PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Message to Obama! *Show this to Obama fans now!

qwerty
06-11-2008, 01:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez5robAWmu4

:cool:

WRellim
06-11-2008, 01:39 AM
Good Show... BUMPITY BUMP!

RonPaulFever
06-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Does anyone else think Ron is starting to break down a little bit mentally? This past year has undoubtedly exhausted him, and I'm quite sure he gets sick of saying the same things over and over. Lately he seems more scattered than usual. Remember the debates in May of last year? He seemed so much more together.

Poor guy....I think he's literally killing himself by doing this for all of us. :(

ryanmkeisling
06-11-2008, 01:45 AM
That whole talk was wonderful.:D http://www.fff.org/webAv/index.asp
He is looking somewhat tan as well:cool:

pahs1994
06-11-2008, 01:47 AM
Ron was gettin a little fired up there!

Obama got pwned

Conza88
06-11-2008, 01:50 AM
And the link in my sig!! Aswell!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKSfwfy0h8

:D

trispear
06-11-2008, 03:46 AM
Ron is saying what I'm thinking all this time. Good going Ron!

kombayn
06-11-2008, 03:52 AM
Does anyone else think Ron is starting to break down a little bit mentally? This past year has undoubtedly exhausted him, and I'm quite sure he gets sick of saying the same things over and over. Lately he seems more scattered than usual. Remember the debates in May of last year? He seemed so much more together.

Poor guy....I think he's literally killing himself by doing this for all of us. :(

It's what being committed to a movement like this does to a man. He knows the message is really spreading, I think he's going full-force until he passes away. I do think if he is starting to wear-down, he should take a break and a few days off so he can relax. Though he is a doctor and I'm sure he would bow-out & rest if it was needed.

nobody's_hero
06-11-2008, 06:27 AM
It isn't so much that America needs change. We are in this mess because we have changed (from what the founders intended).

SnappleLlama
06-11-2008, 06:55 AM
It's what being committed to a movement like this does to a man. He knows the message is really spreading, I think he's going full-force until he passes away. I do think if he is starting to wear-down, he should take a break and a few days off so he can relax. Though he is a doctor and I'm sure he would bow-out & rest if it was needed.

The last thing we need is for Ron Paul to collapse during a speech....for goodness, sake, Ron, take a vacation if you need to (and he probably does...look how many speaking engagements he has, plus the work he performs as a Congressman)!! :eek:

Working Poor
06-11-2008, 06:59 AM
I just posted this video in another forum.

One of the replies:

Obama said he will end the war in Iraq....

I said only so he will have enough troops to go to Iran...

MRoCkEd
06-11-2008, 07:16 AM
bump - we need to get this on the front page of politics

wgadget
06-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Can someone put it on Digg?

MRoCkEd
06-11-2008, 08:03 AM
If anyone wants to:

Digg it

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_s_Message_to_Barack_Obama

SnappleLlama
06-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Digg it

dugg!

Conza88
06-11-2008, 08:30 AM
dugg,g GO spread it to Daily Paul.

FreedomRings
06-11-2008, 08:30 AM
I'm not sure we should show this to Obama fans. Ron Paul said in that very speech that Obama's supporters should be persuaded in a more diplomatic manner. He is speaking candidly to his supporters in the speech as to what should be done... I wouldn't describe this as "Ron Paul's Message to Obama" and it could backfire if spread among Obama supporters.

wgadget
06-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Spoken like a true Obama supporter.

freelance
06-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Does anyone else think Ron is starting to break down a little bit mentally? (

Uh, no. My mother is 82, and if ANYONE would dare to say that about her, they'd be in need of a head examination. Then again, she has few peers in the mental department... Ron Paul is FAR from breaking down mentally.

SnappleLlama
06-11-2008, 10:30 AM
This video is awesome.

A Ron Paul Rebel
06-11-2008, 10:51 AM

NOT AT ALL!

He's finally speaking with more certainty and telling it how it is!

Breaking down? Nope.
Building up and gaining energy? You bet!

A Ron Paul Rebel
06-11-2008, 10:54 AM
I'm not sure we should show this to Obama fans. Ron Paul said in that very speech that Obama's supporters should be persuaded in a more diplomatic manner. He is speaking candidly to his supporters in the speech as to what should be done... I wouldn't describe this as "Ron Paul's Message to Obama" and it could backfire if spread among Obama supporters.

was it you who rated this a 2 star?

qwerty
06-11-2008, 11:31 AM
bump!

AJ Antimony
06-11-2008, 11:59 AM

He looks like he's aged a little since a year ago. I think he even had some color in his hair when this campaign started... but I wouldn't worry.

You have to remember he's definitely going to be 'scattered' when he goes around the country giving speeches without any note cards or preparing. He doesn't need them, he knows his principles so he's always ready for a college impromptu.

Watch videos of him in the House and he's a lot less 'scattered.' In there he usually has notes to read from and is prepared.

The reason he wasn't 'scattered' at the debates is because I bet he prepared greatly for them. Those debates were probably the main reason he chose to ran Republican this time around so I'd bet he spent a long time writing up good possible answers, memorizing them, memorizing facts, statistics, and generally being ready to hit those god damn spit balls right out of the park. And he did so. Many times.

FreedomRings
06-11-2008, 01:10 PM
was it you who rated this a 2 star?

No, but I think it's counterproductive. There are better ways to persuade Obama supporters than attacking their hero.

Conza88
06-11-2008, 07:50 PM

FRONT PAGE OF DIGG!!! 500 diggs.

Go help it!

malkusm
06-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Someone please get on YouTube and comment to educate these people.

