PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Non-existent ideological groups!

Kludge
06-10-2008, 01:17 PM
SOCIAL LIBERTARIANS DO NOT EXIST!!!

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5861/correctednolanaq6.png
Libertarianism and liberalism is NOT compatible.

The following groups can not and do not exist:

Green Libertarians
Left-Libertarians
Feminist Libertarians
Social Libertarians

A centrist has no ideology and is confused, seeing every issue in a vacuum. An authoritarian purist also has no ideology as he has no agenda except state power.

Anyone posing as someone in the red area hereby has his/her thoughts universally voided. If you're in the orange, you are very confused, but close enough to having valid principles that I cannot distinguish.

If you believe you do believe you fit in the red or orange area, please take THIS TEST (http://politicalcompass.org/test) (much more in-depth then the Nolan quiz) and post the results here at which point those of us with rational thinking will tell you why you are irrational.

Kludge
06-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Bump for trolling's sake...

Aratus
06-12-2008, 08:27 AM
isn't this the deeper problem with all sociology constructs, even including socio-biology?
physics and chemistry are hard sciences, biology starts to soften, economics needs game
theory a la john nash to have a respectibility, and when we get to sociology and biology
uniting together, the hypothetical constructs may be purely a matter of definition as well
as an entrenched superstition lingering from the a priori enlightenment era assumptions...
alchemy gives birth to chemistry. religion sees physics try to measure time... groups have dynamics.

electronicmaji
06-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Wrong, they do exist; I'm one of them. I got a political theology thats different from liberals to prove it.

Kludge
06-12-2008, 02:37 PM
You have no liberty if you cannot own anything.

www.isil.org/resources/introduction.swf

1000-points-of-fright
06-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Wrong, they do exist; I'm one of them. I got a political theology thats different from liberals to prove it.

Political Theology? There's your problem right there.

electronicmaji
06-12-2008, 02:41 PM
You have no liberty if you cannot own anything.

www.isil.org/resources/introduction.swf

You're taking a extremist view on things once more. One does not neccesarily have to beleive in property rights to be a libertarian.

Truth Warrior
06-12-2008, 02:43 PM
No MEGA AUTHORITARIANS? Yeah, right! ;) That'll comes as a big surprise to TPTB.

:p

Kludge
06-12-2008, 02:45 PM
You're taking a extremist view on things once more. One does not neccesarily have to beleive in property rights to be a libertarian.

You cannot be free if you do not own yourself. To be owned by the government (in our case, the whims of the majority) IS to be enslaved.

Truth Warrior
06-12-2008, 02:48 PM
You cannot be free if you do not own yourself. To be owned by the government (in our case, the whims of the majority) IS to be enslaved.Can you own yourself if you work about half of the time to pay your taxes each year?

Kludge
06-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Can you own yourself if you work about half of the time to pay your taxes each year?

NO! :D

We pay taxes because we're coerced in fear of imprisonment and fines. We are under a tyranny and cannot leave because every country in the world enslaves its members by mandating their societal participation!

Truth Warrior
06-12-2008, 03:00 PM
NO! :D

We pay taxes because we're coerced in fear of imprisonment and fines. We are under a tyranny and cannot leave because every country in the world enslaves its members by mandated their societal participation!
A SLAVE by any other name ................ :rolleyes:

electronicmaji
06-12-2008, 03:46 PM
You cannot be free if you do not own yourself. To be owned by the government (in our case, the whims of the majority) IS to be enslaved.

You own yourself; of course; you don't need to own your land to own yourself.

crazyfingers
06-12-2008, 03:48 PM

Sorry but you are just plain wrong . Property rights and libertarianism are inextricably linked. You can call yourself what you want but it doesn’t necessarily make it so.

Kludge
06-12-2008, 03:53 PM
You own yourself; of course; you don't need to own your land to own yourself.

If I own myself, then I own my labor. If I own my labor, I own my land.