PDA

View Full Version : Bilderberg report on Coast to Coast last night

Carole
06-10-2008, 12:01 PM
For what it is worth I caught a short report by Allen Jones on George Noory's Coast to Coast.

Jones said they had an "insider" who advised that the banker elites were a little concerned about how "fast" the gasoline prices and oil price was escalating. They want it to go to $5.75 per gallon and $200 per barrel respectively, but not quite so fast.

They do want to destroy the dollar and our economy in order to eliminate the middle class altogether. (This is, of course, happening).

Seems they were also annoyed during the meeting as Jones and team had bull horns outside and were using them, interfering with the B's meetings.

That is all I recall at the moment. Maybe someone else can elaborate.

Nothing really surprising here, but it is interesting that they arrived in DC-Chantilly, Va. about the same evening that Obama and Clinton were in their secret meetings.

I am 99 percent sure that these two would have had contact with the B's.

And Clinton's concession speech on Saturday had a completely different tone than her brief speech of a couple nights earlier after the primaries.

So did she receive her new orders on the night of the secret meetings? :D

wgadget
06-10-2008, 12:04 PM
I also saw news articles that put McCain in Virginia at the same time...Coincidence?

crackyflipside
06-10-2008, 12:06 PM
I also saw news articles that put McCain in Virginia at the same time...Coincidence?

Nothing ever is anymore..... :(

dsentell
06-10-2008, 12:07 PM

I kept wondering about McLame and the Bilderbergers :confused:

I thought they were ignoring him because they had already chosen Osama :D to win . . .

acptulsa
06-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Coincidence?

Sure. Three coincidences that all just happened to all be coincidental. Why not?

Remember what words Ian Fleming put in the mouth of Goldfinger. Let's see if I can do my quotation marks justice:

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."

Bruno
06-10-2008, 12:15 PM
I hadn't heard that McCain was also there. I'm sure the meeting went something like this:

"Hillary, you step aside for now. Obama, the ball is your court, we suggest you put Hillary in a position of power. McCain, you have the GOP nomination wrapped up. Who wins, we really don't care, as you are both members of our club and we support you 100% as long as you support us 100%"

ClayTrainor
06-10-2008, 01:44 PM
[Redacted by Moderators]

they're busy blowing up all the innocent young men and women, instead we should all be channeling our war efforts to bring down BB

acptulsa
06-10-2008, 01:58 PM
[Redacted by Mod]

I'm just trying to imagine the MSM reaction.

"World leaders a, b, c, d, x, y and z were killed in an explosion in Chantilly, Va. today, where they were gathered together for no reason really and doing not much of anything..."

steve005
06-10-2008, 02:08 PM
[Redacted by Mod]
they're busy blowing up all the innocent young men and women, instead we should all be channeling our war efforts to bring down BB

be careful what you post on here, or else they'll have real reason to call us homegrown T___

Kade
06-10-2008, 02:40 PM
For what it is worth I caught a short report by Allen Jones on George Noory's Coast to Coast.

Jones said they had an "insider" who advised that the banker elites were a little concerned about how "fast" the gasoline prices and oil price was escalating. They want it to go to $5.75 per gallon and $200 per barrel respectively, but not quite so fast.

They do want to destroy the dollar and our economy in order to eliminate the middle class altogether. (This is, of course, happening).

Seems they were also annoyed during the meeting as Jones and team had bull horns outside and were using them, interfering with the B's meetings.

That is all I recall at the moment. Maybe someone else can elaborate.

Nothing really surprising here, but it is interesting that they arrived in DC-Chantilly, Va. about the same evening that Obama and Clinton were in their secret meetings.

I am 99 percent sure that these two would have had contact with the B's.

And Clinton's concession speech on Saturday had a completely different tone than her brief speech of a couple nights earlier after the primaries.

So did she receive her new orders on the night of the secret meetings? :D

What the hell is this batshit nonsense?

acptulsa
06-10-2008, 02:47 PM
What the hell is this batshit nonsense?

That's right, Kade. The heat you feel around here is always the Flaming of the Liberal, never the heat from the friction caused by your own abrasiveness.

Kade
06-11-2008, 07:59 AM
That's right, Kade. The heat you feel around here is always the Flaming of the Liberal, never the heat from the friction caused by your own abrasiveness.

Come on guys, such ridiculous conspiracy nonsense... we are better than this, aren't we?

LittleLightShining
06-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Come on guys, such ridiculous conspiracy nonsense... we are better than this, aren't we?Call it what you want, Kade. Do you think you're safe in your denial?

Kade
06-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Call it what you want, Kade. Do you think you're safe in your denial?

I think I'm scared of how many people have lost control of their common sense.

I am not too far removed from these circles, I know what goes on in most of these "secret" meetings, and it is nothing like what you folks imagine.

This kind of "out in right center" tin foil hat nonsense doesn't serve Ron Paul.

acptulsa
06-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Come on guys, such ridiculous conspiracy nonsense... we are better than this, aren't we?

Truly spoken like a person of Hebrew descent in Germany in 1935. Oh, it's inconceivable! It couldn't happen. No human could do that. They'd never get away with it. Let's talk about football instead. There's something real to discuss.

