a long time, & I don't think anything is going to happen all that soon." So in other words," leave me alone, and let me live my life-so what if there is a plan for NWO"? They just don't grasp the concept of how it will change their individual lives.

I think for the most part people are right in not caring. Intergovermental agreements and unions building matters little, as long as it does not affect individual peoples lives. As long as you dont have to pay a world wide tax, get harrassed by some world police roaming the streets, or have to pay higher prices when shopping, then what do you have to cry about? What do I care about what politicians from different countries are shaking eachothers hands about at their cocktail parties. They can keep shaking their hands all they want as it does not affect me in my everyday life. People have been crying wolf about evil NWO and 1984 long enough that people have stopped listening. Until it has an effect on individual peoples life there is little use in fighting this imaginary monster. There are real problems right here and now that affect us all, these are the more important problems to be solved; like to repeal the patriot act, stop the war in Iraq, stop inflation, and wasteful public spending. Any future union plans, are really the least of our worries.

Cheers

Truth Warrior
06-16-2008, 05:58 AM
I think for the most part people are right in not caring. Intergovermental agreements and unions building matters little, as long as it does not affect individual peoples lives. As long as you dont have to pay a world wide tax, get harrassed by some world police roaming the streets, or have to pay higher prices when shopping, then what do you have to cry about? What do I care about what politicians from different countries are shaking eachothers hands about at their cocktail parties. They can keep shaking their hands aslong as it does not affect me. People have been crying wolf about evil NWO and 1984 long enough that people have stopped listening. Until it has an effect on individual peoples life there is little use in fighting this imaginary monster.

Cheers
If your were 50 years older and had watched, witnessed and experienced the changes in individual lives between then and now, I think that your beliefs and attitudes would now be very very different. ;)