PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Broadcasting: Tom Woods Interviews Bob Murphy Today 2pm ET

Revolution Broadcasting
06-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Tom Woods NY Times best selling author is the author of the The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History. He recently started a new show on Revolution Broadcasting, which airs each Tuesday at 2PM ET. Today (Tuesday, June 10) he will have Bob Murphy, author of Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism on the broadcast.

It should be a great show. Tune in and listen if you can, or catch the archived version later on if you can't.

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

Look for the archive if todays show and prior shows of Thomas Woods here : http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com/thomas-e-woods-shock-to-the-system-podcast.aspx

LibertyEagle
06-10-2008, 08:02 AM
Cool. When you get a chance, will you please provide the link to the archived shows, in case some of our membership misses the live broadcast?

newyearsrevolution08
06-10-2008, 08:05 AM
Sounds great, Tom Woods is a great person indeed. I can't wait to listen to the Bob Murphy interview.

MsDoodahs
06-10-2008, 09:28 AM
I just noticed this!

Looking forward to hearing the program!

Revolution Broadcasting
06-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Cool. When you get a chance, will you please provide the link to the archived shows, in case some of our membership misses the live broadcast?

If you ask nicely we will :)

We will have it on our site for you LibertyEagle

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

www.revolutionmarch.com

LibertyEagle
06-10-2008, 12:07 PM
This is on now. I'm listening and it's really good.

Revolution Broadcasting
06-10-2008, 12:36 PM
This is a great interview.

MsDoodahs
06-10-2008, 12:41 PM
How long will this be on?

Great GREAT interview, by the way.

REALLY enjoying it.

:D

Revolution Broadcasting
06-10-2008, 12:46 PM
How long will this be on?

Great GREAT interview, by the way.

REALLY enjoying it.

:D

Thomas comes on every Tuesday from 2-3pm eastern

newyearsrevolution08
06-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Great stuff,

The revolution broadcasting feed is great to listen to while you "work at home" for those of you who do that. I work at home for a living and have it playing in the background.

I like hearing about other books that are worth reading because that is exactly what is needed to expand the Revolution By Mail project once we get through the election cycle. These books would also do well in the the Revolution Book Clubs as well.

MsDoodahs
06-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Holy crap...I'm impressed.

I had not tuned in and listened at all until yesterday, and then I had stuff to do so I didn't listen but for a few minutes.

I have to say, if the Tom Woods program is an example of the programming....I'm going to be hooked, no doubt about it.:eek:

Revolution Broadcasting
06-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Holy crap...I'm impressed.

I had not tuned in and listened at all until yesterday, and then I had stuff to do so I didn't listen but for a few minutes.

I have to say, if the Tom Woods program is an example of the programming....I'm going to be hooked, no doubt about it.:eek:

You should listen more often for we have some great hosts and great content and we welcome you to www.revolutionbroadcasting.com