PDA

View Full Version : Oh yah...McCain is fucked

electronicmaji
06-12-2008, 01:22 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dawn-teo/mccain-up-a-mere-five-poi_b_106337.html

His latest slideshow showing what he considers "Swing States" his own state is included. Amongst 24 other states including the conservative strongholds of Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida.

...Oodles of Fun

newyearsrevolution08
06-12-2008, 01:24 AM
Mccain is just there to take away from Ron and nothing more, no one can actually look at mccain and say "republican" with a straight face.

Our country will get brought down by the democrats in the next 4 to 8 and in that time we need to educate those around us so their vote WILL count next time around.

coyote_sprit
06-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Mccain is just there to take away from Ron and nothing more, no one can actually look at mccain and say "republican" with a straight face.

Our country will get brought down by the democrats in the next 4 to 8 and in that time we need to educate those around us so their vote WILL count next time around.

We'll have electronicmaji to partly thank for that.

So in advance electronicmaji thanks for fucking it all up.

Refer to my sig.

Fox McCloud
06-12-2008, 01:28 AM

that is, unless McCain gets elected....which wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

Republicans will grudgingly vote for him because that's what they do.
Some Democrats (a block of union workers, those who are mad Obama got it, etc) will vote for McCain as they correctly view him as a liberal--they'll ignore his pro-war record.

McCain will also do very well with moderates, IMHO.

I think it'll be a tough battle, but in the end, I don't think it'll be the cakewalk that everyone is predicting it will be.

In some ways I hope that Obama gets elected, just so that people can stop blaming Republicans for everything...plus, it gives us a greater chance of winning an election in the future.

Don't under-estimate McCain in the slightest--I don't like the guy in the least bit, but he's no one to be trifled with.

electronicmaji
06-12-2008, 02:11 AM
The Republicans have nothing further to offer the American People. Ron Paul is not a Republican; hes a libertarian. The Republicans tore this country apart for the past 8 years. There is NOTHING the Democrats can do to make it worse. We are already dead in the water. With McCain we will most definetly sink. With Obama theres a small chance we might swim.

DamianTV
06-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Swim, or just sink less quickly?

electronicmaji
06-12-2008, 02:23 AM
I'll take either before McCain's shit.

coyote_sprit
06-12-2008, 02:36 AM
I'll take either before McCain's shit.

Both still have the inevitable outcome of death. The lifeboat with RP in it already passed and the American people decided to wait for the luxury cruiser but it ain't coming.

Kludge
06-12-2008, 03:56 AM
The Republicans have nothing further to offer the American People. Ron Paul is not a Republican; hes a libertarian. The Republicans tore this country apart for the past 8 years. There is NOTHING the Democrats can do to make it worse.

Republican is a party, not an ideology.... Ron Paul IS a Republican. We still have a hell of a lot of freedoms and have relatively low taxes. There is a LOT democrats can do to further fuck up our society.

Johnnybags
06-12-2008, 05:50 AM
if he picks RP as the VP, which he will not. McCain cannot draw 500 people to an event because he is clueless on the economy. The only one in the whole party who can speak with any authority is Paul. We could still outraise McCain today if Paul went 3rd party.

winston_blade
06-12-2008, 06:45 AM
The Republicans have nothing further to offer the American People. Ron Paul is not a Republican; hes a libertarian. The Republicans tore this country apart for the past 8 years. There is NOTHING the Democrats can do to make it worse. We are already dead in the water. With McCain we will most definetly sink. With Obama theres a small chance we might swim.

LOL. Would you like to bet?:D

ARealConservative
06-12-2008, 06:51 AM
The last 8 years have been bad, but the power Bush is using was given to him by actions from the democratic party.

The War Powers Act. The Federal Reserve. Going to war without a declaration of war. Social Security bankrupting the nation. Making the world safe for democracy, etc. etc.

Obama supporters really need to pick up a history book sometime!

Kade
06-12-2008, 07:56 AM

The Republican Party nominated him, and he doesn't seem much different then most of the party, including the President... what about him is not Republican?

electronicmaji
06-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Republican is a party, not an ideology.... Ron Paul IS a Republican. We still have a hell of a lot of freedoms and have relatively low taxes. There is a LOT democrats can do to further fuck up our society.

The party is frankly; fucked.

electronicmaji
06-12-2008, 02:38 PM
The last 8 years have been bad, but the power Bush is using was given to him by actions from the democratic party.

The War Powers Act. The Federal Reserve. Going to war without a declaration of war. Social Security bankrupting the nation. Making the world safe for democracy, etc. etc.

Obama supporters really need to pick up a history book sometime!

They were just as equally given to him by the Republicans. It was a Republican Senate and House up until 2006.

angelatc
06-12-2008, 02:43 PM
that is, unless McCain gets elected....which wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

Republicans will grudgingly vote for him because that's what they do.
Some Democrats (a block of union workers, those who are mad Obama got it, etc) will vote for McCain as they correctly view him as a liberal--they'll ignore his pro-war record. .

Maybe. But on the other hand, I think a lot of Republicans won't even bother to vote, and the independents are even less inclined to make that long drive to the polls just to vote for him.

The black population, however, will turn out in record numbers to vote simply on a race basis.

angelatc
06-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Swim, or just sink less quickly?

I think sink even more quickly. Every answer Obama has involves spending money, which is the best weight belt we could have.

HOLLYWOOD
06-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Com'on all...

It's going to be a Total Landslide victory for Obama...

Bob Barr will grab 5-6%...

the GOP party has become the TITANIC with a Dinosaur as their candidate!

Obama will smoke McGimmick by at least 10% points even with Baraks TAX, FEE, SPEND, AGAIN AGAIN "CHANGE"

In the end, we all lose with the Marionettes of both parties playing out the storyline written by Wealth and Big Business.

Mach
06-12-2008, 09:49 PM
You guys are ridiculous, here I go again, just like with babies...... repetition is key.

Reps and Dems.... different paths... SAME DESTINATION!

What it comes down to is...... how do you want to be fucked over, this way (Reps) or that way (Dems)..... "they" are satisfied either way, while people in general sit around and argue on the playground there are people that have long, long term plans and agendas and do not quit..... their persistence is their key.

Nothing like getting people all riled up over things that don't even matter, it keeps them from really getting anything done.

Step outside of your own little worlds (Reps! No Dems!.. Dems! No Reps! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pih-ZJhlsoU)) sometime and look around.... or, go get a box of chocolates.