PDA

View Full Version : Banned from Hannity forums :)

Paulfan05
06-09-2008, 02:36 PM
I got banned for Hannity forums today lol
here is why

You have been banned for the following reason:
retreading Paul-bot

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

mission accomplished? I have know idea what I did wrong I followed the rules and posted there for a few days with no problem, I guess neocons run it

OptionsTrader
06-09-2008, 02:39 PM
In 10 years, after a decade of the people not being vigilant protecting liberty, this will happen to your ISP access if you speak out sgsindt the state.

Kludge
06-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Congratulations on your first ban!

Make sure to keep tabs on all of your usernames that get banned so long as they have over 100 posts. We may have a contest post-November!

Paulfan05
06-09-2008, 02:42 PM
OK I think I have a good idea why i got banned but its still lame what do you think.....There a new thread about the war a moderator made about some leftist dissing the troops, I replied(not exact quote) "Hey, at least he didnt put the troops in a war based on lies with no plan to get out"
BANNED LOL, neocon moderators

OptionsTrader
06-09-2008, 02:45 PM
You have been banned by COMCAST ISP the following reason:
Speaking out against the police state

Date the ban will be lifted: After completion of compulsory military service in Iran, ECD of 8/15/2050 (estimated)

acptulsa
06-09-2008, 02:47 PM
You have been banned by COMCAST ISP the following reason:
Speaking out against the police state

Date the ban will be lifted: After completion of compulsory military service in Iran, ECD of 8/15/2050 (estimated)...

...or when you are taught to love Big Brother, whichever comes first.

Andrew-Austin
06-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Congrats. Those kooks need force to silence your reason?

Paulfan05
06-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Apparently anyone who has "Paul" in their screen name MUST be a previously banned bot since I was banned for being someone who was banned before....It is my first and only login name!!

Raditude
06-10-2008, 12:03 AM
I was just banned from there a few days ago by Lee Kington for "inappropriate content." He let's other stuff slide if it's not a Ron Paul supporter.

It's funny. Hannity is conservative, but chooses a liberal (McCain) to represent him.

*Slaps own forehead*

yongrel
06-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Lee Kington is a schmuck. Who in the hell gave him e-thority?

Raditude
06-10-2008, 12:13 AM
I think he's a personal friend of Hannity. If you look on Hannity's myspace, Lee is in his top friends.

asgardshill
06-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Interesting (if unsourced for veracity) read about the Hannity forums here (https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9201119&postID=5079671549003453773&page=1).

Pay particular attention to the post by "anonymous" a little over 3/4 of the way down the page; i.e. "The 'civility' rules are another of Goodlife's many ways of attempting to 'mommy' a political message board ..."

Apparently Sean Hannity thinks its great fun to wake up his board staff via phone call in the wee hours and harangue them for making him look bad.

Its a trainwreck over there, kids. And whoever threw the snowballs at Hannity should have [forum guidelines]

Edited to add: Ah, it appears we have a Sean Hannity fan busily pressing the yellow caution sign button. C'est la vie.

IChooseLiberty
06-10-2008, 05:03 AM
I was just banned from there a few days ago by Lee Kington for "inappropriate content." He let's other stuff slide if it's not a Ron Paul supporter.

It's funny. Hannity is conservative, but chooses a liberal (McCain) to represent him.

*Slaps own forehead*

Hannity can say all he wants; But, it means nothing. His actions speak for him and he is NOT a conservative if he supports anti-conservatives like mccain and bush.

GodOfThunder
06-10-2008, 06:35 AM

Schmuck is putting it lightly.
That guy is a turd... an idiot turd.

micahnelson
06-10-2008, 06:38 AM
Lee Kington is a trained dog.

He loves his master and does what his master says. He will attack other dogs and cannot be persuaded otherwise because he does not use reason, he has been conditioned. He is a trusted friend to those who have brainwashed him, because of undying loyalty, however such a beast can never be respected. He is a reflection of the will of his master.

He is a great example of what some people in this country might become as the police state grows. Tyrants in a T-Shirt, Fascists in a Ford. Men who love to feel validated by other men who they believe are the stronger creature, and are unable to validate themselves.

