PDA

View Full Version : Email CNN (Complain)

0zzy
08-25-2007, 01:43 PM
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.am.html

To Whom It May Concern:

I thought I would let American Morning know that I was truly upset with Kiran Chetry's conduct yesterday when speaking to Republican college student Elizabeth Morales. When asked which candidate had a chance of winning she responded, idealistically, Ron Paul. Chetry follows up to ask if there is any, as she puts it, 'top tier' GOP candidate that Morales would support because, she says, "if I was a betting woman I'd say Ron Paul doesn't have a chance, unfortunately for you." I find this very disrespectful and very rude to Ron Paul and his campaign.

The media plays a major role in the 2008 elections and when people like Chetry decide to take democracy into their own hands they often discredit the very creditable. Let me remind you that we live in America and we, the people, decide who to vote for - not the media. Now this isn't even the first time Chetry has smeared Ron Paul and his campaign, but this was the last straw that made me decide to bring it up to the producers.

So please inform Ms. Chetry to refrain from making comments such as these, especially in interview situations. I have respect for CNN but it's moments like these that I question their integrity.

-Brent Burk

Thunderbolt
08-26-2007, 03:23 AM

American
08-26-2007, 04:14 PM
I also sent off my version as well. thanks for the link.

fj45lvr
08-26-2007, 04:35 PM
CNN had integrity??? I missed that press release.