PDA

View Full Version : Linda Hunnicutt (Granny Warrior) LIVE Tuesday June 10

Revolution Broadcasting
06-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Linda Hunnicutt (Granny Warrior) will be LIVE tomorrow 3:30 eastern time to answer questions and speak and answer questions about the Sturgis SD Event JULY 4th.

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

rayzer
06-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Linda Hunnicutt (Granny Warrior) will be LIVE tomorrow 3:30 eastern time to answer questions and speak and answer questions about the Sturgis SD Event JULY 4th.

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

It's great to see this ENTIRE Revolution working together. For awhile I was starting to wonder if we could all pull ourselves out of the mud!

Can't wait to talk to Linda on-air tomorrow!

LibertyEagle
06-10-2008, 07:54 AM
Wow! I just looked on the broadcast schedule and noticed that Thomas E. Woods' show, "Shock to the System" comes on right after the interview with Linda. :)

I'll be listening.

brandon
06-10-2008, 09:46 AM
It's great to see this ENTIRE Revolution working together.

Does the ENTIRE revolution consist of only Linda Hunnicutt and Revolution Broadcasting?

LibertyEagle
06-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Does the ENTIRE revolution consist of only Linda Hunnicutt and Revolution Broadcasting?

Nope; not even close. Feel free to post what YOU are doing. Regardless, this announcement is to let people know about an interview with one of the Granny Warriors where she is talking about what SHE has going on.

Revolution Broadcasting
06-10-2008, 12:11 PM

I believe that this revolution is what we make of it but we need to find a way to work together to be successful and continue to make progress.

We applaud anyone that is actually doing something and we hope we can all find a way to continue to work together and grow.

Revolution Broadcasting
06-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Wow! I just looked on the broadcast schedule and noticed that Thomas E. Woods' show, "Shock to the System" comes on right after the interview with Linda. :)

I'll be listening.

That was a great interview but if you didn't catch it you can get it here later this evening here : http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com/thomas-e-woods-shock-to-the-system-podcast.aspx