PDA

View Full Version : Republican Liberty Caucus of Colorado

J Free
06-12-2008, 04:15 PM
We are going to formally incorporate a state chapter of the Republican Liberty Caucus in the next few weeks. Our mission is to advance the principles of individual liberty, limited government, and free enterprise within the GOP.

Our specific activities will depend very much on what people choose to do but will include:

1. Developing grassroots organizations from precinct level up through to state level to ensure that we can develop/support liberty-minded Republicans as candidates.

2. Educate voters - from all parties - on the basic principles of liberty, the Constitution, etc - and encourage civic involvement in order to take our government back

3. Monitor elected officials and hold them accountable to those principles

4.etc

Our preliminary meeting will take place (prob in the Denver area) in early/mid July for anyone interested. The more formal organizational meeting (incorporate, elect officers, establish working groups, etc) will occur in early August for those who join.

Please contact me via pm or email - yibberat at yahoo dot com - if you are interested or for further information.

We had a table at the recent state convention and I was pleasantly surprised at how positive the response was to this among grassroots/activist Republicans (if not among the establishment weenies). So I think we have a great opportunity here.

Jeff Freeburg