He is one of a very small number of people I could argue to the point of fisticuffs, not because of his skill, but because of his method. He is well trained in the ancient art of Capslock, Font Color, User Ban, and Soundbyte. He is immune to reason, logic, and fact- making him a perfect tool of the Tool.

Its nauseating to think of the chain of command here. Kington is a manboy to Hannity, who is a manboy to Rush.

Ive just lost my will to eat breakfast. Can we please get some competing voices on the air waves? And no I don't mean Air America- something entertaining.

Raditude
06-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Can we please get some competing voices on the air waves? And no I don't mean Air America- something entertaining.

I like listening to Jerry Doyle, who is a Gonzo Journalist, in the political arena. (look up Gonzo Journalism on Wikipedia) He makes fun of all political parties, and doesn't seem too biased toward any of them. He used to be a republican buy identifies himself as a liberal now.

DamianTV
06-10-2008, 11:20 PM
I'd say good time to turn into a spambot... lol

Anti Federalist
06-12-2008, 12:49 AM

QFT x 1000

LEK
06-12-2008, 02:53 PM
OK I think I have a good idea why i got banned but its still lame what do you think.....There a new thread about the war a moderator made about some leftist dissing the troops, I replied(not exact quote) "Hey, at least he didnt put the troops in a war based on lies with no plan to get out"
BANNED LOL, neocon moderators

You're in good company.
Check out Kuccinich's Article III
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=142508

trispear
06-17-2008, 01:08 PM
That site is not worth patronizing: lots of double standards and what not. If you want to see it first hand, read this entire (short) thread and follow the threads Gregor Janek posts on the second page:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=702141

I am only pointing this out because this is consistent with the type of behavior most of the Republicans power base displayed in the primaries this time around and what we are up against.

Anti Federalist
06-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Interesting (if unsourced for veracity) read about the Hannity forums here (https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9201119&postID=5079671549003453773&page=1).

Pay particular attention to the post by "anonymous" a little over 3/4 of the way down the page; i.e. "The 'civility' rules are another of Goodlife's many ways of attempting to 'mommy' a political message board ..."

Apparently Sean Hannity thinks its great fun to wake up his board staff via phone call in the wee hours and harangue them for making him look bad.

Its a trainwreck over there, kids. And whoever threw the snowballs at Hannity should have [forum guidelines]

Edited to add: Ah, it appears we have a Sean Hannity fan busily pressing the yellow caution sign button. C'est la vie.

That was funny.

I'm up to five bans myself.

The first was interesting, if you'll indulge me for a minute.

I want to say this was back in 2002.

At any rate, the whole thing focused on implanted RFID chips, as it was right around the time VeriChip got FDA approval for it's human implants.

Hannity had the company spokesman on his radio show in June, in which he lavished praise on the idea, going so far as to say he would invest in the company.

Six weeks later, Hannity had the same guy on his television show.

He remarks that this is such a great idea, and he had NEVER heard about it before and he was going to invest in the company.

So, of course, I call him on it, in a thread called "Hannity is Liar", detailing the fact that he had this guy on his radio show, and then six weeks later had him on the TV show and claimed to have never met him or heard of the idea. Not to mention the awful nature of the product itself.

Well, it got pretty heated, at the end I think it was Hannity himself arguing with me, fortunately I had the audio clips that cinched it.

Bam - banned - Reason: disrespect of the host.:D

I hear Lee Kington drops in here from time to time. One can only hope so.

Hey Lee, F you!!:D

Kade
06-17-2008, 01:55 PM
I got banned for Hannity forums today lol
here is why

You have been banned for the following reason:
retreading Paul-bot

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

mission accomplished? I have know idea what I did wrong I followed the rules and posted there for a few days with no problem, I guess neocons run it

I was banned in November of last year, for being a "Ceaseless Paultard"

Anti Federalist
06-17-2008, 02:10 PM

Here is the reason Lee Kington quoted for banning one Gregor Janek over McPain remarks:

* * * [I ]n keeping consistent with previous determinations and position GregorJanek is taking a LONG vacation off of the boards. We will NOT tolerate one who has given so much to, and suffered so much for, this country to be called a COWARD under ANY circumstances. That has been repeated over and over again.

