PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Global Tax on Americans, moving in Senate

Change
06-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Obama’s Global Tax Proposal Up for Senate Vote, Global Poverty Act, Senate Bill Number 2433. As Ron Paul Republicans obviously this concerns the Sovereignty of the United States of America, when we even considering allowing foreign government bodies to tax America and we have Senators working our laws on their behalf, I urge you to contact your Senators and Oppose Senate Bill 2433, The Global Poverty Act. It seems Obama is a Globalist.

Change
06-09-2008, 10:30 AM
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-2433

rpfan2008
06-09-2008, 12:10 PM
And its never going to help any poor anywhere.

Kade
06-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Obama’s Global Tax Proposal Up for Senate Vote, Global Poverty Act, Senate Bill Number 2433. As Ron Paul Republicans obviously this concerns the Sovereignty of the United States of America, when we even considering allowing foreign government bodies to tax America and we have Senators working our laws on their behalf, I urge you to contact your Senators and Oppose Senate Bill 2433, The Global Poverty Act. It seems Obama is a Globalist.

Looks like an assessment bill... a waste of time, but an interesting political maneuver.

thebestofronpaul
06-29-2008, 07:07 PM

This is disgraceful F*ck Hobama.