PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh Hahahahahahha!

nodope0695
06-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Pat Bucannon just said on Faux Nuse that "McCain can still win the election." Is this guy a blind fool, or is it just me. I mean, just look at the number of votes Barack and Hillary recieved compared to any of the GOP candidates...McCain didn't come close, not by a long shot...its all numbers, and McShame just doesn't have them. He is going to go down in flames....I predict a landslide for the Dems.

I'm going to relish and enjoy every minute watching McCocksucker get smeared by Obama in November. Even though the Dems won't get my vote, just seeing McDeath FAIL, is going to be awesome. Bring the popcorn. :D

The Dems have this one sewn up, PERIOD. Even if RP were our nominee we'd lose to the dems. The Amerikan Sheeple have grown weary of the GOP, just as I, a republican, have become weary of the GOP.

However, regardless of who is on the ballot come November, I'll be voting Ron Paul, even if it means writing him in - I'm thinking of taking a Sharpie Marker with me to the polls so I can write him in on the Diebold voting machine's screen.

Another strange thing on Faux...Hannity use the the term "redistribution of wealth" when refering to social security or medicare...or something like that. Hmmm...I wonder if Sean really knows what that term means, or if he's just trying to sound smart...I'm sure he got it from Ron Paul, just like all the other shysters out there.

OptionsTrader
06-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Do not underestimate the power of some contrived shocking event they will use to hurl mccain into bush's throne,.

LibertiORDeth
06-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Do not underestimate the power of some contrived shocking event they will use to hurl mccain into bush's throne,.

Such as him not appearing at Bilderberg?

nodope0695
06-09-2008, 11:03 PM

Good point...however, I still don't see that neofascist winning. Regardless, not much is going to change after Jan 3, 2009.

nodope0695
06-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Such as him not appearing at Bilderberg?

Forgive my ignorance...I've been out of the game for a couple of weeks...what is Bilderberg?

revolutionary8
06-09-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm more worried about his Veep. Whomever that may be. :eek:

eok321
06-09-2008, 11:09 PM
[QUOTE=nodope0695;1504785]

I'll be voting Ron Paul, even if it means writing him in - I'm thinking of taking a Sharpie Marker with me to the polls so I can write him in on the Diebold voting machine's screen.

QUOTE]

Now that i wanna see a picture of!

revolutionary8
06-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Forgive my ignorance...I've been out of the game for a couple of weeks...what is Bilderberg?

The Bilderberg Group - Planning on a New World Order

Every year since 1954, the secretive Bilderberg Group (named after the hotel they first met in the Netherlands), comprising elite powerbrokers from Europe and North America, has met to discuss, and influence, the changing global, political, economic and social landscape.
In the early 1990s, a relatively unknown Home Affairs spokesman for the Labour Party, Tony Blair, was invited to a Bilderberg confab. By 1997, he was Prime Minister of Great Britain. Similarly, in the late 80's, a little known Governor of Arkansas by the name of William Clinton gladly accepted an invitation to a Bilderberg. A few years later he was leader of the so-called 'free' world.
Currently, Bilderberg member Kenneth Clarke and non-Bilderberg member Ian Duncan Smith are fighting a battle to represent the Conservative 'opposition' party to Labour. I sincerely hope he doesn't, but Kenneth Clarke will win that battle. Then we will have leaders of the two 'opposition' parties who are in actual fact not in 'opposition' at all.
Margaret Thatcher has expressed her support for non-Bilderberg member Smith. Why? Because Bilderberg took the decision to oust Margaret Thatcher and replace her with John Major. This was confessed by Thatcher in conversation with Jim Tucker - former editor of the Spotlight newspaper which was closed down by the Anti-Defamation League because it was 'anti-Semitic.' Tucker spent his life exposing and tracking Bilderberg meetings - that means he hates Jews of course.
William Hague was the Bilderberg member who provided the shill, phoney 'opposition' to Tony Blair at the last general election. He forwarded a weak anti-European posture which failed dismally. This equated any anti-European (anti-Orwellian power block) mindset as being outdated and smeared with preconceptions of association with the laughable Tory election campaign. Europe is good and loving, sovereignty is evil, right-wing, racist, outdated, Satanic and nefarious. It's true, I read it in the newspaper. And who owns the newspapers? The Bilderberg Group.
Surely senior officials of the World Trade Organization, Federal Reserve, Financial Institutions like Rockefeller (the man himself), the EU and UN World Government models, and corporate oil conglomerates couldn't belong to the same group as the leading politicians and the media? Well, they do. They all belong to the Bilderberg Group.
So, who belongs to the other quasi-secret steering organisations such as the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission? The same people. The Globalist New World Order.
I list below a summary of Bilderberg members. This is by no means an exhaustive list. There are over 50 members who refuse to be named. These representatives attended the June 2000 meeting in Belgium at the Chateau du Lac Hotel in Genvel, near Brussels. The group releases a short press statement, outlining their operation to have a good old think about things but not implement any policy. So when the show is over these elite powerbroker mainstream policy makers just go home and have a cup of tea. I'm being sarcastic, by the way.

Key - A=Austria, B=Belgium, CDN=Canada, D=Germany, DK=Denmark, E=Spain, F=France, FIN=Finland, GB=Great Britain, GR=Greece, INT=International, I=Italy, IRL=Ireland, NL=Netherlands, S=Sweden, USA=United States of America.