Umm, asshole, Ron Paul served with honor during Vietnam as well.

Retarded, coward, nutcase, moonbat, idiot, loony...are just some of the names that are regularly used to disparage Ron Paul on Hannity's forums.

He was a better flight surgeon than McPain was a pilot (That the new criteria for POTUS? Either a lousy or AWOL pilot), that's for sure.

Fuckin' hypocrites.

asgardshill
06-17-2008, 02:23 PM
I was banned in November of last year, for being a "Ceaseless Paultard"

I asked Leigh (Goodlife) who lit the fuse on her tampon when she suspended me for nothing. :p

Kade
06-17-2008, 02:24 PM
I asked Leigh (Goodlife) who lit the fuse on her tampon when she suspended me for nothing. :p

Hah! That's fantastic. Can I steal that?

mediahasyou
hero. well done man.

asgardshill
Hah! That's fantastic. Can I steal that?

You'll have to ask the person I stole it from ;)

Matt Collins
06-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Check this bullshit:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=702141
and then a follow up here:
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=703151

asgardshill
06-17-2008, 03:33 PM
//

Bruno
06-17-2008, 03:40 PM
That was funny.

I'm up to five bans myself.

The first was interesting, if you'll indulge me for a minute.

I want to say this was back in 2002.

At any rate, the whole thing focused on implanted RFID chips, as it was right around the time VeriChip got FDA approval for it's human implants.

Hannity had the company spokesman on his radio show in June, in which he lavished praise on the idea, going so far as to say he would invest in the company.

Six weeks later, Hannity had the same guy on his television show.

He remarks that this is such a great idea, and he had NEVER heard about it before and he was going to invest in the company.

So, of course, I call him on it, in a thread called "Hannity is Liar", detailing the fact that he had this guy on his radio show, and then six weeks later had him on the TV show and claimed to have never met him or heard of the idea. Not to mention the awful nature of the product itself.

Well, it got pretty heated, at the end I think it was Hannity himself arguing with me, fortunately I had the audio clips that cinched it.

Bam - banned - Reason: disrespect of the host.:D

I hear Lee Kington drops in here from time to time. One can only hope so.

Hey Lee, F you!!:D

That's kick-ass. Nicely done!

What a tool Hannity is. He does nothing but interrupt people, spend 'three hours a day, everyday' talking about stuff that should fill up no more than five minutes, and say over and over, "let me tell ya somethin'" ; "I'm gonna tell ya somethin'". Lately every time he talks about the high price of oil he transitions it into a pathetic, thinly veiled advertisement for the f'n Chevy Tahoe.

I listen to him, but only to hear what crap he is spewing to the masses.

Anti Federalist
06-17-2008, 03:43 PM
That's kick-ass. Nicely done!

What a tool Hannity is. He does nothing but interrupt people, spend 'three hours a day, everyday' talking about stuff that should fill up no more than five minutes, and say over and over, "let me tell ya somethin'" ; "I'm gonna tell ya somethin'".

I listen to him, but only to hear what crap he is spewing to the masses.

For real.

And, I know it gets thrown about all the time, this guy's an idiot, that guy's an idiot and so on.

But really, I don't think he's very bright, unless it's all a "blue collar hero" act.

asgardshill
06-17-2008, 04:05 PM
For real.

And, I know it gets thrown about all the time, this guy's an idiot, that guy's an idiot and so on.

But really, I don't think he's very bright, unless it's all a "blue collar hero" act.

As you say, Hannity's entire schtick is being a "blue collar hero". (Of course, we all saw how heroic Sean Hannity really is when he ran like a little girl from a few snowball throwers, leaving his female companion far behind him. They might have mussed his $300 hairdo, and we can't have that, now can we?)

Mix a dash of faux populism, a soupcon of cherry-picking the more extreme Loony Left behaving badly, and a Web presence of sycophants and propagandists who would have embarrassed the East German Staasi during the Cold War, and you've got Sean Hannity nailed. His popularity is a mile wide and a millimeter deep.