A recent comment:

"Ron Paul wants change alright. He wants to get rid of public schools, the social security system and all other support system provided by the government. We'll all be on our own. He doesn't stop with ending the war. He wants to get rid of the military. How many of his supporters know this? "

malkusm
06-11-2008, 07:55 PM
My response:

"No, Ron Paul wants to get rid of the federal Dept. of Education, which has only been around since the 1980's; he wants to allow the young to opt out of Social Security; he wants to bring our troops home from 130 countries to actually defend our own borders. Do your research before spouting off. "

MRoCkEd
06-11-2008, 07:57 PM

FRONT PAGE OF DIGG!!! 500 diggs.

Go help it!
wow, nice - my submission is popular
bump

zach
06-11-2008, 08:12 PM
That is an amazing video.
He summed up my entire thought collection of Obama's relentless use of the word "change."

This is just one reason as to why I look up to Dr. Paul.

:D

Knightskye
06-11-2008, 08:14 PM
PWNED!

But Obama supporters would take this as an insult, assuming it doesn't go right over their head.

ARealConservative
06-11-2008, 08:37 PM
PWNED!

But Obama supporters would take this as an insult, assuming it doesn't go right over their head.

the average Obama supporter isn't paying that close attention. If they were, they wouldn't be an Obama supporter.

mediahasyou
06-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Paul's talk and my mind are one in the same.

danberkeley
06-11-2008, 08:47 PM
The last thing we need is for Ron Paul to collapse during a speech....for goodness, sake, Ron, take a vacation if you need to (and he probably does...look how many speaking engagements he has, plus the work he performs as a Congressman)!! :eek:

He's a doctor. I think he'll know when to stop... or at least Obama will pass a law to make him stop.

Conza88
06-11-2008, 09:04 PM
wow, nice - my submission is popular
bump

Yea, went over to DailyPaul to post it..

If you post an RP vid, or digg - it's your responsibility to make it viral. Hahah :cool:

ClayTrainor
06-11-2008, 09:08 PM
the average Obama supporter isn't paying that close attention. If they were, they wouldn't be an Obama supporter.

ive debated a few obama supporters in the comments. They are probably the most ignorant of any group ive debated before.

lasenorita
06-11-2008, 10:24 PM
It's not that Obama supporters are ignorant... unlike die-hard neo-conservatives who are pretty solid in their beliefs (no matter how wrong we may view them), their positions "change" all the time -- they stand for everything and nothing at the same time.

Cases in point: Pull troops out of Iraq, but station more in Afghanistan. Promise to be open and talk to countries like Iran and Pakistan, but threaten them with invasion and nuclear first-strike. Universal health care for everyone, but ignore the real causes of high health care costs. Give students money for college, but overlook the fact that the dollar is steadily decreasing in value. Champion net "neutrality" which allows government to dictate what is fair and what is not, but complain about DEA raids and other government interference in their lives. Support the USA PATRIOT Act II, but become outraged about civil liberties being violated. Etc.

The "change" Obama is offering and four dollars would buy you a gallon of gas. But don't forget the four dollars. (Or more likely, six dollars by the time Obama gets elected.)

Jamsie 567
06-11-2008, 10:38 PM
I think I got a few pennies for Obama because he needs some CHANGE!!!!

pahs1994
06-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Son of a bitch.. i just noticed that they put "Former Presidential candidate" under his name in that video. Even cspan cant get it right

newyearsrevolution08
06-12-2008, 01:55 AM
the best thing to do with an obama supporter is to give them a copy of the manifesto plain and simple. Let them read it and THEN do whatever they can to try and talk down what ron paul says and they WILL NOT be able to.

I think the manifesto is the easiest method to get people to wake up so far and I have been using the book daily locally as well as getting them out to delegates among others.

Get those obama fans a copy of the manifesto and then have them discuss the book with you and see what they have to say about obama after that.

qwerty
06-12-2008, 11:55 AM
BUMP!

:cool:

MRoCkEd
06-12-2008, 12:04 PM
It's at the top of US Elections:
http://digg.com/videos/2008_us_elections

Also digg "McCain supporters BOO disabled War Veteran delegate"
it's a pro-ron paul site/video

Knightskye
06-12-2008, 12:17 PM
It's at the top of US Elections:
http://digg.com/videos/2008_us_elections

Dude, you have to watch this video:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/11/mccain-admits-he-doesnt-k_n_106478.html

McCain doesn't know how to use a computer, and has to rely on his wife. He likes the movie "Viva Zapata", which I've never heard of.

On the other hand, Ron Paul uses a PC. The last movie he saw was "Walk the Line" (the Johnny Cash movie) with his wife.

Romney said he uses a PC, but he's willing to switch to a Mac - LMAO!! :D

kigol
06-12-2008, 12:27 PM
excellent

MRoCkEd
06-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Romney said he uses a PC, but he's willing to switch to a Mac - LMAO!! :D
haha
flip, flop

lasenorita
06-12-2008, 02:43 PM
On the other hand, Ron Paul uses a PC.

And he has an iPhone. :D

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/3337/ronpauliphonejo5.jpg

LEK
06-12-2008, 04:51 PM
When Ron Paul says there will be no marching orders from the top down where does that leave the revolution? There is nothing wrong with having a leader - it is a good thing, if the leading is done humbly and properly.

Who will direct this movement? How will it continue to coalesce and become an entity that can make a real difference? Can't have all chiefs and no indians or visa-versa.

It is exciting, as he says, but where is it going and how is it going to get there?

Just wondering what you all think - perhaps someone has better insight than I do.

Thanks...

LEK
06-12-2008, 04:52 PM

True that.

qwerty
06-12-2008, 09:27 PM
bump!

Runnerguy
06-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Someone Digg this!

*Ends dasterdly laugh*