PDA

View Full Version : RP Grassroots under attack

Rhys
06-08-2008, 05:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ycozBYf3Wc&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22ron+paul%22&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GZFB_enUS261U

This girl's a pro. If she's a pro, she's paid. If she's paid, she's not alone. This is sophisticated message packaging, with a sophisticated grassroots branding, keyword loading and verbiage.c

slacker921
06-08-2008, 05:12 PM
break that link.. don't even give her video views..

Rhys
06-08-2008, 05:17 PM
it wont break! there's some kinda new super string parser

LibertyEagle
06-08-2008, 05:49 PM
How is this video an attack on the RP grassroots? What's with your title?

Rhys
06-08-2008, 05:58 PM
How is this video an attack on the RP grassroots? What's with your title?

oh, you can't see it there! i don't like the embeded video post thing. anyway...

the title and content of the video page is about ron paul and libertarians being a threat similar hitler's nazis because we divide people with our conspiracy theories and then conquer them into slavery using nationalistic pride.

pinkmandy
06-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Talk about ironic. How perverse can someone be to compare the freedom movement with Hitler? If we're Hitler- who are they?

FindLiberty
06-08-2008, 06:12 PM
I liked it... reminds me of the Demolicans and Republicrats partnering with the mainstream media to spread divisive hate, lies and envy aimed to divide and ruin our nation (and the world).

It will require a r3VOLution in thought and understanding to expose all the NAZI insiders and propagandists (who unfortunately already run things unlike that wannabe boor on the soap box at the beginninges of the video clip).

The connection with RP revolution is the voice of truth and wisdom that exposes the hate and envy manipulation to elect a bigger tyrant. Instead we should embrace Liberty and Freedom for all.

Got fiat?

asgardshill
06-08-2008, 06:22 PM
This girl's a pro. If she's a pro, she's paid.

The girl's a complete idiot. Her thread title slamming Libertarians had nothing to do with the content of the video she stole from somebody else. I agreed with every word of the video. It was like watching a commercial for beer then being asked afterward by the sponsor to buy BVDs.

forsmant
06-08-2008, 06:29 PM
I think the video is a very good one considering it was created by the United States War Department.

Rhys
06-08-2008, 06:47 PM
it's not the video, it's the spin on the video. their twisting freedom. it's the first step in sloganing us as nazi party wanna-be's. you'll see it trickle out into a crecendio by november. my the time voting day happens, libertarianism will be attacked with the same exact arguments we use on the establishment. Then, people will see freedom as government or... people will say, both sides say the same thing so the answer must be in the middle. The road to serfdom is down the middle, and this is part of establishing a middle.

Cowlesy
06-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Wow, definitely a potshot by an idiot against our Libertarians, but I wouldn't say she was going after Ron Paul.

She's clearly very anti-christian if you look at the rest of her garbage. (if it was anti-atheist, I'd be saying the exact same thing with the substitution)

forsmant
06-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Wow, definitely a potshot by an idiot against our Libertarians, but I wouldn't say she was going after Ron Paul.

She's clearly very anti-christian if you look at the rest of her garbage. (if it was anti-atheist, I'd be saying the exact same thing with the substitution)

Ron Paul was one of the tags.

AutoDas
06-08-2008, 08:08 PM
I think I saw this video posted here before. That girl is an idiot.

yongrel
06-08-2008, 08:11 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/zvoncic1/OhNoOhMy.jpg

Rhys
06-09-2008, 03:05 PM
I think I saw this video posted here before. That girl is an idiot.

no, she's very smart. her intelligence is in twisting things. she's a marketer.