PDA

View Full Version : BJ Lawson Stood Up for Us All at NCGOP Convention

FireofLiberty
06-09-2008, 10:18 AM
I apologize in advance to the mods for creating a thread to link a thread but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this recent post on the forums by BJ:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1503568#post1503568

itshappening
06-09-2008, 10:21 AM
thanks for the update!

itshappening
06-09-2008, 10:22 AM
BJ is only a few grand short for another round of ads....

http://www.lawsonforcongress.com
http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/
http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/

this is important! BJ needs to be seen on TV

Paulfan05
06-09-2008, 12:16 PM
I hope he can run for president sometime

Jeremy
06-09-2008, 12:32 PM
I hope he can run for president sometime

He has to be elected to congress first................ so donate to his campaign =)

slacker921
06-09-2008, 01:18 PM
He has to be elected to congress first................ so donate to his campaign =)

+10 .. if grassroots can donate a million plus to the Paul reelection campaign then grassroots should be able to come up with a million to get Lawson elected.

Lawson is up against an incumbent Democrat. He needs your $20.

RonPaulFanInGA
06-09-2008, 01:23 PM
+10 .. if grassroots can donate a million plus to the Paul reelection campaign then grassroots should be able to come up with a million to get Lawson elected.

Lawson can win I think if he has the money.

Problem is getting it. It was easy for Paul, with his loyal supporters and his big mailing list. Lawson doesn't have that.

If Paul would send out an e-mail asking for donations for Lawson, that'd work. But I'm not really sure with the stupid campaign laws that he can legally do that.

rancher89
06-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Thank you for your generous donation of $100.00!

Contribution received!
Thank you very much for your donation to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.
Home
!

bucfish
06-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Bump for BJ a fellow Dreadnaught!

MozoVote
06-09-2008, 07:12 PM
This email confirms that you have paid Lawson for Congress (donate@lawsonforcongress.com) $50.00 USD using PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID: 49B05965HG896311X

Feelgood
06-09-2008, 08:43 PM

Why? There is nothing in the Constitution that requires you be elected or serve in Congress before becoming a President. As a matter of fact, the last congressman to serve as President, was JFK, and he was a senator. If he wishes to run for President, tell him to step up to the plate, and run. Thats all it takes. :)

Jeremy
06-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Why? There is nothing in the Constitution that requires you be elected or serve in Congress before becoming a President. As a matter of fact, the last congressman to serve as President, was JFK, and he was a senator. If he wishes to run for President, tell him to step up to the plate, and run. Thats all it takes. :)

OK, but why would B.J. run for president if he's running for congress? :o Give him a chance to settle in... sheesh

for all ya know, he doesnt wanna be pres anyway

qh4dotcom
06-09-2008, 09:51 PM

BJ cannot run for president right now....he's 34 years old....a president has to be at least 35 years old according to the Constitution

wtl
06-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Thanks, folks!

I apologize for falling behind on my thank-you notes. Your donations are much appreciated, and while we have a long way to go, we're making great progress.

Tell a friend,

BJ