PDA

View Full Version : Forget about Obama, Kuchinich has introduced articles of Impeachment

james1844
06-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi All,

I know that impeachment of Bush seems like a non-issue for some people, but you'all should definitly check this out. Among the allegations Kuchinich is making is that the DOD funded Al-Qaeda affiliated groups to fight Hezbollah.

Maybe my thinking isn't right here, but any funding for Al-Qaeda rubs the wrong way. Whats the whole point of the war on terror then if we're going to give those guys money when it suits our purposes. What about 9/11?

Check it out - its a good read:

http://www.poppolitics.com/archives/2008/06/impeach-bush

Best,

James

nobody's_hero
06-10-2008, 12:43 PM
All silent on the media front.

fedup100
06-10-2008, 12:47 PM
While I am grateful for Kucinich and he did read it into the record......the truth is nothing will be done. This action as well as Paul's plethora of Constitutional bills that do not apply in a corporation fascist State is nothing more than a wet dream.

We lost the republic after the civil war. It is all incorporated and truly, the Constitution does not apply here or to us in any way. How could Dr. Paul not know this?

pauletteNV
06-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Kuchinich also presented impeachment paper for Cheney last year....and nothing happens.
The only way to fight back, surprisingly, might be the at the grassroots level, court actions, calling our own conventions, and Ron Paul calling his own convention. Educating people, especially the young people just as Ron Paul is emphasizing, and hey...let's say it is a revolution, albeit a peaceful one. I've sort of gotten used to saying I am a Ron Paul Republican. Has a certain ring to it!

rpfan2008
06-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Please watch this(before its pulled down)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLBhgTQ46o

TurtleBurger
06-10-2008, 01:11 PM
The bad news is, Pelosi is the boss, and she decided that she's going to spend her time as Speaker sucking up to the President. This is dead in the water.

psalm82x3
06-10-2008, 04:07 PM
I got this email from veterans for peace today:

"TELL CONYERS TO MEET WITH VETERANS
Wednesday, June 11, members of Veterans For Peace will be delivering 22,000 signatures demanding impeachment of President George Bush to Representative John Conyers' office. Representative Conyers, chair of the House Judiciary Committee, has refused to meet with the members of VFP for the past two months. Upon arriving at Representative Conyers' office, members from New York, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio and the District of Columbia have decided to conduct a sit-in until he agrees to meet with them.
Call Representative John Conyers - Ask that he meet with members of VFP.
202-225-5126
YOU CAN HELP
Call Representative Conyers (202-225-5126), ask that he meet with members of Veterans For Peace and accept the 22,000 signatures that call for the Impeachment of the President.
View the Press Release here >
Read VFP's Case for Impeachment >

VETERANS WORKING TOGETHER FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE THROUGH NON-VIOLENCE.
Veterans For Peace, 216 S. Meramec, St. Louis, MO 63105, 314-725-6005"

damania
06-10-2008, 06:48 PM
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/2165/t/1027/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=24900

damania
06-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Guys call your house and senate reps tomorrow and ask for impeachment. IT'S YOUR DUTY!