PDA

View Full Version : SteveMartin...

Aratus
06-12-2008, 01:16 PM
the rEVOLUTIOn needs you to run for office up in Aroostook!
i think if you run for the state legislature or for the house of
representatives, you will have the experiance, wisdom and maturity
to understand what just went down this day, this year... i know
the dude i thought highly of in our senate race fell 30 signatures
short of being on my local ballot this september. long story. i now
think you are the hope of our rEVOLUTIOn. somehow i think that
Bob Barr will fall short of the needed electoral college people...

Aratus
06-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Bob Barr needs to be at the number 269... as do they all! [most electoral and electable?]
and to hear today about either a PAC, a 527 or a new political party coming into being in tandem with
the G.O.P maxi-convention http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=142501
in St. Paul, namely that rented out hall in minny~apolis... i swear i want to run you for president
at that 10,ooo people RON PAUL CONVENTION, if this is INDEED the birth of a NEW political party!!!

Aratus
06-13-2008, 08:10 AM
SteveMartin, rather than carping endlessly about poor Kent Snyder's decision tree calls,
why not be the rEVOLUTIOn's 2012 candidate if RON PAUL does not run? and if he does,
there is also the veep position, i assume. right now i think he wants to be re-elected a few
more times to his district... yet he does not want us all to scatter. i know i am deep down
very much a Gravel person so i can't toss my hat into the ring, yet i feel you have the energy
and bulldog determination to make a mark on the national scene. you also must have few scandals
in your life. this is a good thing for i know when you faced down the G.O.P party bigwigs in Augusta,
things could have been flung out into the landscape. besides, you faced down my ex-Gov and he noticed YOU!
today's media is sorta hinting he's almost mccain's to be veep. i feel the only way your suspicions can be
satisficed with factoids is if you run for public office yourself... then you will know what the pressures are like!

Aratus
06-30-2008, 12:24 PM
people... ought i to more than halfway redact my trial ballooning of the grand idea of running our own energetic SteveMartin
for public office anytime soon, ...now?

acptulsa
06-30-2008, 12:27 PM
people... ought i to more than halfway redact my trial ballooning of the grand idea of running our own energetic SteveMartin
for public office anytime soon, ...now?

If only you saw the light soon enough to abort it instead.

Aratus
06-30-2008, 12:28 PM
today the word PR is springing to mind.
even though Ron Paul is the anti-thesis
of this whole set of mental mind~memes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Butz
if we all be team~players in our ensocialization,
why is it i now feel that SteveMartin is our
very own rEVOLUTIOn's answer to Earl Butz?

Aratus
06-30-2008, 12:31 PM
were i SteveMartin's campaign manager... in real life i'd be popping tums... and thinking damage control.

Aratus
06-30-2008, 12:35 PM
most politely in the early days of the rEVOLUTIOn we had a character assessment
by benjamin franklin of john adams and his contributions to the revolutionary cause.
this is the famous quip where the word "totally" or "thoroughly" is used in terms of
his mental state. i now think SteveMartin is equally deserving of a similary worded quip...

Zolah
06-30-2008, 12:37 PM
You can fit thousands of characters into a single post for a reason btw..

Aratus
06-30-2008, 12:41 PM
i hope i am not now being construed as a baystate flipflopper... i was almost going into a 'mark hanna' set of bright ideas...

Aratus
06-30-2008, 12:42 PM
that train of thought done went totally somewhere... like as if it was goin' south... i know i get bright ideas...

amy31416
06-30-2008, 12:52 PM
that train of thought done went totally somewhere... like as if it was goin' south... i know i get bright ideas...

Derailed? Run out of steam?

constituent
06-30-2008, 01:01 PM
poor Aratus.

this must be very difficult.

yongrel
06-30-2008, 01:15 PM
http://flamewarriors.com/warriorshtm/bong.htm

Aratus
09-14-2012, 07:39 AM
before i wanted to run alex jones or matt collins for potus or veep i had thought of running our own able stevemartin.
i am slightly envious of jesse benton's position with mitch mcconnell that brings to mind the close working relationship
between mark hanna and william mckinley more than a century ago. i sincerely wish poor jesse benton the best of luck
but think that after mitch mcconnell retires he's going to hand trey grayson the senate seat due to his promice in 2010.