Anti Federalist
06-17-2008, 05:47 PM
As you say, Hannity's entire schtick is being a "blue collar hero". (Of course, we all saw how heroic Sean Hannity really is when he ran like a little girl from a few snowball throwers, leaving his female companion far behind him. They might have mussed his $300 hairdo, and we can't have that, now can we?)

Mix a dash of faux populism, a soupcon of cherry-picking the more extreme Loony Left behaving badly, and a Web presence of sycophants and propagandists who would have embarrassed the East German Staasi during the Cold War, and you've got Sean Hannity nailed. His popularity is a mile wide and a millimeter deep.

Qft and agreed.

Soupçon.

What a great word.

+1 for vocabulary.

asgardshill
06-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Qft and agreed.

Soupçon.

What a great word.

+1 for vocabulary.

And +1 for spelling. (I was too lazy to look up the ç character in Character Map).

amy31416
06-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Public service for us morons who've never even heard the word before, much less know what it means:

soup·çon (sp-sô, spsn)
n.
A very small amount; a trace: not a soupçon of mercy.

(I even took French for a couple years!)

P.S. Thanks for the new word, I'll use it liberally when I'm fixin' to be snooty.

asgardshill
06-18-2008, 12:07 AM
Public service for us morons who've never even heard the word before, much less know what it means:

soup·çon (sp-sô, spsn)
n.
A very small amount; a trace: not a soupçon of mercy.

(I even took French for a couple years!)

P.S. Thanks for the new word, I'll use it liberally when I'm fixin' to be snooty.

I actually shoehorned the rare word "tontine (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tontine)" into an online convo today. Its French and it describes a type of lottery. Essentially, you have a tontine when rabid Hillary Clinton supporters encourage her to lobby to become Obama's Vice-President. By doing so, they're betting (hoping, praying, etc.) that Obama will somehow shuffle off this mortal coil early, leaving the Big Chair open for Her Thighness.

amy31416
06-18-2008, 12:28 AM
I actually shoehorned the rare word "tontine (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tontine)" into an online convo today. Its French and it describes a type of lottery. Essentially, you have a tontine when rabid Hillary Clinton supporters encourage her to lobby to become Obama's Vice-President. By doing so, they're betting (hoping, praying, etc.) that Obama will somehow shuffle off this mortal coil early, leaving the Big Chair open for Her Thighness.

L-O-L!

And another new word, jesus, my French teachers sucked! ;)

Anti Federalist
06-18-2008, 07:53 AM
Two words to be used liberally while describing Juan McPain:

Martinet and austere.

Two for O-bomb-a:

Otiose and ignis fatuus.

Anti Federalist
06-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Big Chair open for Her Thighness

Oh that's rich!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anti Federalist
06-18-2008, 07:56 AM
Had to to describe the term "nine line bind" in another forum just this morning.

That's one of my favs.

HOLLYWOOD
06-18-2008, 12:42 PM
I love the 24/7 PAID HACKS on that FORUM.

WEB FASCISM at it's FINEST!

Not wasting my time with those clowns... but next time Hannity is out in the winter months... don't forget to throw "YELLOW SNOWBALLS" at the NEOCON COWARD!

driller80545
06-18-2008, 01:51 PM
lol, explain nine line bind. lol

Anti Federalist
06-18-2008, 10:54 PM
lol, explain nine line bind. lol

I had a feeling you'd get a chuckle out of that.

Here's the whole post:

Dragonfly wrote:

Nine line bound? Is that a football reference that I don't know about? What does that mean?

:lol:

Nine Line Bind

It's an oil field term that has it's roots in sailing vessels.

It refers to the number of lines reeved through a block and tackle.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/55-17/image1189.gif

A drilling derrick can use up to 9 wire lines to reeve the "kelly block" or top drive motor. This supports the whole weight of the drill string.

http://www.sunrypetroeqp.com/images/9,000m%20drilling%20rig.JPG

Look for the big yellow block, and you can see the "nine lines".

As you can well imagine, to bind those 9 lines and jam that block puts you in a real predicament.

Hence: "Damn, I'm in a real nine line bind here".