PDA

View Full Version : Whats my next move?

Notch
08-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Hi folks... First time poster here. I have long been cynical and dissinterested in the pres races. The candidates were always just a slightly diff version of the guy who just finished speaking. For the first time EVER in my 46 years on this planet, I am truly excited about a candidate! A person who sticks to THE COSTITUTION?? WHAT A CONCEPT! Think of where our great country would be now if more had been like him in the recent past. I am unfamiliar with the site and with the whole volunteer support for a candidate thing. Where do I start? I am in Mn and want to get active NOW. Any guide is very appreciated!

Go Ron Paul!!!

Johnnybags
08-25-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi folks... First time poster here. I have long been cynical and dissinterested in the pres races. The candidates were always just a slightly diff version of the guy who just finished speaking. For the first time EVER in my 46 years on this planet, I am truly excited about a candidate! A person who sticks to THE COSTITUTION?? WHAT A CONCEPT! Think of where our great country would be now if more had been like him in the recent past. I am unfamiliar with the site and with the whole volunteer support for a candidate thing. Where do I start? I am in Mn and want to get active NOW. Any guide is very appreciated!

Go Ron Paul!!!

Join a meetup group in your area, if you still have parents and grandparents, older friends. etc. tell em to stop watching the cable news channels for Presidential information and arm them with facts.

constituent
08-25-2007, 06:26 PM
stick around here. keep your eyes open.

join a meetup group.

make your own sign.

get a bumper sticker.

tell your family.

tell your friends.

tell them to make their own signs.

to put bumper stickers on their vehicle.

to join a meetup

to donate at ronpaul2008.com

to come to ronpaulforums.com

to change America.

to change the world.

micahnelson
08-25-2007, 06:27 PM
http://www.micahnelson.com/?p=78

Do this.