Kade, wasn't Iran-Contra alone enough to convince you that they are audacious simply to provoke responses like that in people? Did you ever read the Douglas Adams books of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series? One of the later books--Good Bye and Thanks for all the Fish?--he describes the Somebody Else's Problem Field. This is a cloaking device that works on people's natural tendency to want to ignore problems. Well, the more obvious the issue the better a SEP field works. Thus we have species all over the galaxy painting their battlecruisers hot pink...

In any case, any time you think the politicians would never do something so audacious you're on thin ice. After all, why would a politician with virtually no chance of losing an election encourage his hatchet men to break into the opposition's office suite? If he has nothing to gain, how could a man so intelligent be so stupid?

Glad Woodward and Bernstein didn't think that narrow and incorrect way...

Kade
06-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Truly spoken like a person of Hebrew descent in Germany in 1935. Oh, it's inconceivable! It couldn't happen. No human could do that. They'd never get away with it. Let's talk about football instead. There's something real to discuss.

Kade, wasn't Iran-Contra alone enough to convince you that they are audacious simply to provoke responses like that in people? Did you ever read the Douglas Adams books of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series? One of the later books--Good Bye and Thanks for all the Fish?--he describes the Somebody Else's Problem Field. This is a cloaking device that works on people's natural tendency to want to ignore problems. Well, the more obvious the issue the better a SEP field works. Thus we have species all over the galaxy painting their battlecruisers hot pink...

In any case, any time you think the politicians would never do something so audacious you're on thin ice. After all, why would a politician with virtually no chance of losing an election encourage his hatchet men to break into the opposition's office suite? If he has nothing to gain, how could a man so intelligent be so stupid?

Glad Woodward and Bernstein didn't think that narrow and incorrect way...

Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies, invoked on page 2.

*headdesk*

LittleLightShining
06-11-2008, 08:32 AM
I think I'm scared of how many people have lost control of their common sense.

I am not too far removed from these circles, I know what goes on in most of these "secret" meetings, and it is nothing like what you folks imagine.

This kind of "out in right center" tin foil hat nonsense doesn't serve Ron Paul.You're not too far removed from these circles? Then what , pray tell, actually does go on in these secret meetings? I'm not so full of myself that I won't entertain an opposing viewpoint.

acptulsa
06-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies, invoked on page 2.

*headdesk*

Can't say I'm not law-abiding. Extend my apologies to your desk.

No, I have no apologies for your head. It's more than hard enough to take it...

Danke
06-11-2008, 08:36 AM
You're not too far removed from these circles? Then what , pray tell, actually does go on in these secret meetings? I'm not so full of myself that I won't entertain an opposing viewpoint.

http://inbrockton.com/forum/uploads/LeonardLawrence/images/2008-04-01_164448_troll-web.jpg

Kade
06-11-2008, 08:37 AM
At Bilderberg this year, they discussed the rising prices of gas and came to no conclusion on the best course of action. That was the most heated argument. Most of the liberal leaning attendees blamed the oil companies, (for good reason IMO).

The rest of it was nonsense, and few people made any real contributions to anything. There were a few discussions on Iran, and there is a good chance that Hillary was talked out of her overly combative language by Senator Dodd and former Senator of Georgia, Sam Nunn, during their personal discussion.

Kade
06-11-2008, 08:39 AM
http://inbrockton.com/forum/uploads/LeonardLawrence/images/2008-04-01_164448_troll-web.jpg

That was tried about 7 months ago chief, I'm still here. A troll is simply someone who disagrees with you, right?

LittleLightShining
06-11-2008, 08:42 AM
At Bilderberg this year, they discussed the rising prices of gas and came to no conclusion on the best course of action. That was the most heated argument. Most of the liberal leaning attendees blamed the oil companies, (for good reason IMO).

The rest of it was nonsense, and few people made any real contributions to anything. There were a few discussions on Iran, and there is a good chance that Hillary was talked out of her overly combative language by Senator Dodd and former Senator of Georgia, Sam Nunn, during their personal discussion.Seems I've heard that before-- oh yeah! It was in the OP. So if there's no reason to fear these "secret meetings" why are they secret? Why not televise these meetings on c-span?

acptulsa
06-11-2008, 08:43 AM

They only post don't feed the bears signs at the zoo. I sincerely hope that everyone here has enough sense to regularly feed any pet bears they may have, and we reserve the right to feed our pet trolls... :o

Kade
06-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Seems I've heard that before-- oh yeah! It was in the OP. So if there's no reason to fear these "secret meetings" why are they secret? Why not televise these meetings on c-span?

Because it's none of our business what an independent international forum does. It has nothing to do with tax payer money.

If I were you guys, I would be much more worried about the Moyock Meetings.

LittleLightShining
06-11-2008, 08:46 AM

No, Danke, he's not a troll. He's just chooses not to recognize the obvious when it suits him.

Kade
06-11-2008, 08:49 AM
No, Danke, he's not a troll. He's just chooses not to recognize the obvious when it suits him.

I never fear the obvious.

It's the things that are not so obvious, that give me nightmares.