The Members and who they Represent

Financial Institutions
--- USA: David Rockefeller - Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank International Advisory Council.
--- USA: Jessica T. Mathews - President, Carnegie Institute for International Peace (disarming the serfs).
--- USA: George Soros - Chairman, Soros Fund Management.
--- USA: Henry A. Kissinger - Chairman, Kissinger Associates.

UN and EU Representatives
--- INT: Carl Bildt - Special Envoy of the Secretary-General for the Balkans, United Nations.
--- INT: Louise Frechette - Deputy Secretay-General, United Nations.
--- A: Wolfgang Petritsch - European Union Chief Negotiator at the Kosovo Peace Talks in Rambouillet and Paris.
--- INT: Javier Solana - Secretary-General, Council of the European Union.

Banking
--- INT/USA: James D. Wolfensohn - President, World Bank.
--- USA: William J. McDonough - President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
--- F: Jean-Claude Trichet - Governor, Banque de France
--- INT: Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa - Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank.
--- DK: Nyboe Andersen - Governor, Central Bank of Denmark.
--- D: Hilmar Kopper - Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG.

Governmental
--- USA: James B. Steinberg - Deputy Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs.
--- USA: John M. Deutch - Institute Professor, MIT, and former Director, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
--- USA: Bill Richardson - Secretary of Energy.
--- NL: Dick Benschop - State Secretary for European Affairs.
--- GB: Kenneth Clarke - Conservative MP (and future British Prime Minister)?
--- USA: Christopher J. Dodd - Senator, Democrat, Conneticut.
--- USA: Chuck Hagel - Senator, Republican, Nebraska (and these two are supposed to be in opposition to each other)! Could both be future Presidency candidates a la Clinton?
--- FIN: Paavo Lipponen - Prime Minister.
--- DK: Anders Rasmussen - Chairman, Liberal Party.

Media
--- USA: Donald E. Graham - Publisher, the Washington Post.
--- CDN: Conrad Black - Chair, Telegraph Group Ltd.
--- D: Matthias Nass - Deputy Editor, Die Zeit.
--- I: Gianni Riotta - Deputy Editor, La Stampa.
--- DK: Toger Seidenfaden - Editor, Politiken.
--- GB: Martin Wolf - Associate Editor/Economics Commentator, The Finanacial Times.
--- GB: John R. Micklethwait - United States Editor, The Economist.
--- GB: Adrian D. Wooldridge - Foreign Correspondant, The Economist.

Corporate and Trade
--- INT: Mike Moore - Director-General, World Trade Organization.
--- NL: Jeroan van der Veer - Group Managing Director, Royal Dutch Shell group of companies, and Designate President, Royal Dutch Petroleum Company.
--- GB: Martin J. Taylor - Chairman, WH Smith Group PLC, and International Adviser, Goldman Sachs International, Honorary Secretary-General - Bilderberg Group.
--- IRL: Peter D. Sutherland - Chairman, Goldman Sachs International and Chairman, BP Amoco PLC.
--- USA: John L. Thornton - President and CEO, Goldman Sachs Inc.
--- I: Giovanni Agnelli - Honorary Chairman Fiat SpA.
--- FIN: Jorma Ollila - Chairman of the Board and CEO, Nokia Corporation.
--- USA: James A. Johnson - Chairman and CEO, Johnson Capital Partners.
--- S: Leif Johansson - President and CEO, Volvo AB.
--- USA: Esther Dyson - Chairman, EDventure Holdings Inc.
--- S: Percy Barnevik - Chairman, Investor AB.
--- CDN: Israel Asper - Chairman, CanWest Capital Group Inc.
--- USA: Paul Allaire - Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO, Xerox Corporation.

Royalty
--- NL: Queen Beatrix - Her Majesty, the Queen of the Netherlands and of the House of Orange.
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/watsonrptbilderberg1.html

Lovecraftian4Paul
06-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Buchanan should've left the rotten GOP forever after his Reform Party run (except for maybe coming back to support Ron Paul this year). He lacks spine and seems too concerned about his money making endeavors.

nodope0695
06-09-2008, 11:15 PM
The Bilderberg Group - Planning on a New World Order

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/watsonrptbilderberg1.html

Ahhh, yes, I have heard of that...thanks for the memory refresher.

revolutionary8
06-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Ahhh, yes, I have heard of that...thanks for the memory refresher.

Happy to oblige.
SAAA
LUTE

alaric
06-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Buchanan should've left the rotten GOP forever after his Reform Party run (except for maybe coming back to support Ron Paul this year). He lacks spine and seems too concerned about his money making endeavors.

ever since he almost took the gop nom a while back, he was 'talked to' and has been very wimpy compared to before. He is also a Knight of Malta.

Conza88
06-10-2008, 12:03 AM

Weeks? buddy... you're years behind. I've caught up - you should too.
Btw you're post is encased in ignorance - as if Obama is some kind of alternative... He's NOT.. if anything, he's an alternate HELL.

pinkmandy
06-10-2008, 12:20 AM

^^^ That. It seems the dems often have things "all sewn up" only to lose. And let's not forget Diebold.

WRellim
06-10-2008, 01:05 AM

Bah, Buchanan (with sidekick Verney) accomplished exactly what they were supposed to with the Reform Party... it's complete destruction.

Guess who's next.

Dorfsmith
06-10-2008, 08:40 AM
McCain is very popular with older voters and as we've seen in the past older voters dominate at the polls. :( McCain or Obama, it's still going to be a sad election day. Hopefully I can find some congressional or senate victory to cheer me up.